next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » wow

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wow
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 12-11-2008 03:12 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So my girl and I just broke up. Second time now and it was violent. After she popped one of her tits out at the bar being drunk and ridiculous, we got in a fight. I ended up setting down a full draft of one of my favorites (Smithwicks) and left to another bar with out. She follows about 15min later. We fight there (in front of new people!). I go to my work's bar. Someone lets her in, we fight.

I caught a ride home and then went to her place to pick 3/4 of my shit up. Came back, went back over. She ends up being here when I get back the second time. She brakes the latch on my door (not the frame, the wood around the handle). She ends up getting her fingers slammed in the door. She repeated slams into both of my doors (at this point, she is going to have massive bruises). All the while, she has woken up my sober roommates and even the drunken ones in all of her screaming rage while I am 100% sober at this point.

Seriously, what gives girls the right to act like this? I was upset with the direction of our relationship as it was and now it is over regardless of what she wants. She was even kind of enough to give me back the diamonds that I have bought for her over the years [slid them under the door before she left]. I'd usually be upset about the notion.. but I'm happy. Me keeping them shows to her that I'm not fighting with her about it now - it is fucking over.

Hilariously, she called me a variation of the word homo quite a few times at all locations. Excuse me for trying to take care of my wasted girlfriend.

Any of you guys have terrible break ups?

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-11-2008 08:25 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Usually they get out of my basement somehow and I never see them again.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 12-14-2008 02:47 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Protip: Stop dating crazy whores.
Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 12-14-2008 11:51 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
protip #2: start sending the crazy ones to me (I happen to like crazy).

Seriously though, that's pretty fucked up behavior on her part. Definitely 2 strikes worth (you said this was the second breakup). For what it's worth though, I'm sorry you have to go through it. Breakups are never easy. Sounds to me, that you might be better off - all things considered.

[ 12-14-2008: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 12-15-2008 12:49 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
For what it's worth though, I'm sorry you have to go through it. Breakups are never easy. Sounds to me, that you might be better off - all things considered.

You're telling me. I think I'm still drunk from last night.

It also came an a very convenient time - I just saved a buttload of money for Christmas.

D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 12-16-2008 02:40 PM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Breakups really suck. I know. And they say guys are to blame for the violence. LOL I beg to differ.

--------------------

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com