next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » i hope

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i hope
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 12-24-2006 01:55 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
u guys are having a wonderin winter break
i hope ur guys' xmas kicks some major ass as well

i bought myself a 360 and gears of war. its pretty fun and has lived up to what eerbody has been saying. got some new strings for me guitar. I ordered 24 ties off the internet to give as presents. little did i know, but i just read somewhere, that ties are the #2 worst present!!! 2nd to fruitcake LOL!

well happy holidays

~GRUMPS

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 12-24-2006 04:16 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Holidays!
Broch
Sarge
Member # 2867

Member Rated:

posted 12-24-2006 07:06 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yup, 360/gears of wars has some of the best coop i've ever played. deathmatch.. nothing compares to q2

happy holidays y'all!

Posts: 297 | From: Philly | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 12-24-2006 09:04 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am drinking massive amounts of eggnog, aw yeah. Happy Holidays dudes
Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 12-25-2006 01:23 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I smoked some Christmas Tree.
Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-26-2006 09:13 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
me2

been jamming a bit
got myself a new Line6 Spider III amp and bought steph a drum kit

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Broch
Sarge
Member # 370

Member Rated:

posted 12-27-2006 03:23 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks GF!
Posts: 550 | From: Philly | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 12-27-2006 10:05 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I haven't tried GOW yet. most of the people I've talked to either love it or hate it. Everyone says the graphics are awesome and that they're initially impressed but there are a lot of people who have said that the single player campaign is way too short, the multiplayer mode full of bugs, and the gameplay largely uncompelling, especially in deathmatch.

Myself, I've been playing a lot of rainbow 6 vegas. The singleplayer is tons of fun. And as long as you can find a good connection and avoid the typical xbox live morons and actually find some mature, intelligent people to play with, the multiplayer really kicks ass too. It's a LOT like Soldier of Fortune II was, but with the ability to hide behind cover, a health bar that automatically replenishes, and the shitfest of terrible aiming inherent to playing with thumbsticks. It's been a lot of fun.

[ 08-12-2016: Message edited by: WillyTrombone ]

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 12-27-2006 11:57 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My parents gave me money for a Wii a month ago and told me to go camp for it. I've been playing that since. Its freakin awesome.
Snaggles
Sarge
Member # 3237

Rate Member

posted 12-28-2006 01:12 AM     Profile for Snaggles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I got a bunch of gift certificates from various people my fiance (oh....did I tell you guys I was getting married?!) told to...so now I am just waiting until my birthday (I was told I am getting more) so I can start building my new RC chopper.

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 12-28-2006 01:15 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NP Broch, and congrats Snaggles!
Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 01-04-2007 04:29 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cac, have u heard of a program called ninjam?

try it out sometime www.ninjam.com
the servers are usually empty, but when there are some people on there, you can get a desent jam session going
if ur homegirl has a drum beat, then u don't need the metronome. it takes a few minutes to get used to

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 01-05-2007 01:10 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Holidays!

I bought my own gift this year....sort of. My wife bought me a cowhide cassina chez if that even makes sense. I bought my buddy's old 60" Sony rear projection TV. Football just doesn't look the same any more.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 01-05-2007 04:59 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Grumpy, that thing is really cool! Anyone wanna try it out sometime? I can play guitar, bass or drums.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 01-05-2007 07:24 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay Christmas and stuff!

Congrats Snag.

I got a new job and moved to Boston. I start Monday. Max, I'm in Waltham -- where are you again?

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-08-2007 09:30 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll check that out grumpy/josh

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 01-09-2007 02:21 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoGuEBiTcH:
Yay Christmas and stuff!

Congrats Snag.

I got a new job and moved to Boston. I start Monday. Max, I'm in Waltham -- where are you again?

I've been all over the place, buddy. Right now I am in Burlington but here's where I have been since arriving on these golden shores almost 9 years ago....

Cambridge (East)
Boston
Waltham
Cambridge (Central)
Nashua, NH
Cambridge (East)
Burlington

[ 01-09-2007: Message edited by: Mad Max ]

--------------------

Miss you guys.

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 01-13-2007 06:22 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So you're not all that far away anymore -- this is excellent. I work literally next door to Boston Beer Works, on Canal St (North Station / Fleet Center). What are the chances you can make it down there some evening next week?

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 01-14-2007 02:26 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
canada legalized gay marriage?

ZING JESSE

Snaggles
Sarge
Member # 3237

Rate Member

posted 01-16-2007 03:34 AM     Profile for Snaggles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
does that mean you are moving Kyle?
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 01-17-2007 10:06 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd hate to be a homewrecker.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com