Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Let's do that pictures thang!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Let's do that pictures thang!
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 11-01-2006 08:47 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So what do you look like now-days?

This is me, singing the viking song.

Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 11-02-2006 12:38 AM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
scoob, you're like one of those crazy straight-edge people that freebases life, aren't you? godamn people and your brain chemicals.

i don't have any recent pictures, i'll snap one later. also i'll have some of my sister's wedding photos, soon. only time you'll ever see a photo of me in a suit.

(no, i wasn't the groom, xan. screw you, too)

edit- btw you look like a mix between mikey from american chopper and bam margera.

[ 11-02-2006: Message edited by: burble ]

Posts: 528 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 11-02-2006 10:39 AM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL, if my hangover on tuesday is any indication, I'm definitely not straightedge. I can see how you'd get the idea I'm one of those people though. As my roommate put it the other day, "Tom, I really want to be around when you meet new people; I just want to see the expressions on their faces when you do the things you do. Anyone who knows you is just like, oh, that's Tom, but seriously they've got to be wondering what the hell is going on"
LordVader
Sarge
Member # 30

Rate Member

posted 11-02-2006 02:05 PM     Profile for LordVader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're still a 12 year old kid to me...I don't know who the bearded, suspension guy is
Posts: 400 | From: Temecula, CA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 11-02-2006 03:18 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey, do still go to newport beach each year scoob?

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 11-02-2006 05:30 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've never been to newport beach... I think?
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 11-02-2006 09:44 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Scooby, you scare the hell out of me.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 11-03-2006 10:41 AM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I aim to please!
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 11-03-2006 07:27 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Scoob looks like someone I want to hang around with.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 11-03-2006 08:04 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice T-Rex arms scooby.
Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 11-04-2006 11:44 AM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Part Dinosaur, Part Viking... all trouble
Whoopi Goldberg stars in Theodore Rex 2: Judgement Day.

WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 11-05-2006 05:10 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

signature

burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 11-05-2006 07:44 PM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'M FUCKING CRUNK, NIGGER.

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 11-07-2006 07:53 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can I use you for the Pymp icon? You would be replacing this:

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 11-07-2006 01:23 PM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoGuEBiTcH:
Can I use you for the Pymp icon? You would be replacing this:

LOL!

Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 11-09-2006 12:53 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a map for a shower curtain, omg.

WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 11-09-2006 11:27 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and I see you've grown eric the 'alf a beard.

--------------------

signature

Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 11-10-2006 08:05 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG - I stayed with a guy in Philly who had that shower curtain. I pointed out Malaysia to him on it.

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-grumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before.
-Put Something In, Shel Silverstein

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 11-10-2006 11:15 AM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Willy, half the facial hair on my chin is gray, so it looks a little odd. Also, cool helmet! haha

Wolfie, I love my shower curtain, I can definitely show you where South Orkney Island is on a map now. Nothing like showering AND learning geography at the same time.

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 11-13-2006 04:08 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I'm the worst with pictures. Meaning, when I've had cameras and took pictures I either lost the camera or the film. I have no pictures of myself or my friends. Its like I'm unknown.

However, I'm sure my friends have some pics of me, maybe I can swipe one. (LOL, I think there's a picture of me on the wall at this girl's house of one Halloween, when I dressed up as Party Boy. It was a big hit, to this day I'm still referred to a "Party Boy.")

Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 11-21-2006 09:58 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I take more pictures of "everything else" rather than me but here are a couple of recent ones that I uploaded:

Handome fucker, huh?

EDIT: rather than start a new post, anybody got tips for star (astral bodies, not TomKat) photography. I think I got the f-stop and shutter speed down pat but the focus is a bitch.

[ 11-21-2006: Message edited by: Mad Max ]

--------------------

Miss you guys.

burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 11-22-2006 12:21 AM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are you using an SLR?

i don't know if many point and shoots would really be capable of photographing a night sky very well.

HAMMER
Sarge
Member # 9

Rate Member

posted 11-22-2006 08:03 AM     Profile for HAMMER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BobsPlanet.net has all the latest pics of me.

--------------------

http://www.BobsPlanet.net

Posts: 804 | From: St.Louis MO, USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 11-22-2006 11:31 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Max, focus to infinity, or just under. That's about all you can really do with a regular lens.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 11-22-2006 12:02 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks, Guys. I am using a Digital Rebel. I focused to inifinty but the stars came out blurry. It was cool messing with the shutter speed, etc. because some pics I could see barely anything and others I could see a LOT of (blurry) stars. I have a tripod and a remote control so there's no shake. I'll try stepping back from infinity and see what happens.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 11-24-2006 04:52 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL - I had that shower curtain growing up. Both of my parents were teachers so they tried to sneak in education wherever they could.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com