Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » for fuc$ sake search engines

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for fuc$ sake search engines
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 08:36 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All it takes is money to be ranked with the search engines
www.msn.com

keywords

millsboro mobile homes
rehoboth mobile homes
lewes mobile homes
potnets mobile homes

I'm in the top three for all these keywords and all it took was money.

Sick and wrong that you can buy your way to the top. Had nothing to do with content, nothing to do with the site itself, just giving the right people money.

I'm glad and pissed off at the same time.

I'm also ranked pretty well at yahoo for the same keywords.

Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 08:39 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So how did this guy do it???

He has no access to my server, no way to change my keywords, all I did was give him $$ and I'm at the top of yahoo...

doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 08:42 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As a business owner it's cool that I can pay for rank. One sale could pay this guys bill for a year. As a consumer I'm pissed off that the search engines are just greedy Mofos willing to sell out to the higest bidder...
Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 09-17-2005 12:42 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how do you know he bought spots from MSN or yahoo? maybe he has a working click generator like the one you asked about. he won't tell you his secrets tho, that's for sure.

i don't think spots can be bought on the likes of google and yahoo. MSN and others, yeah, i'll buy that (no pun intended).

--------------------

doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-20-2005 02:18 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Again I state it really does not matter how you get there as long as you are there.

Did rockefeller, trump, bill gates or the Bush family play fair???

They all made a good deal of cash by not playing fair.

Have fun working 9-5 for the rest of your life with little to live on when you retire. I'll be off vacationing in one of my seven homes or crossing the ocean on my yacht.

dAm
Sarge
Member # 2600

Member Rated:

posted 09-20-2005 02:54 PM     Profile for dAm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Have fun working 9-5 for the rest of your life with little to live on when you retire. I'll be off vacationing in one of my seven homes or crossing the ocean on my yacht.

More power to you. I just don't see why you think working 9-5 is all that demeaning though. Some people like a regular job. Stability, friends at work, someplace to go everyday, maybe for some just a reason to wake up every day. Some people (me included) even actually enjoy doing what they do at work. Think about it. If people like me didn't fix trucks and drivers didn't drive trucks, how would all the material for your 7 houses get delivered so they could even be built? As far as that goes, who would build them if everyone was a real estate tycoon like yourself? Or if there were no shipbuilders, who would build your nice big yacht and swab your decks once you have it?
Granted, maybe you don't seem to realize how you come across when you talk about your endeavors so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but to me it always seems like you think what you do is so much better than what someone else does. You're doing what you love to do and more power to you. Other people do what they love to do and I say more power to them. That's what makes the world what it is today.
You should also realize that not everyone that works 9-5 has no plans for their retirement. Our house has been payed off for over a year now. We just purchased another home in BC which will be our retirement home even though I still have a good 20 years of work left in me. If all goes as planned, I'll be retired before then and living right where I want to live my life out which is 10 minutes from my favorite fishing hole.
So you go on and enjoy your voyages across the oceans but also remember there's someone someplace that had a very small part in helping your dreams come true and that person is sitting in the middle of a lake in a little 12ft aluminum boat with a cold beer in one hand and a fishing rod in the other and not a worry in the world and he is enjoying himself just as much if not more than you are.

--------------------

Shut-up and fish

Posts: 577 | From: Calgary | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-20-2005 02:55 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
potnets mobile homes...bookmarked!
Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-20-2005 02:57 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The day that 2X has 7 houses and a yaht is the day I'll wax RogueBitches taint.

Not that I don't think you can do it 2X. I just really want to wax RogueBitches taint.

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 09-20-2005 03:23 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm with 2x on this one. The 9-5 bullshit just isn't for some people.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 09-20-2005 05:17 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doublefresh:
Did rockefeller, trump, bill gates or the Bush family play fair???

So what you're saying is you want to be a cock?

There's decent ways to get to the good life. You're just too lazy to walk 'em.

--------------------

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-20-2005 09:23 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2x~ Come on 2x I thought you were smarter than this.

Let's take the first phrase for example: "millsboro mobile homes"

Go to nichebot and see the competition for that phrase (slow loading): http://www.nichebot.com/analysis/?term=millsboro+mobile+homes

There is no competition to own that phrase, I could link your website from my pr5 webpage and boom, you would be number one for "millsboro mobile homes" in a week! The secret is a text link, what is your sites URL?

To see who links to your site go to www.google.com and put in link:your-url and hit enter to see who links to you.

Example, who links to q3arena.com from their websites?

