Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » well that sucked.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: well that sucked.
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 04-10-2005 07:53 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
man, tonight was crazy. I was going to go to del playa (the last street in isla vista before the beach, where all the major parties take place) with my ex-roommate's girlfriend and her friends but as I was wandering back to my place to put on some appropriate party attire -- something other than the tshirt and denim shorts I wore to her place -- I was stopped by my neighbor walt saying he and his roommates and neighbors (all much hotter than the group I would have hung out with) were goign to play hide'n'seek around our complex. so I went with them instead. It was fun. We played for awhile and I even managed to get a tag despite the fact that I'm slow as fuck at running. So after that and a round of land marco polo, I went home, expecting to go to bed. but my roommate had a few friends over, friends of his cousing that go to UCR, about 2 1/2 hours from here, and 3 of his friends were here, so I started drinking with them. I put down about 9 shot of liquor in the hour I hung with just them. then my roommate got back along with his cousin and about a dozen of their frinds. the party itself wasn't all that crazy compared to what I've seen around here, but after about 90 minutes, we noticed that there was about half and inch of water pooling around our bathroom area. and, as it turns out, that water found its way downstairs where our naighbors found it anddecided to call authorities to help get rid of it. my roommate and I cleaned up as much as possible (quite and endeavor, consider it was about half an inch pooled up and I took about 9 shots in teh hour preceding that) but a lot of it still managed to seep downstairs. I had both our toilet mains turned off, and managed to figure out which one was leaking but now it's past 4 in the morning and I'm still fucking plastered and expecting a plumber at 9. fucking sucks. fun night and there was a chick from UCR that really seemed into me but after the whole superintendant visiting, she made herself scarce.

whatever.

plumbing fucking sucks.

and I should know better than to post this drunk.

shit. I only have about 4 hours to recover.

fucking weak-ass pipes had some serious prblems last year too. four guys living up here and we got blamed for flushing tampons down the toilets. makes no sense to me at all. I really hope we don't get billed.

oh well. people are here. have fun.

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 04-10-2005 12:39 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i kicked it at UPS tacoma w/ my cousin last night. we went party hoppin and i had a 5th of 101 wild turkey. i don't know how i got home but i remember around halfway thru the bottle, i was dancin hella because for some reason, the sirorities (sp?) were tryin to do some mardi gras thing. t'was fun

cheers!
M
being hungover ownz

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 04-11-2005 09:29 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://numanumaye.tk/

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 04-12-2005 03:53 PM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
plumbing fucking sucks.

heh.

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 04-12-2005 04:46 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 20 20:
heh.

Bring back any dark memories 40?

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 04-13-2005 07:54 AM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL @ plumbing. I had a similar experience a few years ago. A roomate twisted the shower faucet right off the wall. 10 gallons a minute were spraying on the floor in the third floor bathroom. It took 15 min utes to find the shutoff valve in the basement. By that time water was leaking from the third to the second floor, from the second to the first and from the first to the basement.
Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com