Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » why'd you come here? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: why'd you come here?
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 01-18-2005 03:56 PM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You

make

me

laugh!

Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 01-18-2005 04:07 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let me know if you're ever traveling to your company's plant in St. Catherines Cac...

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-18-2005 04:24 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I suppose I could pick gottawoody to play the role of Tea Bagger. Only if I can call him Mick while shouting commands from inside a closet.

Josh - Sure thing. It's actually a GM Engine plant that we ship parts to that I visit on occasion. If it were closer I would go regularlly like I do the Michigan plants but since it's so far I only go with we screw up...bad.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
FS
Sarge
Member # 3053

Rate Member

posted 01-18-2005 05:59 PM     Profile for FS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
your intelligence is only half correct. >/

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by FS:
Wow, I can't believe I'm agreeing with FS on this one

Posts: 649 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 01-18-2005 06:44 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm the NY contact, in case you forgot!
Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Fuze
Sarge
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted 01-18-2005 11:19 PM     Profile for Fuze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Cacmeister once said...

"Head over to Canada and party with headstone, Acidwarp, dAm and the rest of the guys from that way. Have sex with a moose. "

I am your man to arrange your last request, but you were far too vague.
Bull? cow? live? dead? a bit of calf action? If you get caught you are on your own. To be frank, the best way is with the moose on top.

My secret wish is to go on a mexi-bender with Jondster just to experience "the wet one"

--------------------

Wanker Extrodinare

Posts: 1350 | From: British Columbia (not England or South America) | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 01-20-2005 10:07 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah well...

There's a sequence designed already that seems to have the power to put a painful crick in my neck. You'll have to forgive me, I'm not supposed to be in here, so thanks for that next idea there.

The sequence of Pony Siouxgrue, with Asterix behind clinging to his sides, skimming over the sea on the mantamoth - when Asterix is suprised by the insertion of a venomous fang into his shoulder by one of the white haired serpents, and the terrifying battle during which Pony throws him again onto the back of the outraged creature, hanging on until they reach the shores of Welkyn. The arrival of Xithera there won't be exactly like anything, but I wanted to redo the entrance of Isolde in act three.

That's that for splot plap.

Posts: 187 | From: Denver | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 01-21-2005 01:04 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would like to go camping with JoJo, get him really drunk and sit back and listen to him talk about life on other planets.

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com