Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Role Call.. (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: Role Call..
Snaggles
Sarge
Member # 3237

Rate Member

posted 09-24-2009 12:59 AM     Profile for Snaggles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I joke that my wife is trying to kill me. This summer I built a kick ass fence, made 2 flowerbeds with about 750 landscaping rocks, wheelbarrowed ans spread out about 10 cubic yards of rock, 3 yards of peatmoss, 5 yards of blackdirt, dug out clay and dirt for 12x14 shed and a 30x12 ground level patio and made the forms for the concrete, built the shed, sodded the lawn as well as moving untold yards of clayout of our yard one wheelbarrow at a time.

And the reason I say I joke....well...now here I am sitting in my hospital room with my laptop and EVDO card recovering from a hernia surgery and am all fucked up on demerol and Kim and I are putting our house on the market on Monday.

[ 09-24-2009: Message edited by: Snaggles ]

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-24-2009 08:02 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pffft, sissy, I did that in a week!

That sucks dude. Feel better, and enjoy the demerol while it lasts.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-25-2009 10:30 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope she gets a good deal on the house
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 09-25-2009 12:03 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Poor Snagles, hope you feel better!
Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wintermute
Sarge
Member # 1307

posted 11-04-2009 05:49 PM     Profile for Wintermute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
word

--------------------

Verdammt durch das Fleisch. Gerettet durch das Blut.

Posts: 519 | From: Qwghlm | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 11-09-2009 01:14 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sup mute

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

The Jakeman
Sarge
Member # 295

Rate Member

posted 11-25-2009 03:41 PM     Profile for The Jakeman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I stop by maybe once a year when I'm going through my bookmarks.

It is such win that you guys keep this site up. Hardly anyone does that. It really bothers me that old stuff disappears on the internet.

I maintain my old sites too. Here is the oldest copy of my site that I have saved:
http://www.mscclan.com/history/geocities/1/

Anyone want saved mission files for the original Mac C and C?

--------------------

lamo mac boy

Posts: 800 | From: Modesto, California, USA | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 12-01-2009 07:04 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How are the fingers doin' there jakeman?

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 12-02-2009 07:53 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The thing is - this used to be a community...I'm amazed that so many still swing by here - however unfrequently.

October 2008, that's 11 years ago already...

Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 12-02-2009 08:03 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still here... a few days ago, I tried coming to the site, but got the url wrong: q3arena.net ... didn't exist! Good to see Acidwarp fixed me up though!

--------------------

Talk is cheap, so is my signature.

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 12-08-2009 02:22 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just finished boxing up my 360 and thought I'd check in. (seriously... it's almost 2010 and they're still RROD'ing? I've had the damn thing for 3 years, give or take a few weeks and this is the second repair. 360 hardware dev team ftw!)

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 12-11-2009 04:51 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So funny you mention that WT. I had to box mine up first week of November to send out to them. I still haven't gotten it back. I just hung up the phone with MS in an angry fashion because the friend who loaned me his 360 for the time being wants his back tomorrow. :|

So now I'm stuck and unhappy, without a 360. I'm going to have 1 vs. 100 withdrawls!

Anyways, reason why we keep dealing with these RROD's is because they keep sending us refurbished 1st Gen console that will continue to break. I just deal with it as long as their still willing to fix it for free. Although this time around really did make me consider buying a new console, and that doesn't necessarily mean another 360.

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 12-12-2009 02:50 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You could have avoided this whole fiasco and purchased a PS3.
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 12-13-2009 12:53 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, but only the first and second gen PS3's are worth getting. The new ones suck ass. Slower processor, more frame lag.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 12-14-2009 06:18 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
Yeah, but only the first and second gen PS3's are worth getting. The new ones suck ass. Slower processor, more frame lag.

I've never read that. The lack of backwards compatibility is the worst part (for those that have mountains of PS2 games). I have an original and it has never sniffed a PS2 title.

RoGuEBoB
Sarge
Member # 32

Rate Member

posted 12-16-2009 10:31 AM     Profile for RoGuEBoB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what's quake?

--------------------

i like the x

Posts: 607 | From: MA, USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-17-2009 12:17 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quake was a game involving the Puritans travel to Massachusetts in 1629. Good soundtrack tho.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBoB
Sarge
Member # 32

Rate Member

posted 12-18-2009 03:48 PM     Profile for RoGuEBoB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ohhhh - like the oatmeal!

--------------------

i like the x

Posts: 607 | From: MA, USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 12-22-2009 04:02 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, its a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! ROGUEBOB!

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com