Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Wow! It was a dead weekend here at the lounge!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wow! It was a dead weekend here at the lounge!
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 05-22-2005 11:59 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How was your weekend?

My wife got rear ended in my jeep :-( No major damage other than the electronics going dead on the front driver side door :-(

LOL, Doublefresh said "Rear ended"
No, I'm not talking about anal sex......
She only lets me do that when shes really really drunk.......

Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 05-23-2005 01:02 AM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I pressure cleaned a entire deck, it took about 6 hours.

Grilled some chicken on Sunday, mowed the grass.

Watched Baseball!

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 05-23-2005 02:24 AM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
please be joking.

(about the baseball, mostly.)

Posts: 528 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 05-23-2005 02:42 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Went and visited my brother. Hit on waitresses.

Went and saw Ep3.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 05-23-2005 04:38 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
had a birthday. drank. threw a bbq. didn't get laid.

pretty typical other than additional evidence of the gradual creep toward my grave.

My parents came up to visit me. I actually had fun with them. I must be getting old. But I noticed that my dad was looking rather pale. I think he's starting to have heart trouble again. I worry about him. He has already said that he's sad that he probably won't get to see his grandchildren.

yeah, I don't know.

Uncertainty bothers me. Almost as much as pessimistic fatalism.

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 05-23-2005 07:07 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mowed the lawn

Planted my salsa garden (Tomato, peppers, herbs)

Laid more flooring

Watched baseball (go Tigers!)

Go Pistons!

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 05-23-2005 09:15 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I grow tomatoes in my closet.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 05-23-2005 09:59 AM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Burble ~ My weekened was awesome!

Josh ~ Hydroponic tomatoes?

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 05-23-2005 10:48 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I went to the Pirtates (vs Cubs) gaem and watched Jose Mesa blow his second consecutive game in the 9th inning.
FS
Sarge
Member # 3053

Rate Member

posted 05-23-2005 10:59 AM     Profile for FS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Friday dinner with a friend and her rather nice looking friend who she's trying to hook me up with, and I'm starting to get interested in. Then a few drinks with some buddies.

Saturday watched a friend play WoW while I was playing with her cat and telling her we should go already. Then watched the Naruto movie, then went back for some more WoW and playing with the cat. I went to bed at 3:30am, she says she went to bed at 7am, but I have no recollection of that moment.

Sunday back home and work all day

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by FS:
Wow, I can't believe I'm agreeing with FS on this one

Posts: 649 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
dAm
Sarge
Member # 2600

Member Rated:

posted 05-23-2005 06:59 PM     Profile for dAm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Went shopping with the wife Saturday then took her birdwatching Sunday. Got a speeding ticket for 92 in a 70 (construction zone) which is going to cost me 136.00. Picked up a new fly rod (TFO 5wt) Saturday and a reel (okuma 5/6wt) to go with it Sunday. This morning I went and had breakfast/coffee with a friend I used to work with and gave him two boxes of old hardware and two old computers. Then he went home and I went fishing to try out my new rod. Caught two nice rainbows and lost two browns. Just got home and now I'm going outside to throw some steaks and hamburgers on the grill. Crack a bottle of wine with supper and chill out the rest of the evening.

--------------------

Shut-up and fish

Posts: 577 | From: Calgary | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 05-23-2005 07:10 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Friday we went on a harbour cruise with some friends (they have a 43ft boat).

Saturday mowed some of the lawn. Cleared some more leaves. Yeah, we still have leaves in some parts of our yard.

NEED to pressure wash the deck. Bought the pressure washer last year just need to actually use it.

Played Scrabble a couple of times. We must be getting good, or at least better. Both games this weekend we both scored more than 300 points (each, not added together).

On Sunday went to a bar that was showing Scottish soccer. My team, Hibs, were playing Rangers. We lost 0-1 but we still ended up qualifying for Europe next season which means more $$$ for the team. After that played pool for the first time in over a year. I mean semi-competitive pool, not in my basement with friends.

Other than that, I did fuck all.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

jondster
Sarge
Member # 109

Member Rated:

posted 05-25-2005 06:53 PM     Profile for jondster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mine was so boring I can't even remember it.

--------------------

No Sig

Posts: 2128 | From: Cascade MI USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 05-25-2005 08:14 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I flew to San Diego.

It was fun.

--------------------

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com