next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » The Nothing thread

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Nothing thread
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 04-20-2009 08:23 PM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Display your idea of nothing. I know we can be creative.

[ 04-20-2009: Message edited by: D2 ]

--------------------

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 04-21-2009 09:44 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

[ 04-21-2009: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 04-21-2009 09:45 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damnit, well that didn't work out the way I expected

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 04-21-2009 11:10 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get lost, D2. You friggin weasel! You come near my wife again and I'll kick your scrawny ass back to CA.

You make me sick.

Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 04-21-2009 01:28 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lulwut?

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 04-21-2009 01:59 PM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tea Bagger:
Get lost, D2. You friggin weasel! You come near my wife again and I'll kick your scrawny ass back to CA.

You make me sick.

I take it you didn't see what happen to Miss California. She just told a reporter that she was raised where a man and women marry. And added "I hope no one talks offense, but it is the way i was raised". It got her bumped back to runner up because she was pro -prop 8. *shrug*

--------------------

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 04-23-2009 11:12 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do not try to act all ignorant to the fact you have been humping my wife. I could not care less about the pictures you posted. You act all tough on the phone, then run away screaming like a little girl, kick my poodle, and knock over my trash cans. What a pussy!

Do us all a favor and stay in your trailer park.

You can lick my balls.

D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 04-24-2009 12:35 AM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tea Bagger:
Do not try to act all ignorant to the fact you have been humping my wife. I could not care less about the pictures you posted. You act all tough on the phone, then run away screaming like a little girl, kick my poodle, and knock over my trash cans. What a pussy!

Do us all a favor and stay in your trailer park.

You can lick my balls.

Hmm, either this is dark humor or u have me mixed up with someone lol. Oh and i moved out of a trailer years ago

--------------------

Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 04-24-2009 03:26 PM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know exactly what I am talking about, jitbag. I know exactly who you are and where you live.

Get a real job, poser...

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 04-24-2009 03:51 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by D2:
Hmm, either this is dark humor or u have me mixed up with someone lol. Oh and i moved out of a trailer years ago

No one ever really liked him anyways. Cheers if you are fucking his wife.

WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 04-28-2009 12:01 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 04-29-2009 02:00 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WillyT. . . what the fuck was that.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 04-30-2009 02:57 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
if i had to guess, I'd say it looks like pinocchio. in modern day Japan. by pedophiles. in collaboration with Tool.

[ 04-30-2009: Message edited by: WillyTrombone ]

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 05-01-2009 02:44 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah, makes sense.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 05-01-2009 11:38 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In all the years I have posted here, I have never understood Tea Bagger. I still don't know if he is a unique individual contributor, or just an alias of outrider or Cac or someone else I hadn't considered.

Also, I don't feel bad if uber-hot blond girl lost a shallow contest that rewards good looking people for simply existing. I'm sure her life won't be that hard.. some rich guy will come along and offer her everything she wants in return for being allowed to drop loads in her.

[ 05-01-2009: Message edited by: RoGuEBiTcH ]

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
fury
Sarge
Member # 676

Rate Member

posted 05-03-2009 03:09 AM     Profile for fury   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Posts: 842 | From: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 05-05-2009 04:57 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Willy, WTF? lol

And I stole his sack years ago, he's still all twisted about it.

Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com