Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Have you ever...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have you ever...
Obsidian
Sarge
Member # 3162

Rate Member

posted 07-26-2005 01:25 AM     Profile for Obsidian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Broken up with a girl/guy you truly loved because you felt that they were not the one for you? I love her, I truly do....but we piss each other off way too often to be healthy.

--------------------

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-26-2005 08:47 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I broke up with this girl once because she got braces.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 07-26-2005 11:15 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm no longer with my ex for those reasons. Truth be told, she had to be the one to break it off. But I'm glad she did, now.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-26-2005 09:45 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In short, Yes.

You read that article on MSN today didn't you Obsidian?

BLAH flood control!!

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-27-2005 01:34 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Absolutely dude. Hard decision, but also (in most cases) the best decision.
Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 07-29-2005 01:34 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-grumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before.
-Put Something In, Shel Silverstein

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-29-2005 09:34 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

TraCerr
Sarge
Member # 3048

Rate Member

posted 07-31-2005 10:58 AM     Profile for TraCerr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can honestly say the only person I have ever truly loved is who I am with now, and I will never let go. In fact we are currently expecting. Only 5 mths to go! One's in the past I didnt truly love thats why I am not with them.
Posts: 200 | From: Dead Deer, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-31-2005 09:21 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats Tracerr!! Great to hear, good luck with the little one!
Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-31-2005 10:18 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats Trace!

[ 07-31-2005: Message edited by: Cacophonous ]

--------------------

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 08-01-2005 02:25 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congratulations Trace!!

*passes around cigars* I know that cigar are premature at this point, but I need an excuse.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
TraCerr
Sarge
Member # 3048

Rate Member

posted 08-02-2005 01:56 PM     Profile for TraCerr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks Guys!
Posts: 200 | From: Dead Deer, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com