next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » a refresher

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a refresher
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 04-25-2008 05:23 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.q3arena.com/resources/UltimateBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=007547

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045
Rate Member
posted 09-13-2006 11:48 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Cy, still selling rain barrels?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 1130 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004 | IP: Logged

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758
Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2006 12:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mynameisxanthan:
Hi Cy, still selling rain barrels?

fucker. that was my question.

--------------------

quote:
...and I cannot believe I agree 100% with Acid on this

YO CYBORG6, are you still around?

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 04-25-2008 01:54 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I stopped posting as that character but yeah I'm still around.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 04-26-2008 07:46 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He did it for teh lulz.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 04-29-2008 03:39 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you still in the rain barrel business? Do you accept paypal? thanks.

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 04-29-2008 09:36 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The rain barrels are all washed up and Paypal is no friend of mine.

--------------------

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 04-29-2008 02:18 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's unfortunate. I wanted to order one when I first read that you were in the business. But sadly, at the time I was poor as shit. I'm actually making some money now and would like to order a couple for my parents. It's wet in Seattle. Let me know if you get back into it. I can think of different methods of paying you.

--------------------

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 04-29-2008 09:12 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whoa, I just read the thread you actually paraphrased and linked to. So that solves the O/Asmo/Brandy mystery.

--------------------

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 05-01-2008 01:24 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Oicu812:
Howdy, Cy!

I haven't talked with Asmo in years. 6 or 7, I think.

Brandy and my brother married several years ago, and have 2 children together.

O

--------------------

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 05-01-2008 01:33 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
grumpy I was going to post the website but was not sure if Aaron wants it posted here.

Of course you can fine it pretty easy via google.

I emailed him via his website and mentioned your interest.

Maybe he will suprise us and visit!

--------------------

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 05-01-2008 02:10 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for reminding me of my old playground Cac, congrats on the 5 month old, got a few pics? Henry is now 6 years old, can you imagine 6 years have passed? I will say hi to Ellen for you...

Yes, I still sell rain barrels and am busy as hell with other projects, if you are interested in one, Google me @
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Aaron%27s+Rain+Barrels&btnG=Google+Search

I am running out of wooden barrels quick, if you want one go to my contact page and let me know Grumpy!

Assimilation is key! ;-)

Cy

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 05-01-2008 05:21 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Cy.

I don't have a current photos online but here are two from about age 3 months:
http://home.comcast.net/~cacophonous/marcus1.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~cacophonous/marcus2.jpg

--------------------

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 05-02-2008 01:55 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sooo cute, a mixture of both you and your wife, you will see, one month people will say he looks like you, the next your wife... BUT age will hopefully make our boys look less like our ugly arses and more like our wives. Well, you know what I mean...
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 05-02-2008 03:52 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know what you mean, and believe me I hope he ends up with more of her looks than mine. Yeah when he was first born all I heard is he looked like me, now they say her. He does have her blue eyes (although I know they can change yet) and his 'new' hair coming in is lighter.

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 05-02-2008 07:18 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So, cyborg jr is 6? wow, where'd the time go.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 05-04-2008 01:32 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Apparently this game is plagued with problems. It locks up on both systems. The PS3 copy fails to load sometimes since Rockstar's servers apparently weren't set up to handle the load so quickly. The quick fix is to disable PSN [which I have no fucking clue how].
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 05-04-2008 10:50 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Always double-check which thread you're replying to.

--------------------

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 05-05-2008 02:20 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it goes without saying that i'm an idiot.
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 05-05-2008 09:52 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha, its not like there's a lot of threads for you to get confused with Acid. lol

So are you upset the creator of LCD died this week?

Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 05-05-2008 04:37 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LSD perhaps? :>

--------------------

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 05-06-2008 08:09 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess the creator of the LCD monitor died too.

--------------------

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 05-08-2008 12:59 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahah, so I shouldn't talk about double checking messages afterall.
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 05-09-2008 02:28 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I rocked some LCD last night and I kept seeing trails !

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 05-12-2008 03:51 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Come on - I stayed up all night coming up with that joke!

--------------------

I am.

outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 05-12-2008 04:31 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard there was some brown stuff out there with really bad response time.
Posts: 2426 | From: nc | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 05-13-2008 09:59 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Monkey shit through a screen?
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 05-13-2008 11:55 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no, brown lcd

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2008 09:44 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi outtie!

--------------------

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 05-15-2008 10:34 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol, nice..

--------------------

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 05-22-2008 09:08 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm glad David Cook won instead of that retard.

--------------------

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 05-23-2008 11:35 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me too, although I though Syesha could sing circles around both of them.

--------------------

I am.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 06-05-2008 09:45 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If by singing circles you mean really nice boobs then I agree.

--------------------

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 06-05-2008 02:38 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, by singing in circles I meant having parents who are crackheads.

--------------------

I am.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 06-05-2008 04:14 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So a sexist and an racist walk into a thread...

--------------------

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 06-11-2008 12:29 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
White people are crackers too!

--------------------

I am.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 06-11-2008 01:41 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Correction: So a racist/sexist walks into a thread.

--------------------

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com