Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » How much did Tea Bagger spend...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How much did Tea Bagger spend...
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 12-28-2005 10:11 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How much did Tea Bagger spend on Xmas presents this year?

Here is a fun video welcoming people into America for Cac to enjoy.
http://www.starterupsteve.com/video/loobia.html

Happy New Year!

Cy

Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 12-31-2005 04:29 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was an awesome workout on the treadmill. 400 calories, highest incline, just like those days before graduation. My treadmill has a little fan in the control panel and that's turned out to be a necessary feature. It's good with the over head fan and the itunes going (Digweed's "Transitions" poscasts)... I broke a good sweat and saw myself inside this body, you know the right idea trying to come out after a long time. I was even woozy when I got off to go to the toilet. There's evil spirits in my tummy - they ripped out something fierce.

That's every day... the treadmill workout is for every day, and sometimes more than once. The trampoline at first was a huge impact on my legs and feet and thighs, but now it only knows what the treadmill must do for me. But it does give me a new way to boing my thyroid gland up and down.

I can't think how cruel... it has been to live without my own privacy and ability to correct the damage done by Africa. I can do nothing more than correct that idiotic and insane problem... and then in between times, write the book.

Posts: 187 | From: Denver | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 01-04-2006 06:55 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
$2136.37

How is it going, dude!

Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 01-04-2006 09:44 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Harris:
That was an awesome workout on the treadmill. 400 calories, highest incline, just like those days before graduation. My treadmill has a little fan in the control panel and that's turned out to be a necessary feature. It's good with the over head fan and the itunes going (Digweed's "Transitions" poscasts)... I broke a good sweat and saw myself inside this body, you know the right idea trying to come out after a long time. I was even woozy when I got off to go to the toilet. There's evil spirits in my tummy - they ripped out something fierce.

That's every day... the treadmill workout is for every day, and sometimes more than once. The trampoline at first was a huge impact on my legs and feet and thighs, but now it only knows what the treadmill must do for me. But it does give me a new way to boing my thyroid gland up and down.

I can't think how cruel... it has been to live without my own privacy and ability to correct the damage done by Africa. I can do nothing more than correct that idiotic and insane problem... and then in between times, write the book.

Suddenly, without warning, the alarm went off. "WARNING", it screamed. "THE ALARM IS ABOUT TO GO OFF!"

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 01-11-2006 06:19 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Last night I went to a Nuggets vs. Suns game. Triple overtime, finally the Nuggets won... group of female hairdressers from Shay's salon - heads of cool hair, lots of skinny running legs, near wipe-outs in the car, very enjoyable. I've been too high lately, and there are two interviews to do today. Must get onto that treadmill again - my body is making progress!
fury
Sarge
Member # 676

Rate Member

posted 01-11-2006 10:09 PM     Profile for fury   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is this a bot or something? I see it post somewhat half-intelligible ramblings, but always in threads that are totally not related. If so, what's the purpose of a posting bot if it's not spamming?
Posts: 842 | From: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
RaverBoy
Sarge
Member # 119

Rate Member

posted 01-12-2006 07:07 AM     Profile for RaverBoy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's a troll, and you just fed it. =)

--------------------

No more annoying sig! =D

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-12-2006 08:31 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-annoyance%2C+go+to+jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html?part=rss&tag=6022491&subj=news

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
fury
Sarge
Member # 676

Rate Member

posted 01-12-2006 12:52 PM     Profile for fury   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, shit. I'm changing my username.
Posts: 842 | From: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 01-14-2006 08:01 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's shocking to really wear this mullet now. VERY short... very short head of hair - like a tiny buzz cut, with daring long wisps. Shay hit the bleach - everything came out in the comb. It was intense. Then out of nowhere some chick named Sonia appeared with clippers and shaved the hair quite short, and with scissors went for the back and criss crossed the top. I said it would never have happened if not for the burnt hair. But Sonia said she'd have done so. And we went with her to her salon, and I drank a sprite at the bar downstairs... and then she took us back from the Cherry Creek area to Blanc. Ty owns Blanc. It's been another consecutive one of THOSE days. And best news of all - - - - - I got a box. There are more coming, but this one has THE NOTES. THE NOTEBOOKS with many of my notes, tons of cute drawings and written sections of "Vague Value." A few tribal tee shirts, some workout clothing, socks, shorts, pants, the glam black coat from Salvation Army Atlanta, and my beautiful color prints of my characters... those look much nicer than my files look... and everything needs to be pressed eventually. I should start working this week.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com