Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Sick of the machine gun tripod yet?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sick of the machine gun tripod yet?
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 03-02-2005 12:00 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, my most original idea this week.

If this thing works well I can make it controllable from the net and start a site called something like "shootmybrother.com" or "2Xshootingallery.net"

So I hire my young brother and Cacs young relative Izzy to be targets for the online shooting community.

Web surfers can pay with paypal for "x" amount of paintballs and then shoot at Andy and Izzy or a range with marked off at 10 foot increments. If they want to practice long range 150 ft shots they are welcome or just a close range frag fest at 10 ft.

We could have a few pages of pictures dedicated to the welts on the kids bodies :-)

You have to know these kids to appreciate how much fun this would be. I personally would spend thousands just to shoot them remotely :-) They are around 14 -15 years old.

If I could get the news or the media to do a story on it I'm sure it would get tons of customers.

I could also sell these tripods on the site for a couple hundred dollars each.

You would be surprised how much people spend on painball equipment. A good gun is anywhere from $200 to well over $1000
There are paintball mortars, grenades, 60 round per min machine guns. etc...

Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 03-02-2005 12:06 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And you thought I was crazy??
Take a look at this

and this

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 03-02-2005 01:44 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That seems pretty cool 2x. I'd like to work on something like that !

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 03-05-2005 01:38 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry 2x...seems you are a rip-off
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/03/04/high.techhunting.ap/index.html

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 03-05-2005 01:45 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah!

My idea is still semi original. I have searched google and have not found another site where you can shoot at kids with paintball guns. :-)

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com