Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Happy Birthday Snag!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Snag!!
TraCerr
Sarge
Member # 3048

Rate Member

posted 01-21-2005 06:17 PM     Profile for TraCerr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here we are again, another year older. They seem to be coming faster and faster..ahhhh.

Tonight I am going to the Vat to see a band named Starewell. They are a Calgary band. Apparently they are pretty good. Thats going to be my birthday celebration.

Hope you have a good one.

[ 01-21-2005: Message edited by: TraCerr ]

Posts: 200 | From: Dead Deer, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
FS
Sarge
Member # 3053

Rate Member

posted 01-21-2005 07:19 PM     Profile for FS   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy BD Snaggles & Trace!

Long time no see

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by FS:
Wow, I can't believe I'm agreeing with FS on this one

Posts: 649 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 01-21-2005 08:39 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah happy birthday Trace and Snag!

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 01-21-2005 10:43 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday Trace and Snag!

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 01-22-2005 01:22 AM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday you both!!

--------------------

Talk is cheap, so is my signature.

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-22-2005 03:00 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you guys. Thank you Trace...I would have responded earlier but...I ...was in bed...and...ya, I have had a good birthday so far First one where I actually had a sexual relationship rofl!

Anyhow, thanks again. Just driving to the parents house today to maybe go for a birthday sled ride (Ski-Doos) and then to a wine and cheese party which is not related to my B-day at all but I figure i will pass around a hat for $5 bills anyway. 25 people = $125 afterall lol

Anyhow, have a good day Trace. We have waited 5 years to have a weekend birthday and and now it is time to light it up (we don't have to work or do anything tomorrow).

Tonight is a no-holds-barred-get-drunk-till-you-can't-fucking-stand-just-to-prove-28-aint-too-old-to-party.

BTW...are we GenX'ers or GenY'ers...wince 1977 is the sorta cutoff point. I have always considered myself GenX but have read recently we are GenY.

WTF eh? See what happens when I get laid first thing on my birthday ROFL

Little nervous now...checked the road reports and I gotta drive 125km on ice covered highway Damn freezing rain one day and then 6 inches of snow the next

[ 01-22-2005: Message edited by: Snag ]

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 01-23-2005 11:49 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
are you really gonna pass around a hat for 5 dollar bills?

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2005 10:31 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
rofl...how tacky do you think i am
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 01-23-2005 10:35 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So you passed that hat around right?

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 01-23-2005 10:41 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AcidWarp:
So you passed that hat around right?

How tacky do you think he is?

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-24-2005 02:15 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i don't know whether to laugh or cry
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 01-24-2005 02:22 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jesus you're old.

But happy birthday

Headstone
Sarge
Member # 3014

Rate Member

posted 01-24-2005 03:06 AM     Profile for Headstone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ya Jesus is old

Happy boy you are not near old birthday you two, even if you live north of the good part of the province

--------------------

Yep it really is me.

Posts: 308 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 01-24-2005 03:08 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol, just givin' you a hard time Jesse I couldn't get you birthday shots, so I had to do something.

--------------------

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

TraCerr
Sarge
Member # 3048

Rate Member

posted 01-24-2005 03:02 PM     Profile for TraCerr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank You everyone! I had a great time on my Bday. The band kicked ass, and I ran into a lot of ppl I havent seen in awhile. I keep being reminded that 30 is not far! oh well
Posts: 200 | From: Dead Deer, Alberta | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 01-24-2005 03:53 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy mutha fuggin birfday both yall's

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 01-24-2005 05:44 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Headstone:
Ya Jesus is old

Happy boy you are not near old birthday you two, even if you live north of the good part of the province

I know...I MISS CALGARY!!

Mute
Sarge
Member # 3119

Rate Member

posted 01-24-2005 06:02 PM     Profile for Mute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 28th, Snag.. I didn't know you were that old. I imagined you to be in your early 20s.

Happy B-Day to you too, TraCerr. BTW, 30 isn't far away.

[ 01-24-2005: Message edited by: Mute ]

--------------------

Ford!...there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out!

Posts: 146 | From: Mid West | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com