next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Failure

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Failure
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 09-15-2005 11:13 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not sure how long this will be online..

Go to http://google.com
Enter "failure"
Click "I'm feeling lucky"
Laugh.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 09-15-2005 12:43 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL - nice !

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-15-2005 12:57 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Done by nerds who fail at life. I wonder how much time they've devoted to make enough redirects for google to pick up on that.

Welcome to like 2002 btw.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-15-2005 01:08 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seriously, Kyle, lighten up a little. It IS funny.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-15-2005 01:17 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
seems like they took the wmd page off to push that one. i thought the wmd one was funnier.
FS
Sarge
Member # 3053

Rate Member

posted 09-15-2005 01:17 PM     Profile for FS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that's been there for ages, and the full search term is "miserable failure"

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by FS:
Wow, I can't believe I'm agreeing with FS on this one

Posts: 649 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 09-15-2005 08:08 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, take a pill, Acid. I hadn't seen it before, and thought it was pretty funny shit.

--------------------

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 09-15-2005 09:36 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Acid:
Done by nerds who fail at life. I wonder how much time they've devoted to make enough redirects for google to pick up on that.

Welcome to like 2002 btw.

speaking from experience?

You don't know anything about the people who are responsible whereas everyone knows the success of the current administration...

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-15-2005 11:23 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was a compsci major for a year. I was forced to be around dipshits who thought that was actually cool [seriously]. I think I can make that call.
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 12:08 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, get wicked pissed off, right now!

--------------------

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 12:47 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK OFF

ugh test tomorrow. *out for the night*

doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 06:53 AM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol, funny shit.

He should just fess up and tell the real reason it took a while to get to those people in the dome.

It's not because they were black. It's because they did not pay their taxes.

If they had paid their taxes he would have been there the day after with the pacific princess cruise ship.

Pisses me off to see these people on CNN "the government aint takin good enough care of us".......

I feel for the very young and the very old, but any healthy guy between the age of 16 and 45 who does not have a job does not deserve any help. How much will our taxes increase to take care of these freeloaders?
Shooting at helicopters there to rescue them??? I'd napalm the whole city. Black, white, mexican trash is trash.

Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 07:34 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Google - enter George Bush is an idiot
Click Click "I'm feeling lucky"

Enjoy a good tune

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 07:42 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shut the hell up!

--------------------

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 11:56 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If federal aid goes to rebuilding that city I'll be pissed. Its inevitable that the city will get shit on again since its FUCKING BELOW SEA LEVEL. Seriously.. relocate.
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 12:44 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ultimately, without all (OK, at least some) of those nerdy dipshits who think stuff is cool we would still be jerking off to magazines.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 09-16-2005 05:52 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ROFL - I just saw a piece on FoxNews about this!

--------------------

I am.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 06:24 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You don't know if they will use Federal monies? Of course they will.

--------------------

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-20-2005 09:37 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will own the internet some day with little tricks like that. The only difference is that nerds are not out to make money, I am!

Muhahaha!!!

{SEO}CYBORG6

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-20-2005 11:40 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh this is kinda scary
http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/fbci/

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 09-27-2005 04:26 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree AW.

I'm sure teaching Intelligent Design in biology will give us the best and brightest scientific minds in the future, too. Perhaps we will lead the way to find a cure for disease though numerology and aura readings.

The sad thing is there is no fallback scenario if the prayers don't work...

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-27-2005 06:44 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just meant the formation of an office devoted entirely for Faith-Based Initiatives.

Not only scary, but I thought that kind of thing was against your constitution. Doesn't it explicitly say that there must be a seperation of Church and State? Considering that at least some of the Founding Fathers were either agnostic, or out and out Atheist; I would think so.

Kind of reminds me of the Ministry for Truth in 1984.

[ 09-27-2005: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 09-28-2005 08:25 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It really means that the state cannot adopt or condone a specific religion. If Bush's plan is to support faith-based community whatevers on behalf of all religions and not just Roman Catholic or Christian, then he should be ok. If not, he's in for a world of flak.

Wait a minute... more than 15 replies to a political thread and it hasn't turned into a pile of flaming rants? What's wrong with you guys.

AW... you suck.

that's more like it.

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-29-2005 02:28 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can start a political rant. I just don't feel like invoking Godwin's Law.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 09-30-2005 09:28 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The only problem I have is people who have no faith in anything. They have a right not to want their tax dollars spent on something they don't believe in.

--------------------

I am.

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-30-2005 02:59 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Flux:
It really means that the state cannot adopt or condone a specific religion.

Correct. Radicals try to read into the clause too much, but its most comfortable there.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-01-2005 01:45 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But isn't Bush a born-again Southern Christian? That was kind of where I was going. Bush kind of forcing his personal religion on everyone else.

At anyrate, I understand the clause. Actually, it makes more sense that way.

[ 10-01-2005: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com