Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » FLUFF ATTACK!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FLUFF ATTACK!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 02-09-2005 06:56 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*throws fluff around!*

*kicks up old downtrodden 3-year fluff off the ground*

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-grumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before.
-Put Something In, Shel Silverstein

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Visor
Member # 3158

posted 02-09-2005 07:05 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
/kills wolfie

(Give her the $30k.)

Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 02-09-2005 07:06 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*dies slow and painful death*
*and LOUD*

(yeah give me the 30k. it'd be sweet. )

We're not posting from the same IP address. We're not.

*crawls over and opens up twister mat and digs out baby oil*

*still dying*

[ 02-09-2005: Message edited by: Wolfie ]

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-grumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before.
-Put Something In, Shel Silverstein

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 02-09-2005 07:49 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
2X Joins the attack and throws asbestos and metal shavings :-)
Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 02-09-2005 09:25 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's Brighter now.

The room is almost white - possibly by tonight the whole of it will be covered in the white paint. It brings so much light into my life, and the large square mirrors help. I've got a shelf to assemble, and a new pink guitar (tuning), and the Italian retro space heater is finally here.

My neighbor won some bling - an eagle necklace, eagle chain bracelet and eagle ring. Silver, almost tempting, but instead I chose his joke for the evening at North Side Tavern.

Soon I'll be going out too. But not until this room is nicer, and I've showered.

Posts: 187 | From: Denver | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2005 02:38 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
omg. . .not fluff!!

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2005 12:48 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I fluffed this morning like I had never fluffed before. I seriously thought I would have to call Roto-Rooter.
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2005 03:52 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So Snag since you are getting so detailed tell us do you prefer the sensation of it coming out or going in?

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 01-17-2006 12:14 PM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
omg. . .not fluff!!

Yeah, totally FLUFF!!!

Posts: 1045 | From: your grocer's freezer | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wintermute
Sarge
Member # 1307

posted 01-17-2006 11:09 PM     Profile for Wintermute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Snag.

--------------------

Verdammt durch das Fleisch. Gerettet durch das Blut.

Posts: 519 | From: Qwghlm | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 01-17-2006 11:10 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
posted 02-10-2005 12:48 PM

sup mute

Wintermute
Sarge
Member # 1307

posted 01-18-2006 12:02 AM     Profile for Wintermute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol.. I've been had! I wonder where Snag is. He just kinda disappeared.

--------------------

Verdammt durch das Fleisch. Gerettet durch das Blut.

Posts: 519 | From: Qwghlm | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 01-18-2006 01:04 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah, he did. but so did a lot of other people.
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 01-18-2006 04:49 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
seattle in the house!
go SEAHAWKS!!!

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snaggles
Sarge
Member # 3237

Rate Member

posted 01-18-2006 10:15 PM     Profile for Snaggles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey yo...I knew my ear was burning for a reason.

I uh...changed my password, forgot it and was too lazy to re-register. Plus I was kinda pissed off about forgetting my pass

Just letting you all know: I IS ALIVE! Not too mentally stable though...everyone keeps throwing the M word at me and I just keep looking at her thinking: "that's supposed to mean 1 person forever right? "

Anyway...HOWDY HO!

Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 01-19-2006 11:10 AM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This morning I was watching the heavy snowfall from my window. There is an appointment for me to interview with yet another nearby agency... but I didn't really get that good of a feeling from "Gretchen" (who wasn't the same bitch who called me in the first place). That's got to be rescheduled... I can't put on a suit and tromp through this snow for her. It's getting like that again. The interview yesterday was so dishonest and evil that I nearly passed out... and it makes me nervous... because they are the same liars and idiots here as always.

The discrimination factor is totally admitted but undefined. For example, he comes into the conference room to do the interview, puts my resume on the desk and says "if I had seen this resume I would not have called you in for an interview." Of course he wouldn't have my phone number if he didn't get my resume from craigslist. He called himself an "asshole." I'm supposed to sit there in my suit after that walk over and pretend that he's worth looking at?

Then he takes his idea from $15 an hour to $10 an hour with a 90 day trial period. This is a fucking HR company: AmCheck. It's called hire the person and then if they can't stand the job then let them leave or fire them. No biggy.

What a bunch of car driving, voting, home owning, retirement worried prostitutes with no talent and no rights!

I took laxatives. I am losing weight and ripping the intelligence out of my stomach. It's caused by intelligence... this nothingness... and I don't need to steep in it or have it swell inside me. The treadmill is wonderful - get up to 6 mph and you're really sweating and disturbing the intelligent professionals enough to give you a ring. That way they can interrupt your workout or set a legal snare for you.

These Americans are stupid whores. Especially the ones who get to work; teachers, CEO's, all the Human Resource workers are totally anti-American idealists. The bitch named Angel at the Colorado ballet was only interested in being a psychopath with no money at all. No wonder everything here is so boring.

Well, farts and shits. Worse comes to worse - I can sell all the lovely clothes that I was never allowed to be fit enough to wear. I can fly away from here and they can't.

Posts: 187 | From: Denver | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com