Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Tea Party broke up, VAST becomes my favourite active band

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tea Party broke up, VAST becomes my favourite active band
CellCloneBot
Sarge
Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted 10-24-2005 08:15 PM     Profile for CellCloneBot   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Recently, I heard that the tea party had split so that Jeff Martin could work in Ireland with Roy Harper (he sung "have a cigar" by pink floyd). I think they could have released more good albums together, but after seven albums the band has called it quits with steam.

On with Vast (a band that I heard in an interview with the Tea Party), I have two of his guy's albums. His name's Jon Crosby and has released a double cd. His website is at: http://www.realvast.com/

I purchased the sims 2, and it is a great improvement over the first, which had interesting gameplay but too many oppurtunities worrying about their ai. I still find that the Harvest Moon series is better, but I am sure that a handful of members here are playing quake 4. After seeing the Doom movie, which protrays the third doom perfectly, yet I was alone in my complaint about too much melee combat ate the screen time.

--------------------

-She could join the game boy
She could be another clone!

Posts: 68 | From: Area 51, Canada That's right canada! | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-24-2005 08:27 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who was the guy that was really into teaparty?

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 10-24-2005 08:41 PM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
vast used to be good. their last CD sucked, though. i heard some of the pre-release, and the songs i actually liked ended up cut from the album.

[ 10-24-2005: Message edited by: burble ]

Posts: 528 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 10-24-2005 09:40 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is this another Cacathan Harris? Am I the only one getting a headache from trying to follow this guy?

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2005 09:55 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
Who was the guy that was really into teaparty?

Wasn't it Jojo?

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-grumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before.
-Put Something In, Shel Silverstein

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 10-25-2005 10:42 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HATS OFF TO HARPER.

I didn't know he sang in "Have a Cigar", but apparantly Waters' voice was shot from recording "Shine on you crazy diamond" and Gilmore did not want to sing it.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com