Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » I'm bored of the internet...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm bored of the internet...
Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 01-19-2006 09:47 AM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been everywhere on the net, done everything, and I still have 8 hrs of work ahead of me today and every day for at least 25 years. Whatever shall I do???

*sob*

I need *something* to make me look like I'm actually busy at work...

Posts: 1045 | From: your grocer's freezer | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 01-19-2006 10:18 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
www.fark.com

eases the pain.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 01-19-2006 12:12 PM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This makes me feel great!
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 01-19-2006 12:39 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Learn how to program on or make maps for Quake2. I've been filling up all of my free time and then some doing both

In fact I really wish a few of you guys would get into mapping so we could collaborate on a level..

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 01-19-2006 09:19 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I trump your fark.com with somethingawful.com !

[ 01-19-2006: Message edited by: Scooby ]

Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 01-19-2006 09:50 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Meh I don't really care. Fark and SomethingAwful are affiliated

/love the slashies

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 01-20-2006 11:38 AM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How are SA and Fark affliated? SA hates Fark.
Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 01-20-2006 07:42 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Exactly, it's the mutual hatred thing.

Duke Sucks.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 01-21-2006 01:32 AM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How can anybody be bored of wanking? Try using your other hand or a slightly heated watermelon.

[ 01-21-2006: Message edited by: Mad Max ]

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 01-23-2006 10:05 AM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Difficult to wank at work, shared cubicle areas and all.

And it'd just look odd taking the laptop into the bathroom...

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2006 11:55 AM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just whip it out in front of everyone and have at it. I wouldn't be surprised if others just joined in. Afterwards you can cool down with a game of ring toss.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2006 12:08 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, "ring toss" ..my girlfriend uses the ring for bc. I've won at "ring toss" a few times..

Btw, I take my laptop into the shitter all the time. Usually just to drop ass, tho. Ask Xan. I often IM him from the 'can.

--------------------

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2006 04:25 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoGuEBiTcH:
Hehe, "ring toss" ..my girlfriend uses the ring for bc. I've won at "ring toss" a few times..

Btw, I take my laptop into the shitter all the time. Usually just to drop ass, tho. Ask Xan. I often IM him from the 'can.

I like the "usually".

--------------------

Miss you guys.

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 01-23-2006 05:37 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoGuEBiTcH:

[23:01] qu4k3w0r1d: wutz up teen therapy
[23:07] enjoytheentropy: cleaning out the ole desk
[23:07] qu4k3w0r1d: fun. i'm now taking a shit.
[23:08] enjoytheentropy: wifi 8
[23:08] enjoytheentropy: 8)
[23:09] qu4k3w0r1d: my linux is poo enabled.
[23:10] enjoytheentropy: linux is clearly superior
[23:13] qu4k3w0r1d: cant ..stop ..eating ..chips
[23:14] enjoytheentropy: lay off the junk food lard ass!
[23:14] qu4k3w0r1d: i sux

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2006 05:45 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To clarify, I was not eating and pooping at the same time. A good 4 minutes of wiping and hand washing took place between messages there.

"Usually.."

--------------------

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com