Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » How many here would have the guts to...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How many here would have the guts to...
20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 01-30-2005 11:51 PM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
stand in THESE lines...
http://adamkeiper.blogs.com/comparevideo/files/Iraq_Election.wmv

WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 01-31-2005 12:16 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would. proudly.

And I must say, I can think of nothing more fitting than to have those images set to the Fanfare for the Common Man. Each of the 8 million Iraqis who told the savages threatening to kill them for trying to have say in their own governance deserves commendation. Their turnout was much higher than in many western nations where such threats would be completely incomprehensible.

It is a good day.

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 01-31-2005 12:18 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I may be a little partial but those images brought tears of joy to my eyes.

I hope someday the world understands the sacrifice we made for others to enjoy a chance to live in freedom.

What brave people those iraqi's are.

Plant the seed and it will grow, this is a fact.

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 01-31-2005 12:29 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why did they use a metal detector on the baby's head, or the llama? I'm confused.
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 01-31-2005 08:18 AM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SO who was on the ballot?
Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-31-2005 10:17 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Watch Saddam get re-elected.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 01-31-2005 06:02 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol cac

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 02-03-2005 01:18 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can you calm that little retarded fellah down Cac??? , gheesh that could cause someone prone to seizures to have one!
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-03-2005 01:34 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Acid:
Why did they use a metal detector on the baby's head, or the llama? I'm confused.

Because they do not want to move the kid to see if they are concealing something etc..you have to remember that your soldiers must remain vigilant Acid. They have to be constantly thinking "boobytrap" etc...that's why.

BTW: I looked and looked for a Llama like 25 times, but I stopped looking when at 1:51 into the video, I noticed Kyle is in Iraq. Poor little ass

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com