Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » You guys are still here???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You guys are still here???
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 08-01-2005 07:50 AM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I leave for a month or so and I'm always surprised to find that life goes on at the lounge.... You guys are all still here...

I just spent some time in Germany. It was cool, the weather was cool, 70 degrees, no humidity, very nice! Then I returned to Smelaware. Hot, Humid, Blah!

What have I missed? Anyone doing anything totally new and different since I was here last?

My Wife and I just switched real estate companies. We were offered our own satelite office and about 30K to spend on advertising.
Scary and cool at the same time. We were doing pretty well before but now we have the option of attacking a new uncharted market. Could turn out to be the smartest thing we ever did or the dumbest. Only time will tell.

Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 08-01-2005 11:03 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doublefresh:
I leave for a month or so and I'm always surprised to find that life goes on at the lounge.... You guys are all still here...

doublefella,

This community has been around for over seven years. You leave every other month, then come back with "Wow! You guys are still here?" every time. Is it really that shocking that the fictional characters here exist without your fictional character?

Thanks for the input anyway...

Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 08-01-2005 11:56 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL @ TB, Well put.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 08-01-2005 02:12 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aww, lol..

What are we building this week, 2x?

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 08-01-2005 03:45 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Building a hot tub enclosure and an arched hallway. Going to school and flying a little more often. I took six months off from flying with the USAF. I'm now back to a trip a month.
Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
jondster
Sarge
Member # 109

Member Rated:

posted 08-05-2005 09:50 AM     Profile for jondster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no. I'm not here. it's all in your imagination

--------------------

No Sig

Posts: 2128 | From: Cascade MI USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 08-05-2005 10:01 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Anyone doing anything totally new and different since I was here last?

Kind of. I finally got a 9-to-5. Well, 8-to-5, anyway. I work for the second largest supplier of sealants for those birds you take when you leave every other month and lose track of the forum. My title is production research chemist, but most of my work is technician tedium since I'm basically the lab bitch until the next new hire comes along.

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com