Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » kyle the intimidator .. lol?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kyle the intimidator .. lol?
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2005 02:32 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so my friend is a douche and tried to take this girl out i was tryin to talk to. i told her what he was tryin to do and she thinks he's a douche now.

he's at the beach right now..i was over there tonight and she had her away message up as 'with kyle.' he fucking calls her to 'see whats up' or to 'check up on her' or some shit. something to disrupt us (we weren't doing anything anyways). regardless, what a fucking pussy ass bitch. he won't even talk to me anymore, the scared little bitch he is, though he has good reason.

how am i supposed to handle this in a subtle manner? i can't come out and be like 'hes a fucking tool' (i've said everything BUT that so far) and not show that i can get pissed off. she's really sweet and i don't want to get pissed in front of her.

c'mon old timers, i know you know the tricks.

[ 05-14-2005: Message edited by: Acid ]

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2005 03:41 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And the only reason he's posting this is because I'm not on MSN right now. . .

Kyle, you already know my thoughts on this issue, I'm not going to rehash them. I'm sure at least one or two here will echo them anyway. At any rate, she knows that you're upset at the betrayal? Then I think the only thing left is to tell your "friend" that. Probably best if you tell him face to face. Just have a sit down with the guy. Keep it short, and walk away. Don't let him drag you into any kind of argument, and speak with a civil tongue (no swearing, name calling etc). If you're going to burn the bridge, do it quick and don't look back.

[ 05-14-2005: Message edited by: AcidWarp ]

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2005 04:26 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok... tell him he's a dipshit but don't get pissed. I mean, you don't have to be a dick about it. Just put it down straightand in clear terms what the situation is.

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 05-14-2005 09:20 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well If it's something that pisses you off I wouldn't hide it in front of the chick. She will respect you alot more if you are open about that kind of stuff. Just tell her how you feel, seriously, chicks dig it.

One of my friends was dating my girlfriend before I was. She thought he was a dick and broke up with him. When I started dating her, he used to call her sometimes. one time he actually told me that if he wanted to persue a relationship with Sarah he would and I could not stop him. I think he forgot that girls can make decisions for themselves..I was honest and I got pissed off about Rich calling her. She probably would have thought it was weird if I didn't. You don't have to be subtle.

It's been almost 3 years now.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2005 01:21 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't do anything 'special'. Let him make an ass out of himself. Be cool, calm and confident.

If she is into him there is nothing you can do about it. They will hook up eventually.

If she is into you there is nothing he can do about it. You and her will hook up eventually.

If she isn't into either of you then move on to the next girl. The last thing you need is a girl as a friend. Once that happens you will become one of the girls.

Good luck Sid.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2005 06:18 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Apparently the way I handled myself last night was good for now. She liked that I didn't get to upset about it and didn't let it get in the way of us. Her friend told me today how great of a time she had last night (they're roommates).

I can't completely blow it off or she'll think that I don't care about it, and she'll get the impression I don't like her. I'll definately not get pissed off around her though. She knows if I see the kid, I'm going to beat the life out of him.

Nate - The worst thing about the situation is the number of mutual friends we share. He's already told 3/4 of my friends that I'm a lying asshole, and they don't want to hear my half because they're trying to be neutral. Its hard to be neutral when they see me and dont' treat me the same now. Its old.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2005 07:05 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I figured something like that would happen Kyle. Which is sorta why I said originally to just let it go, and not let a girl come between friends.

When friends stay neutral on things like this I find it's best to write letters to all of them. Just because they won't listen doesn't mean they won't read. (email works wonders for this approach). Remember, No Swearing and No Name Calling.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2005 08:42 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
And the only reason he's posting this is because I'm not on MSN right now. . .

Correct that, bitchass

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 05-14-2005 08:43 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh

[edit]

Notice for the rest of the board, I jumped on msgr and Acid was msging me 5seconds after that.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 05-15-2005 11:06 AM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Invite him along for a threesome then blow a load in his face when he least expects it.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 05-15-2005 03:40 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kick his ass Seabass!
Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 05-15-2005 08:21 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i think mad max has the right idea
lmao hahahaha

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 05-16-2005 07:03 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As a chick - if some guy were after me and his friend were after me as well, and it wasn't a "we'll both give it a try and let her make her mind up", then I wouldn't be impressed.

I think your friend has shown how 'loyal' he can be and imo this reflects on him badly and he's scored negative points!

Josh is right, girls can make decisions for themselves. :P It might end up that she won't choose either of you.

But if she's smart, she'll definitely not choose your friend, at any point.

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-grumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before.
-Put Something In, Shel Silverstein

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mute
Sarge
Member # 3119

Rate Member

posted 05-17-2005 11:01 PM     Profile for Mute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
Invite him along for a threesome then blow a load in his face when he least expects it.

LMAO!

--------------------

Ford!...there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out!

Posts: 146 | From: Mid West | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 05-18-2005 01:54 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie:
But if she's smart, she'll definitely not choose your friend, at any point.

If she was smart, she wouldn't talk to him period. But unfortunately for me, I have yet to encounter any such species of women.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 05-18-2005 06:39 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Acid:
If she was smart, she wouldn't talk to him period. But unfortunately for me, I have yet to encounter any such species of women.

Yeah where the hell are women that obey!

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com