Here is the result using "link:www.q3arena.com"

URL to see results: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=link%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.q3arena.com&btnG=Sear ch

The value of "text" links from other sites for your keyword phrases is super inportant.

I suggest you do a little studying 2x, this is not rocket science and you are getting ripped off if you are paying for shit...I also doubt you could do much business down in "those parts" for those phrases, why? Uneducated people who buy cheap homes do not know how to search google.

Cheers!

Cy

[ 09-20-2005: Message edited by: Cyborg6 ]

WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 02:10 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I object to the implication that cheap homes are for uneducated people. I am educated and employed, and I can't even afford a "cheap" house anywhere near where I work and currently live. A typical doublewide here runs around 70,000 with a space rent of 500-1000/month, and a buddy of mine from work is selling his 935 sq ft cottage which sits on a 1400 sq ft lot in Long Beach for 415,000. Even in Santa Ana, where you'll hear gunfire almost nightly, an actual house will generally run 350,000+. Pretty much, if I can find a house that my bank might be willing to let me buy, I'd probably have to drive 60-100 miles a day to work and back. Maybe more. *IF* I could find one. I'd probably have to go look in Riverside county.

[ 09-21-2005: Message edited by: WillyTrombone ]

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 09-21-2005 09:01 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn willy, a 935 sq ft cottage for 400k? My parents just sold their 4000 sq ft 6 bedroom house for $300,000 around here. It's on a double lot with an inground pool and 3 car garage too. Either real estate is way expensive out there our way cheap out here !

...and double wide trailers go for about $40,000 or less here with $250-500/month lot rental.

[ 09-21-2005: Message edited by: J0SH ]

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 10:33 AM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have no problem at all with 9-5 jobs.

Believe it or not, there are many days that I work 5:00 AM to 3:00 AM, that’s a 22 hour day. I don't have a set day off during the week. Sometimes I take a half day off here or a quarter day off there. Other times I'll go on a two week vacation. If I come across like I know everything or the way I live is the only way to be you have missed the point 100%.
Do whatever makes you happy. Money is not the most important thing in the world, Family to me is the most important thing. Money buys security. I’ve lived on ramen noodles and hot dogs, I gone years without medical insurance. Money has changed that into steak and lobster and doctor visits whenever I want them. I’ve had cars that did not work and I had to hitch hike every day to work for months on end Money changed that into three cars that all work and I’ve got the funds to buy replacement parts when they do break. I’ve also tried a number of things that did not work. I had four failed businesses before I feel into real estate. First I tried to make a living as a photographer, next it was a computer building and networking company, followed by a deck building company and a construction company. Each failure taught me valuable lessons and I’m wiser because of it.

My problem with normal 9-5 is that you are working for someone else. If you are working for a cool employer more power to you, you are one of the lucky ones. Chances are your employer does not share his profits with you; some do but most do not. He might pay you $60K a year but makes $150K off your labor. Is this fair? Yes and no. He has to pay for the building a ton of licenses, and does a million things that you don't have to worry about because he does them for you. If you have a good employer you have security and a good idea of what will be happening from day to day. Working for myself I keep every penny of what I make (other than taxes). If I work hard I make more money if I slack off I don’t make as much. It’s certainly not for everyone. I don’t know where my paycheck is coming from week to week.

The majority of you are more book smart than I am which is why you often find me asking questions that appear stupid to you. I’m sorry that I have not taken the time to learn how to write code from scratch. I am far from brilliant. I'm a B- student. What I am is a jack of all trades and a master of none. I've traveled around the globe but only speak English, I've navigated ships around the Virgin Islands and Alaska, and I’ve raced 40 foot sailboats in the Chicago to Mackinaw regatta. I am not a mechanic but I fix 90% of what goes wrong with my three cars, 2 motorcycles, a little powerboat and assorted motorized lawn tools. I’ve also been from coast to coast on a motorcycle not once but twice. When my plumbing or electric goes bad I fix it myself rather than calling a plumber. I build my computers myself rather than buying them from Dell. I graduated from Michigan State but did not go to my graduation, if a Hurricane took out my house you would not see me on CNN saying "the government should have been better prepared" I believe everyone other than children and old folks should have been prepared to take care of themselves. My political believes are rather libertarian www.lp.org/.

Cy~
Send me you IM name, I’d like to chat with you 

I’m learning about web page optimization but its slow going. I’m using Web position 4 to optimize my pages for certain search engines; I’m using another program to collect link partners. I’ve began using RSS feeds and site maps to keep google and yahoo happy.
Even with this I’m having a hard time getting in the top 30 on my own.

