next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » *mooches in*

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *mooches in*
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 10-24-2006 09:18 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys

Got to thinking about the good ol estronet days... and since estronet is well and truly long gone, I thought I'd come over and bring some fluff in.

*hugs and kisses for everyone*

How are you guys doing? I'm still at university... 4th year, can you believe it? I think when I first hit these boards I was 14 or 15 and still madly in love with Red. Goodness me!

Red's coming over on Saturday to carve pumpkins with me, but otherwise we haven't seen very much of each other, which is a shame. He works some crazy hours (but he does good work) and I'm too busy programming and doing karate (captain of the club!). Last year he took me to a Nick Cave concert and in turn I've taken him to see Hanson and Bob Dylan, good stuff! Maybe on Saturday we can grab some pictures of the both of us and post them finally.

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-grumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before.
-Put Something In, Shel Silverstein

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2006 12:42 PM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
who's red?

p.s. karate is sexy. kick my ass.

Posts: 528 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2006 01:00 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RedLemons, a Mac boy and nice kid, I recall.

Hi Wolfie

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 10-25-2006 03:42 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Wolfie

I am still a huge nerd. In my fourth year of college too, hopefully graduating in May. It kinda weirds me out to think I've been posting with this group for almost 8 years? I think I was 15-16 when I started too.

Hi Burble! Are you still listening to crappy metal?

Jay, you are so very, very, extremely, gay. But I, unlike God, love you

Heres what I look like these days

lolz

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2006 08:22 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Wolfie

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2006 08:46 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey wolfie.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2006 12:56 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mynameisxanthan:
[QB]Hi Burble! Are you still listening to crappy metal? /QB]

Its probably only crappy metal because you listen to whiny emo.

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 10-26-2006 01:09 AM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Acid:
Its probably only crappy metal because you listen to whiny emo.

Bzzt! Wrong.

burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2006 02:33 AM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what are you listening to, faghat?

i havn't listened to anything new in awhile. same stuff. porcupine tree, opeth, katatonia, anathema, the gathering. whatever gloomy shit i feel like listening to.

p.s. have you heard the new deftones CD? it sucks even more than their self-titled, which was fucking terrible.

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 10-26-2006 09:09 AM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by burble:
what are you listening to, faghat?

i havn't listened to anything new in awhile. same stuff. porcupine tree, opeth, katatonia, anathema, the gathering. whatever gloomy shit i feel like listening to.

p.s. have you heard the new deftones CD? it sucks even more than their self-titled, which was fucking terrible.

I like the new Deftones cd, its way better than the newer self titled. Reminds me a lot of White Pony in some places. Why don't you like it?

Here is what I've been listening to lately
http://www.last.fm/user/polygonsquare/

Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2006 12:57 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good to hear from everyone! Do you guys just lurk here all the time...

Red's not a mac boy.... he owns a Dell! I don't think he ever was, either.

*kicks burble's ass*

Love the eyelashes xanthan. What are you studying?

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Do a loony-goony dance

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2006 06:14 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh. Maybe I was thinking of Jakeman.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2006 11:12 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Wolfie, nice to see you!

And yes, there's always someone lurking around here. I still check it at least once everyweek. Gotta keep up with my Administrative duties to keep up with all the traffic we get.... Not!

Try not to dissappear and if you're in contact with anyone that used to be a part of this BB, let them know we're still here. I'm sure they'll be as shocked as some of the other long lost ones that have popped up within the last 3 months.

Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 10-27-2006 12:33 AM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wolfie ~ I am studying Sociology with a Criminal Justice concentration and minoring in political science. What are you studying? I'll be happy to graduate finally.
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 10-31-2006 08:21 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Red didn't turn up to my party on Saturday. He's getting a swift kick to the parts next time I see him.

GFK - Only person I'm in touch with is Red! I used to have Druidae on ICQ but I haven't fired that thing up in ages. It's all msnm now.

Xanthan - Sounds like a lot of work! I'm just a regular Computer Science student.

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Do a loony-goony dance

burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 10-31-2006 11:47 PM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
xan wants to be like jerry orbach- a stern, jewish lawman.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com