next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » jingle bells backwards

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: jingle bells backwards
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 12-24-2005 07:25 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://media.spikedhumor.com/8944/Jingle_Bells_Reversed.swf

who knew...

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 12-24-2005 09:49 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You sir,

Are a bastard

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Headstone
Sarge
Member # 3014

Rate Member

posted 12-25-2005 01:14 AM     Profile for Headstone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I couldnt quite make out the saying exactly. I had to play it a few times to truely understand...

--------------------

Yep it really is me.

Posts: 308 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 12-25-2005 10:50 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow.. that's pretty sick. Who would've known?

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 12-25-2005 04:26 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, I thought it was pretty funny. Can't say I found it all that surprising, though.

--------------------

signature

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-26-2005 01:43 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've listened to it about 10 times so far but can't fully understand what they are saying?

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 12-26-2005 03:23 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think its saying

RWARRARRRrhrrrrghghgg, urkadhsak adssd RArhaksjdhkasahd RARRASRhsrjkfsd.ekseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesrARERS.z/.

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 12-28-2005 10:53 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So hot: http://www.starterupsteve.com/flash/html/alba.shtml
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 12-29-2005 11:50 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That Alba one almost made me shit myself. I had visions of heaven and angels while staring at Jessica, then WHAM!
Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 12-29-2005 07:49 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
last time I had a vision of WHAM! it took me 3 days to get all the Goerge Michael out of my hair.

--------------------

signature

D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 12-30-2005 08:07 AM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
You sir,

Are a bastard

Those words dont explain enough rage that i had at first. I just popped in to give one last look at the board and thought i would check this post. After i just about fell over my fiancee trying to get away and calm her down, my son wanted to see it too. I dont know what scared me more. Seeing my child screaming in terror or the initual startle for the 2ND time. It took me 15 minutes to calm him down and my heart is still pounding.

WITH that said, Holyshit WillyT! that one came out of left field and i am man enouogh to admit

YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME>>>>TWICE. That was done very well.
Now if you will excuse me, i need to calm my fiancee down now LOL
Happy New Year guys

--------------------

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com