next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » WhiteWidow

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WhiteWidow
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 03-15-2005 09:34 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.marijuana-seeds.net/White_Widow.htm

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 03-15-2005 10:52 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Upon seeing that, my immediate thought was White Rhino...mmmm....Rhino.

quote:
White Rhino is a powerful F1 hybrid of White Widow and a curiously strong North American indica strain. White Rhino could have medicinal applications because of its high T.H.C. content. The taste of this smoke is hashy and slightly harsh, a good bong smoke. The American father of the Rhino is more indica than the White Widow father, creating a denser and somewhat shorter plant. The buzz is stoney and comes on hard.

That is does. If you ever get to try Rhino, I highly recommend it Cac.

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 03-16-2005 12:31 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i got cotton mouth jus lookin at it

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 03-16-2005 01:24 AM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Had white widow and white rhino. The widow was in a blunt. I remember it being harsh as hell, being blitz after the first hit (of course after coughing a shitload). Very mint high, almost cosmic.

Rhino was out of a bong. Put it this way... I remember a faint kind of spicy taste, and then massive coughing. After that I don't remember much...

That would mean Rhino was much better! >

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 03-16-2005 08:37 AM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am so glad to have quit smoking cigarettes and that's been weeks, with no cravings, no coughing, and no problems and no temptations. No yellow guck. No problems at all, whatsoever, my body is through, finished with that bad habit.

My brain has sympathy still for the machine rolled cigarette with tobacco from Amsterdam in a metal can - placed into my jewelled brushed silver and black cigarette holder - at a distance, with no lungy pull to the smoke breath intake, just simple puff puff, little this and that, that's nice.

But since that's in a box somewhere I can't care about that right now.

I'm angry at political and legal systems. Those are lower classification and less intelligence right now than is fair, or white, really. It is sadly lacking like the lips flapping of sadness singing her songs of pigmentia.

Think about my terrarium with cannabis stalks. I'd eventually remove the lid, ok. Think about 55 euros spent, seeds delivered, careful thoughts of male and female plants and breeding, and then the long wait for months as the plants grow, and the pipe selection, and then the final drying and careful placement into the pipe, then the smoking rarely after great patience of such an enlightening natural herb - as assistance to me as a writer and a person who thrives on ideas.

Under arrest. Because then it's illegal.

Tell me how this could be?

Posts: 187 | From: Denver | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 03-18-2005 03:53 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GFK, you should try oil made from rhino shake
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com