Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Do Private Messages work here?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do Private Messages work here?
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 10-03-2007 06:06 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sent one to Max a couple weeks ago. Trying to decide if they're broken, or if he just doesn't love me.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 10-03-2007 10:31 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As far as I know they still work. But keep in mind its all dependant on whether the e-mail that account was registered with is still working.
Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 10-05-2007 01:29 AM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, brother. I didn't get no message. I still love ya. friend underscore of underscore max at bodoin dot com will get to me though.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 10-05-2007 01:31 AM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, I DO see a private message from you. Listen up, I'm in the process of getting a new job with Oracle and I'll be working in Cambridge near the galleria. We should definitely hook up. I'm all giddy thinking about it. I'll keep you posted, I don't have anything definite about start dates, etc.

[ 10-05-2007: Message edited by: Mad Max ]

--------------------

Miss you guys.

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 10-05-2007 03:40 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hah, no way. My current client is on Cambridge Parkway. When working out of their office, I get off the green line and walk through the Galleria every morning (to hit Starbucks) on my way. Unfortunately, they're moving as of next week to Kendall Sq. Still, we're right in the same neighborhood. Let me know when you start your new job.

--------------------

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 10-05-2007 03:41 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It just dawned on me that the likelihood of you working in the same building as my client is rather high, given the area. That'd be pretty funny..

--------------------

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 10-06-2007 01:14 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
25 First Street, the Davenport Building

--------------------

Miss you guys.

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 10-06-2007 03:25 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, okay. Near that little Burrito place and the Similans Thai restaurant. Kewl =)

--------------------

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 10-08-2007 12:55 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tim Horton's owns Starbucks!!

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 10-11-2007 03:04 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't really know what that means but OK :>

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-12-2007 01:33 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Starbucks has better thermos mugs though. . .

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 10-12-2007 10:57 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.timhortons.com

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2007 03:05 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any word on your job? Btw, what train will you take in? Haverhill? I take the Fitchburg line..

--------------------

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 11-01-2007 12:10 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Starbucks has better coffee unless you like weak watered down stuff.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 11-01-2007 01:37 PM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Starbucks doesn't have TimBits, thus Timmies > Starbucks.
Posts: 1045 | From: your grocer's freezer | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 11-01-2007 03:04 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Starbucks coffee tastes burnt to me. Always has, I think they're water temp is too high. Tim Horton's is actually fairly decent.

The only starbucks blend that I like is the Kenyan, and only when I brew it myself.

Oh, and for the record, I drink coffee black.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 11-01-2007 03:19 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I start on 11/12. When I quit my last job they asked me to leave that day because Oracle is a competitor of BEA's. Sweet. 2 weeks paid "vacation".

I get the Lowell line in when I take the train but sometimes I'll drive in. Once things settle down they said I can work from home up to 3 days a week. Nice!

--------------------

Miss you guys.

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 11-01-2007 08:53 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kewl, I'm actually on vacation that week. Glad you're all set to start tho

--------------------

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com