Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Looking back and i have a few words to say

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking back and i have a few words to say
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 11-25-2008 04:35 AM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I havent been on Q3 in a while, but I do check in a few times a year. I decided to look back on old posts that i did and i found one thing out. Even though I have never actually met all of you (that were here when I was going through a VERY hard time) you all tried to help me. I cant remember if I ever said this, but Thank you for talking to me and showing support. My god that almost seems like it was yesterday. (post page 69 and down)
I know there were many threads that were deleted in order to keep things cool at that time, but I still remember them just the same. For those that were here for that, you know what i mean. People can say the damndest things when they get hurt. There was one thing that was said over and over though, "It will get better D2" and it did. For 4 years now, i have been with my new wife Yolanda and she is the best thing that could have happen to me.
So, I say this with all I am when I say "Thank You" I dont think I ever really said it and I apologize if I didnt. This board really ment alot to me back then. I am glad to see the board is still strong.

--------------------

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com