Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » What did you look like 10 mintues ago?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What did you look like 10 mintues ago?
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2005 10:48 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you don't have a pic that is 10 minutes old post something recent.

Here is one of me taken two days ago by steph. I've lost about 35 LBS since I've posted a pic here and I've cut my hair shorter.
http://home.comcast.net/~cacophonous/cacophonous_2005.jpg

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2005 12:41 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't have one here at work but I can post one later.

On a related topic, does anybody here have kids and take their picture on a daily / weekly / monthly basis with express intent of compiling a DVD of their life to give to them when they are older? I guess it would be harder when they get older, more aware and start hating you.

I'm [still] thinking of setting up a webcam outside to take snapshots a few times a day and then make it into a movie so we can see how our yard changes through the seasons. I just hope I don't see anything that I might regret.

[ 09-14-2005: Message edited by: Mad Max ]

--------------------

Miss you guys.

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2005 01:33 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My mom says im handsome
http://www.chromaburn.com/crap/lol.jpg

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2005 03:03 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!!!

http://system42.net/acidwarp/personal/fu.jpg

[ 09-14-2005: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

[ 09-20-2005: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2005 03:36 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Giggity!

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2005 04:22 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!!!

http://system42.net/acidwarp/fu.jpg

[ 09-14-2005: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

Wow, man. Ever heard of an iron?

--------------------

Miss you guys.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2005 06:56 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What are you talking about? That shirt isn't wrinkled.

Unless you're referring to getting steamed in a different way.

BTW, the text of my original post is also a movie reference. Bonus points to whomever can tell me the title of the movie.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 09-14-2005 09:35 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Super Troopers?

xan - THAT IS NOT A RECENT PIC

--------------------

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2005 09:38 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Flux ~ ITS ALL I GOT

and I look roughly the same but uglier.

crash
Sarge
Member # 3015

Rate Member

posted 09-15-2005 02:51 AM     Profile for crash   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AW ~ Benicio del Toro in The Usual Suspects

--------------------

Posts: 86 | From: Victoria | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
crash
Sarge
Member # 3015

Rate Member

posted 09-15-2005 03:13 AM     Profile for crash   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is all I could find at the moment. This photo was taken in March.

http://www.apauljacobs.com/photos/pjmar05.jpg

By the way, Nipples, what did I win?

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-15-2005 03:17 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You didn't win shit. It wasn't Bencio Del Toro. Billy Baldwin. But the movie was right

And don't call me nipples.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

crash
Sarge
Member # 3015

Rate Member

posted 09-15-2005 03:37 AM     Profile for crash   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, Snuggles.

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-15-2005 01:12 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's better!

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

FS
Sarge
Member # 3053

Rate Member

posted 09-15-2005 01:15 PM     Profile for FS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no nipples, Nate?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by FS:
Wow, I can't believe I'm agreeing with FS on this one

Posts: 649 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 06:59 AM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
crash, that's a sexy lens you have there.

Me a few weeks ago

Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 11:28 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Doublefella~ Please tell your hair the 80's are over.
Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 11:33 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And you're mustache the 70s are over.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 11:37 AM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I look a little like Elvis
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2005 11:59 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crash:
Nipples

lol
http://image58.webshots.com/158/3/24/30/449732430OLdtRt_ph.jpg

Last week @ the WVU - Wofford game. Dunno what shes doing, she was hammered.

[ 09-16-2005: Message edited by: Acid ]

crash
Sarge
Member # 3015

Rate Member

posted 09-16-2005 01:07 PM     Profile for crash   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doublefresh:
crash, that's a sexy lens you have there.

I'm really just compensating for something else.

--------------------

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-20-2005 09:46 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.geocities.com/cyborg6quakes/work.gif
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 02:00 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here I am about 3 months ago. I look pretty much the same. Took the pic of myself with my phone to send to a chick I was chatting with online.

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 07:45 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You look good, Willy This is several months old, also: http://jdolan.dyndns.org/jaydolan/images/jay_hi.jpg

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 09:04 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Notice how Jay is always naked in his pics.

Willy is looking good!

P.S. I'm offically gay now.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-21-2005 10:52 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.geocities.com/cyborg6quakes/q3arena/gay.jpg

JaY

doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 11:02 AM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RB, When are we going on that bike ride? I promise not to talk about website promotion.
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 12:50 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Which bike? Moutain bike? Road bike? Motorcycle? I've got 2 track days coming up at the beginning of October, and I'm hosting CruxCon the week of November 7th. Other than that, my autumn is free

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 09-21-2005 01:45 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not in shape for Mt. Biking but 15 feet away from me I have My San Andreas Mt. Cycle begging me to ride it. I really should just hop on the old CBR and come up to say HI. I've only had it out a half dozen times this year. It needs a few small things that I have not had time to work on. Oil change, new rubber, fairing that became cracked at 135 mph and scared the crap out of me.
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-22-2005 12:48 AM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Willy ~ You remind me of Jay Johnston from Mr. Show!
http://imdb.com/gallery/hh/0426678/HH/0426678/johnston.jpg?path=pgallery&path _key=Johnston,%20Jay

edit, guy on the left

[ 09-22-2005: Message edited by: mynameisxanthan ]

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com