Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » i bring you gold [very funny]

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i bring you gold [very funny]
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 02-13-2006 11:10 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=kKGxaol4qws&eurl=&iurl=static13.youtube.com/get_still.php?video_id=kKGxaol4qws

I've been laughing my ass off at this all day.

RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 02-14-2006 07:06 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes, scaring a kid. that's amusing.

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 02-14-2006 08:50 AM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Acid can't help it, hes a Steelers fan.

I felt bad for that kid

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 02-14-2006 09:36 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was that kid. :\

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 02-14-2006 11:17 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That kid is gonna have problems for the rest of his life, lol.
Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 02-14-2006 12:19 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What parent does that.. Acid you're fucked.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 02-14-2006 02:32 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Go change your tampons guys.
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 02-14-2006 02:38 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You can take mine out. With your teeth.
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 02-14-2006 02:39 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
..I can see laughing at it if I were drunk and with some buddies. Still, that's just horrible. That [fat little] kid was terrified.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 02-14-2006 04:14 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Call me demented, but it was funny as fuck. If the kid went through the trouble of smacking the monitor, you might as well toss the fucker on the floor. lol
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 02-14-2006 05:51 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoGuEBiTcH:
..I can see laughing at it if I were drunk and with some buddies. Still, that's just horrible. That [fat little] kid was terrified.

OH GOD HOW HORRIBLE YOU CALLED HIM FAT.

I'm with you GFK. If Saget still did "America's Funniest Home Videos," this video would be the all time #1.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-15-2006 12:04 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think that it was a truly deplorable thing to do to a little kid. Absolutely despicable.

That being said, I'm still able to man up and admit that I thought it was fucking hilarious.

Admit it guys, you ALL laughed. I don't believe a single person here did not find that funny.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 02-15-2006 12:19 AM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
Admit it guys, you ALL laughed. I don't believe a single person here did not find that funny.

Uh, I didn't laugh at all. I just felt bad for the kid. I'll man up to that.

RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 02-15-2006 03:52 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't laugh either.

I saw it coming a mile away, and it was just excruciating to watch him innocently enjoy that game.
I was hoping he'd have a funny reaction like "Oh.. a scary movie. YOU DICK!" or something, but instead he just got scared shitless, and probably quite traumatized.

Anyone who enjoys this movie is an asshole.

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-15-2006 10:31 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't make me flex my muscles again. . .

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 02-15-2006 12:48 PM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, sir!

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 02-15-2006 12:58 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Don't make me flex my muscles again. . .

I've laughed more than once in this thread now

RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 02-15-2006 03:39 PM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's ok, you can't help being an asshat. =)

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-15-2006 06:38 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol!

You know, it's only the fact that it's a child that makes the video "not funny". If the prank was pulled on an adult, then I doubt anyone would dispute the humour value.

[ 02-15-2006: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 02-15-2006 09:21 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seeing the kid slap the monitor twice in fear was funny.

Seeing him cry made it not funny.

I saw the smoke rising from Q3A, I thought someone was trying to signal me.

[ 02-15-2006: Message edited by: Flux ]

--------------------

RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 02-16-2006 03:54 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not true, AcidWarp.

Those shock flash things annoy the hell out of me. It's not funny, it's not witty, and it's not original.

It was funny the first time when it was just a gif image on stileproject. Now it's just tired and stupid.
Why not just punch people in the face if you want to be a jackass?

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 02-16-2006 03:55 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well.. if a grown man slapped the monitor twice, I might've chuckled.

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 02-16-2006 10:12 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If a grown man smacked the monitor twice I'd piss myself.

Anyways, I do believe Acid is right. If this was on America's Funniest Video it would be a prize winner. Sad to say, but people love shit like this.

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 02-16-2006 03:47 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heheheheh!
http://www.break.com/index/maze15.html

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 02-16-2006 06:49 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's not THAT bad. He'll get over it.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 02-16-2006 11:16 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
It's not THAT bad. He'll get over it.

Jeez asshole, get a life. Laughing at someone. /sarcasm

rvr, sorry that things aren't amusing to you after you've seen them once. i guess life stores little surprises for you since you can predict the outcome of everything by now. why not troll a thread for 5 posts to be a jackass. oh wait.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-17-2006 01:35 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, we've been here so long even our flame wars are more like candle fights.

Jeez. . .

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 02-17-2006 03:43 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dunno, I thought that was a pretty good flame. =)

If it wasn't from acid, I might've bitten.

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 02-17-2006 08:34 AM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
rvr ur dum and swedish!

oooo burn!

RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 02-17-2006 09:02 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i ate your bread! all of it!

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-17-2006 07:43 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Read Fark or Something Awful, THOSE are flame wars.

Then again, they haven't been jaded by the interwebs yet.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 02-18-2006 03:11 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Read Fark or Something Awful, THOSE are flame wars.

Then again, they haven't been jaded by the interwebs yet.

RAISED ON THE Q3ARENA.NET BITCH WHAT YO UCANT BANG WIT US

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com