next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Cylob

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cylob
RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 03-20-2008 10:13 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The crowd is jumping as the beat comes to an end. Rewind the track and start over again.
Hands are in the air, there are lots of happy faces. The beats take your body and mind to different places.
Don't let the groove stop, 'cause you make the joint rock. This set it designed to put your body in shock.
It's so funky you have to move your behind. Now give a shout to the DJ: "Rewind!"

The people shout for more of that crazy rhythm, they know what they want, and you know what to give them.
This is what you do, put your finger to the blacks, flick of the wrist, and spin the needle back.
This track is so fresh, it's almost finger-lickin'. The bass line is rough and the beats are kickin'.
A better record, it would be hard to find, so give the shout to the DJ: "Rewind!"

Rewind the track, spin the record and take it back.
[unintelligible] take-take take-take take-take it back.

Rocking a party ain't no easy matter, the hands of the DJ must select the right platter.
If he doesn't, then it's fatal, and it makes me weep to see people on the dance floor falling asleep.
So get up off your ass and move your feet to this track. No excuses, don't refuse this, there's no room for no slack.
Go with the flow, 'cause it's a state of mind when you shout to the DJ: "Rewind!"

I like it best when the beats are naked, the rhythm pumps, and there's no way you can take it.
Ah, yes, that's just the way I like things. The show must be over before the fat lady sings.
So listen up, everybody get on the floor and give it up until you haven't got any more.
One more thing, could you be so kind as to shout to the DJ: "Rewind!"

Peace.

[ 03-20-2008: Message edited by: RaverBoy ]

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 03-20-2008 01:18 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you Jonathan Harris?

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 03-20-2008 05:06 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dude, don't you know lyrical form when you see it.

Clearly he's the reincarnation of Jim Morrison.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 03-21-2008 12:13 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, those lyrics remind me of C&C Music Factory. Ah, early 90's I miss you.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com