next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Giving the gift of sperm

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Giving the gift of sperm
MrsCyborg
Sarge
Member # 155

Rate Member

posted 02-24-2005 10:11 PM     Profile for MrsCyborg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is something to think about when you make a deposit. Maybe a withdrawl would be wiser.......
Man can sue for distress over surprise pregnancy

[ 02-24-2005: Message edited by: MrsCyborg ]

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-24-2005 10:21 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's a tip. When you're taking the condom off, pour a little tobasco sauce inside before you toss it. That way, if she tries to use your "gift" she gets a nasty surprise. Of course you could just flush it down the toilet too.

I think that it's kind of sad that he has to pay child support when oral sex /= insemination. And given the timeline here, it has money grab written all over it.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-25-2005 03:18 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I say tit for tat....if people can come back and sue for child support or a kid can sue for educational expenses when the one who stuffed mom like a Thanksgiving turkey was in fact a turkey baster (meaning: sperm bank)...than fuck yeah right on!! Go Dude!

Until the absolute idiocy of society stops, it might as well be equal. I mean, that is what your sisters burned their bras for, right?

[ 02-25-2005: Message edited by: Snag ]

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 02-25-2005 10:35 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
"There's a 5-year-old child here," Mirabelli said. "Imagine how a child feels when your father says he feels emotionally damaged by your birth."

Imagine how the kid is going to feel when he finds out he was born by a sperm bank.

That woman is a whore.

Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-25-2005 12:39 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The child was brought into this world insidiously...it was brought upon the child by the mother. She has no scrupples...the child should be taken from her for acts of moral turpitude.
Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 02-25-2005 03:18 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snag:
Until the absolute idiocy of society stops...

Only you can prevent forest fires.

--------------------

doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 02-25-2005 05:52 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How do things like this even make it to court? The woman should be shot. We had girls in the town I used to live in who would get pregnant on perpose with Air force guys because they had a steady job.
Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 02-25-2005 07:03 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I rally hav to lern how to spel.
Purpose.
Without spell check my wrighting level falls to a 4th grade level.

Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-26-2005 12:16 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Flux:

Only you can prevent forest fires.

Talking shit on a forum is one thing. How you conduct yourself in real life is another...as I know you were making that remark specifically at what you THINK you know about me, you know nothing about me. I I belie we have gone through that before.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-26-2005 09:42 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tshit

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com