next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Hey folks

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey folks
Jarlaxle
Sarge
Member # 11

Rate Member

posted 06-27-2006 09:54 PM     Profile for Jarlaxle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Being the old fart that I am now, I'm impressed I still remembered my login info

I'm gonna spend some time sipping some scotch and reading through the posts and playing catch up.

Anyways, a big hello from the last day in my twenties

Cheers guys,

- Ian

--------------------

=[R]=Ian=

Posts: 1732 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 06-28-2006 04:55 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wahey!

You're old.

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 06-28-2006 08:03 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey JarX Lemme know if you want to get in on some Q2 action.. I still have some stuff going on in that realm.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 06-28-2006 08:20 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WB, and happy birthday

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 06-29-2006 02:14 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hbd old man.

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 09-07-2006 10:11 PM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Howdy, Jarl!

Good to see you, and how is life treating you?

O

--------------------

==============
vidi vici veni

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-2006 01:59 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
little late Oic. . .

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-2006 03:01 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi O....I wonder if I still have that bulletpoint yellow quake-skin around somewhere...

How's life in Orlando?

And hi Jarx~

[ 09-08-2006: Message edited by: Rivendell ]

Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-2006 09:39 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
O!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

What up man!

That's right guys, keep comming back! ALL OF YOU, I DEMAND YOUR FLESH>

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-08-2006 05:35 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wtf. the site dies. blitz posts. they come out of the woodwork.
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 09-09-2006 02:45 AM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's see who else from this list we can attract back.
http://www.bodoin.com/php/q3arena_members.php

One thing I think I will hate about playing Q2 nowadays is that I don't smoke (butts) any more. I used to enjoy my smoke breaks in between frag fests (with me being the bait obviously).

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Jarlaxle
Sarge
Member # 11

Rate Member

posted 10-14-2006 09:48 PM     Profile for Jarlaxle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice list Max, I remember railing a lot of them

Life has been treating me well Ron, hope the same for you. My family is growing and work keeps me out of trouble.

Cheers,

Ian

--------------------

=[R]=Ian=

Posts: 1732 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 10-19-2006 12:27 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Old? I "celebrated" 36 last week.

Just got news today that a guy I work with went home sick yesterdday, had a heart attack and is dead. He was only 56.

We're all getting older.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-19-2006 05:33 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not me, I'm going to live forever. . . FOREVER!!!!

I do feel old when I'm in class though, surrounded mostly by sub 23's. . . then again, the eye candy is worth it. LONG LIVE LULU LEMON CAMELTOE PANTS!!

[ 10-19-2006: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-20-2006 04:29 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hell o jar

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 10-21-2006 12:50 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey heyyyyyyyy.....old fart!

I have less than 365 days left of being in my twenties too

--------------------

Talk is cheap, so is my signature.

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 10-23-2006 11:14 AM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We really should get a meetup going at some point! Also, I just realized that I've had an account for near 7 or 8 years now, which is kind of crazy on account of me finally being 21 and all.

[ 10-23-2006: Message edited by: Scooby ]

Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 10-24-2006 09:24 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha... I love how on that list when it gets to me (1698) there's a whole bunch of girly names coming afterwards. That would be the Estronet fluff attack of 2000. I think Cac got the girls to play donut toss.... oh and nekkid twister!

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-grumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before.
-Put Something In, Shel Silverstein

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2006 11:17 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I started taking care of the BB we've all come to love at the age of 15. I just turned 25.

Kinda weirds me out almost... You guys are close friends that I've been talking with for 10 years now, yet I haven't met any of you. Not one damn NYer in this place. Maybe I'll have to wait another 10 years.

(Actually, now that I think about it, I believe Blitz lives in NY although I'm not sure what part.)

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com