Whoever said just having good content to get top ranked is full of crap. This is not to say that you should not have good content, you need that plus all the other crap the search engines look for. I am making an honest effort to truly have better content than any of my competitors and an easier to use interface. It still looks pretty rough right now but in three months it should look quite polished.

To get top ranked is to learn the rules that the search engines use and then tailor your site to match those algorithms.

doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 10:52 AM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cy, one note on the mobile homes here. I live in a resort beach area where the average home price is 500K; Waterfront is well over 2 million. These mobiles average around 70K and go up to 300K.

It's not glamorous, but it is a niche that no one else was specializing in. There are over 12,000 local mobile homes here with about 15% of them being for sale at any time. Our take on an average sale is about 3K. You do the math; it’s a pretty large number :-)

My clients are not what you would expect. Most of these homes are bought with home equity loans off their primary residence in Washington DC, PA, MD, NY and NJ.

Most of them are used as vacation getaways not a primary residence. Two years ago I did not believe it either but it's true!

doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 10:59 AM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
So what you're saying is you want to be a cock?

There's decent ways to get to the good life. You're just too lazy to walk 'em.

LAZY? Oh ya? I do more work in one day that you do in a month. I've seen more, experienced more and will die having spread more love and humanity than you can ever fathom.

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-21-2005 12:48 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2X ~ Why'd you quit the deck biz? I thought you were doing well in that.
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 01:59 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was building beautiful decks but finding reliable help was impossible. I did close to 20 decks, three basement remodels, a few kitchen and bath remodels, a crack house in Baltimore remodel and four mobile home flips.
I'm still flipping cheap fixer uppers but I do most of the work myself with the help of my slakker brother in law. He's a pot smoking lead singer in a so so band and not the greatest worker (but you have to take care of family. We plan on building a little pool side guest room for him to live in sometime in the future)

It was no fun putting in 8 hours of hard labor followed up with another three hours of office work seven days a week and making less than I did in the military.

I had advertisements for workers in every local paper, I was paying $20 an hour and the only people who showed up were just out of jail, retarded or lazy.

Taxes and licenses when you have employees are absolutely insane. I was paying out $4000
a month in fees to make the business legal.

One lesson I learned from it is that I NEVER again want to have employees. Too much paper work too much hassel. Even when you try to take care of them with good pay and free lunch and beer after work they still shit all over you. You can't buy someones loyalty or at least not for $20 an hour and free beer.

doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 02:04 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
The day that 2X has 7 houses and a yaht is the day I'll wax RogueBitches taint.

Not that I don't think you can do it 2X. I just really want to wax RogueBitches taint.

LOL Getting close, I've got three houses right now and a small boat.

Give me two more years and I'll fly in to watch you wax RogueBitches taint. :-)

Broch
Sarge
Member # 2867

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 02:57 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

As a SBO myself for the last 2 years, I just wanted to say you sound a like a fucking newb.

Have a good day.

Posts: 297 | From: Philly | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Broch
Sarge
Member # 2867

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 03:04 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh and Georgie boy stills sucks!
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 03:32 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
um ya, I've been at it for a month. I guess that would make me a newbie, I don't ever remember saying that I created the internet or even google for that matter.

I've got 10 websites that I compete with. I have examined their code, I see who they are linked to I try to do similar things to them without copying them. I now work in the same office with the #1 ranked guy in my field. He showed me what he does. It seems to be working.

So tell me with all your fucking divine wisdom if anything other than good content makes a difference?

Obviously this rank hacker I'm giving $$ to knows a trick or two or I would not be #1 on some search engines. Again let me state he did it without changing anything on my server. Show me some sites you have ranked high on any search engine and I'll listen to you. Till then I don't think you have a clue either.

Yes I'm a newbie why all the hostility? You think any top 100 google site just had good content to get them to that position? Maybe so but I doubt it. Big corporations are ran by men who don't fight fair. Are you all so brainwashed that you don't realize that? Life IS NOT FAIR. No one wins by playing by the rules. You need an advantage in one way or another or you are just another lemming.

Please give me some examples of companies that are doing great that have not harmed the environment, Taken advantage of someone, hired some lobbyists to work on senators, bribed someone to get a contract to sell warplanes to the government, moved their production facillities to mexico or china etc...
GM? Ford? GUILTY! Dell GUILTY! Sony GUILTY!, Honda Guilty!, Dewalt Guilty!

It all breaks down to life is not fair. That's reality deal with it however you like.

Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 09-21-2005 06:23 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
LAZY? Oh ya? I do more work in one day that you do in a month.

