Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Getting Deported from Canada

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting Deported from Canada
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2005 10:22 AM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So... how hard is it to get deported from Canada? My friend's 19th birthday is on the 27th, and since I just had my birthday, we're getting a hotel for the weekend of the 29th in Windsor. I've got a sneaking suspicion that we may not be able to remember the weekend, and I just wanna have my bases covered in case we do get deported. Not that I won't mind being told never to come back to a country, I think that'd make my day... I just wanna be on the up and up before the weekend
Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2005 10:26 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't understand...Why would you get deported? Who would deport you? I cross the border at least once a week and have never had that type of problem.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2005 10:32 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you going to be smoking drugs Scooby?

My cousin is not allowed into the states because she had a cigarette pack with a roach in it at the border. She had to pay $500 fine and is banned from america until she can get a letter of pardon from a judge.

--------------------

I am.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-22-2005 11:00 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, just don't carry anything across with you.

You'll be alright. Stay at a brothel, saves you from the cost of the hotel and hookers.

(Seriously, last time I heard, prostitution is legal across the country here. I know for sure it is in BC. And ours are CLEAN)

Have fun, and watch out for dealers selling shake/catnip to dumb americans

Heh. Once again, happy birthday.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2005 11:02 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wouldn't ever pay for sex...

--------------------

I am.

Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-22-2005 12:01 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL, naw, we're just going to get obscenely drunk. For instance: Nick (my buddy turning 19) and I were planning to split a large bottle of tequila for lunch on saturday, just to start the day off. We have a running bet to see if either of us gets deported. $50 on the line.
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 07-22-2005 04:20 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's a good way to be sick by .. 40 minutes after lunch Pace yourselves. Canada can be a lot of fun. I'd stay away from the hookers, but by all means have a little smoke.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 07-23-2005 04:26 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
half a bottle is only 8.5 shots. I say line 'em up and take it like a man. But then again, I usually start with a six-shot. So don't blame me if your stomach has to get pumped. (I usually try to make sure friends don't try to keep up with me. I hate the smell of vomit but I'm too good of a guy to let 'em drown in it)

[ 07-23-2005: Message edited by: WillyTrombone ]

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 07-23-2005 06:54 AM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love to have a drink and a smoke but pretty much all of my bad nights out have resulted from abuse. Yeah, it's fun at the time but once you cross the line there's no going back. I know I sound like an old man but I'm also a guy who has a lot more fun now than I did when I was younger and stupider. That doesn't mean I stop when I know I should but there is less pressure to get shit-faced just because everyone else is still going even though I've had enough. I dunno what it is but now that I am older if people give me a hard time for pussying out I find that a simple fuck off does the trick. That seemed harder to say when I was younger. Peer pressure is a bitch.

I find that if I'm having a little bit of cabbage that I don't drink as much. In fact, some Sunday afternoons my wife and I play Scrabble, have some smoke and drink water all afternoon. Good times and no hangover.

Anyway, you're a smart guy, you won't get deported unless the two of you try going over the falls on the back of an empty tequila bottle singing Jimmy Buffet tunes.

"The good times are killing me", Modest Mouse

[ 07-23-2005: Message edited by: Mad Max ]

--------------------

Miss you guys.

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 07-23-2005 12:03 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This can only end in disaster.
Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
dAm
Sarge
Member # 2600

Member Rated:

posted 07-23-2005 04:36 PM     Profile for dAm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
guess I'll have to watch the news that weekend

--------------------

Shut-up and fish

Posts: 577 | From: Calgary | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-23-2005 08:39 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Willy~ seeing as I can down a fifth of rum in three to four drinks, I don't think I'll have to worry about getting my stomach pumped from 1/2 a bottle of tequila

We'd try that over the falls thing, but we'll be in Windsor.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-23-2005 10:25 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Jimmy Buffet tunes might get you deported on their own.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 07-23-2005 11:04 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
pace is important. so is the type of liquor. rum is easy.

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 07-23-2005 11:25 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is this the official 'Internet Tough Guy Drinking and Bragging' Thread?

I can totally slam 24 beers and then be a super stud and talk to women.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-23-2005 11:27 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Women can talk?

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 07-23-2005 11:29 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cacophonous:
Women can talk?

I know right

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 07-24-2005 09:43 AM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Scooby:
We'd try that over the falls thing, but we'll be in Windsor.

details, details. You might start off in Windsor but Canada is a small town, you could end up anywhere.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 07-24-2005 01:41 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL @ zanthan !

I can outdrink anybody on the internet

--------------------

I am.

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 07-24-2005 02:52 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by J0SH:
LOL @ zanthan !

I can outdrink anybody on the internet

I've had a case of wine today already. Just about to jump onto the John Deere and head off to the store for some more...hic!

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-24-2005 03:16 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ROFL
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 07-24-2005 08:03 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was happily drunk Friday night after 3 icy Buzzard's Bay Lagers, and 3 white russians. I hate getting sloppy drunk because it cuts into my weekend too much.

--------------------

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 07-24-2005 10:36 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RoGuEBiTcH:
I was happily drunk Friday night after 3 icy Buzzard's Bay Lagers, and 3 white russians. I hate getting sloppy drunk because it cuts into my weekend too much.

You were so hammered you slept with a man

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 07-25-2005 08:30 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would have, had you been there..

--------------------

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com