next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Halloween Photos 2006

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Halloween Photos 2006
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-23-2006 06:16 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Steph and I went to two Halloween parties on Saturday night. The first party was smallish with maybe 35 people at one time. I won second place ($50.00) as The (burger) King. Steph came in third place as Jigsaw's puppet Billy (from the Saw movie). First place was taken by this girl that had something to do with that bounty hunter dog.

I made 90% of my costume out of materials that cost less than $30.00 total. Bought the mask for $10.00 and rented the king cape for $20.00. Steph's mask was $45.00 but the rest of her costume was about $10.00:

I was a bit suprised about that bounty hunter girl (far right) winning first place:

Here are two random photos (1 from each party):

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-23-2006 06:17 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The worst part of my costume was trying on skirts at the salvation army thrift store. I found out I wear a size 12. Is that terrible for a 6' 2" male? Purchasing tights was no fun either.

The second party was in Ann Arbor near U of M and was huge with about 100 people. Some really awesome costumes but I only took a few photos. The nurse sisters photo was from that party.

--------------------

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 10-24-2006 03:17 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, Steph is totally creepy. Awesome costumes!

I am excited for Saw III

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 10-25-2006 01:23 AM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cac, that costume makes me want to wake up with you.

Seriously, that's the best costume ever.

--------------------

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2006 10:26 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Xan - I agree she was creepy but I scared more people by peeping in various windows from outside. I loved Saw, was disappointed a little with Saw II but I still want to see III.

Flux - The best part is I will have a breakfast sandwich and coffee ready for you.

--------------------

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 10-25-2006 03:46 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cacophonous:
Xan - I agree she was creepy but I scared more people by peeping in various windows from outside. I loved Saw, was disappointed a little with Saw II but I still want to see III.

Flux - The best part is I will have a breakfast sandwich and coffee ready for you.

Oh man, the hypodermic-needle-pit scene in Saw II made me cringe like a little bitch. I have an irrational fear of needles and that scene just slayed me. I enjoyed II for the most part.

The idea of a peeepig Burger King is awesome btw.

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 11-01-2006 08:45 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I missed out on halloween . Food poisoning; was throwing up all yesterday. I was, however, the only person I saw dressed up at Wayne State.
Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com