So you work 160 hours in one day? Even though only one day is 24 hours long? That's magical.

No wonder you take periodic two-week vacations (as if that doesn't add up over a year and average your work time to less than an 8-hour day). I like the hypocrisy too.

quote:
Have fun working 9-5 for the rest of your life with little to live on when you retire. I'll be off vacationing in one of my seven homes or crossing the ocean on my yacht. ...Money is not the most important thing in the world, Family to me is the most important thing.

Money is not the most important thing in the world, Family to me is the most important thing. ...[continue to talk about how much you love money]

I've seen more, experienced more and will die having spread more love and humanity than you can ever fathom. ...So tell me with all your fucking divine wisdom....

If you want to think life isn't fair, go right ahead. Life really is whatever you want to make of it. So you go ahead and be as sneaky and underhanded as you like to be, just don't bitch here when you reap what you sow.

You don't hear about the companies that are doing it right because headlines like Company Does Nothing Illegal are quite boring. There's no reason to bash the 9-to-5 lifestyle, especially since it appears that you've never done it.

--------------------

doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 06:55 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I did it from the time I was 16 till I joined the airforce at age 27. Then again for two years for Dupont after getting out of the active duty air force. I'm now 35. I assure you I have worked 9-5 jobs most of my life.

Be that as it may I'm done arguing. Think what you want.

Broch
Sarge
Member # 2867

Member Rated:

posted 09-22-2005 11:46 AM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no offense.. but i could have sworn your were 19 or something, not 35.

Your an angry bitter dude, just like AW.

Broch
Sarge
Member # 2867

Member Rated:

posted 09-22-2005 11:48 AM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
but we all love you anyway.
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-22-2005 02:29 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am so not bitter.
The majority of people I know tell me I'm too nice and that is why I often get walked all over.

I'm a simple guy at heart. Give me some skis and a season pass and I'd be happy all winter, Give me a 30 foot boat and the ocean and I'd be happy all summer. Oh, and Beer, lots of beer and some good books and a radio and a place to live at the ski resort, preferably at the base of the ski lift and ...

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-23-2005 08:57 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I get a kick out of all those who become jealous of 2x's success. He is right on, there is so much money to be made in this, and I wish I could get some of it but it is just not my thing.

My skill is in putting websites in #1 placement for "keywords" and I am currently making very little money. My goal is to own phrases like "lawn care" but this could take many years to accomplish. If 200k people are searching for a phrase like "lawn care" per month and half of them hit your website that is some serious ad revenue eh?

2x and his wife will make some big money fast and live large.

As for making this money from internet hits I am not sure the business is there for such "small phrases" but if it pulls in a few sales a month you are good to go eh?

Internet is real estate, there is often a much slower return but those who can master the waiting game (like the Asians) can live large in time...

2x - No need to chat you just need one thing with the little competition for those phrases. It's called "link text" have your friends link to your websites from their websites using the phrases you want to be found for.

Google is the only game in town and likes organized packets of information. For each phrase make a separate page, if you can write an article for each (of 500 words or more) and optimize them for those keyword phrases you will get stronger results.

If you were a googlebot and you hit a new website how would you make sense of it? You see it's very logical, if you serve a tasty dish that the bot loves it will reward you with high placement in the engines. If the bot finds a link to you on another site and remembers that tasty meal it will return to you like a loyal puppy dog. Just make sure you have something new and tasty to serve up to your little friend when he comes to your door.

Good luck.

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 09-23-2005 12:37 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You say the stupidest shit sometimes.

Like 2x, we still love you, tho.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-23-2005 10:18 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only stupid to those who do not get it...

Look at all the stupid shit you have said that my little bot like friend has logged:
http://www.google.com/search?q=RoGuEBiTcH&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US fficial

I am glad to learn that educated people also live in trailer parks, it kind of makes me feel good about skipping college, sorry WillyT.

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-23-2005 10:20 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Super Suckers?
http://www.supersuckers.com/messageboard/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=311&sid=3d0185ea943bf250e89e45dc220fe489

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-23-2005 10:22 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, some cool memories...
http://members.fortunecity.com/furrylittlemarmot/page7.html

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-23-2005 10:24 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Looks like Cremebitch wants JaY?
http://www.sws2b.com/forums/index.php?s=696f5e2ba26402ea54e1484a8968c714&showtopic=1469&st=120&#entry25304

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 09-23-2005 11:11 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Apparently I'm not the only RB.

Get help.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-24-2005 12:27 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dance for me, dance.
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-24-2005 01:52 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not angry and bitter!!!

I just drink a lot of bitter.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com