Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Im trying to fill out this contract and its .PDF

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Im trying to fill out this contract and its .PDF
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 10-04-2005 05:38 AM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know its Adobe Acrobat. I have version 7.0. BUT.... i can seem to change the information on the f*c*e*. I know im missing something right there in front of me.

HELP!!! i need the bid proposal by morning and all i have is a hand written draft.
Coffees on and ill be here ........

--------------------

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-04-2005 07:06 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Normally with .pdf you can write directly on your monitor with a sharpie.

[ 10-05-2005: Message edited by: Cacophonous ]

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
dAm
Sarge
Member # 2600

Member Rated:

posted 10-04-2005 10:52 AM     Profile for dAm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Try the "Touch up text" tool

--------------------

Shut-up and fish

Posts: 577 | From: Calgary | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 10-04-2005 11:19 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You could open it as a Photoshop document and edit from there.
Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Broch
Sarge
Member # 2867

Member Rated:

posted 10-04-2005 01:13 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cacophonous:
Normally wiht .pdf you can write directly on your monitor with a sharpie.

Ok.. how do i delete now?

Posts: 297 | From: Philly | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 10-04-2005 01:47 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Broch:

Ok.. how do i delete now?

Doh! Using the small blade on your swiss army knife of course.

Edit: make sure you use the small blade to avoid permanent damage to you screen.

[ 10-04-2005: Message edited by: Mad Max ]

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 10-04-2005 06:31 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cacophonous:
Normally wiht .pdf you can write directly on your monitor with a sharpie.

LOL

Kittylitter - this might help. If it doesn't, try this, please.

And just to reiterate, this is a Quake 3 Arena board. If you really need people to do the work for you, try this place or even here. Being a rich realtor like yourself, you can prolly just hire someone from here.

[ 10-04-2005: Message edited by: Flux ]

--------------------

crash
Sarge
Member # 3015

Rate Member

posted 10-05-2005 03:30 AM     Profile for crash   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Flux:

Being a rich realtor like yourself, you can prolly just hire someone from here.

[ 10-04-2005: Message edited by: Flux ]

Is D2 working for 2X?

--------------------

Posts: 86 | From: Victoria | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-05-2005 06:53 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
D2 = 2X

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-05-2005 10:10 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um. . . I thought D2 /= 2x

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 10-05-2005 03:45 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I thought D2 != 2x also!

[ 10-05-2005: Message edited by: GFKiller ]

Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 10-06-2005 01:36 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, they live on opposite coasts. While they have done a lot of shipping and travelling, one drives his cargo around and the other flies it.

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
crash
Sarge
Member # 3015

Rate Member

posted 10-06-2005 02:04 AM     Profile for crash   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm starting to think they're the same person. I don't know anyone that's seen them in the same room together.

--------------------

Posts: 86 | From: Victoria | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
D2
Sarge
Member # 91

Rate Member

posted 10-06-2005 03:28 AM     Profile for D2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Im flattered that you guys think i may be someone else, but sorry to say im just D2 LOL

Any way .... i dont think the "writtable monitor" is not a good idea
As for the Photoshop idea, i love it and I will try it in a few minutes. Thanks..

--------------------

Posts: 1471 | From: Central Valley in California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com