next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Hey Mr. Harris

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Mr. Harris
Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 12-21-2004 01:27 PM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listen up, nobody cares, go away.

Or, if you absolutely positively must stay, keep your incoherent stupid trash out of other people's threads.

Dumbass.

Posts: 1045 | From: your grocer's freezer | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 12-21-2004 01:59 PM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I second that emotion!
Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 12-21-2004 02:03 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll third it...since I ignore every post or thread by this individual
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 12-21-2004 02:13 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Normally I would agree but since her posts are not insulting or aggressive I say let her stay. It is a public forum after all.

PS - I don't read the posts either.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 12-21-2004 02:17 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi

It's this way sometimes in early fall. I remember feeling cool feelings of cool blended with melancholies. For example, once long ago when I was less years of age than 20, living with the one "girlfriend" ever I did, and she was gone, and I was listening to 'feast' morning dawning or something, and then a call came to the apartment that the sister girls had been in a wreck and thrown from their car, so I dressed and went to the hospital and saw them - for a moment - in the emergency room and Angie was having a piece of glass removed from between her toes. I think Kim had driven into a large piece of ice.

But I had such nice hair then and was wealthy enough to simply dress and drive over. They could have died.

Well I'm off today. It's a day for me here in charleston. I don't like charleston at all.

Yesterday was a good idea about cash. Though at the new job I'm making 7/hour (gets a raise in one month to 7.5) I do get to have $1 for each full-priced ticket sold and .50 for each discounted ticket. So kept down was I by cpcc.com that I had no idea what it felt like to work in the "stand" (not the "zone" anymore) and get $80 in commission, to take home as cash. So cash total that's a $140 day and things are looking up, I mean it's not the horribly slow season anymore, it's going to be good until Christmas. That's with no overtime too - only an 8 hour day...

Whewahhh. So I'm not alone here anymore there's another person at the computer bank in the hostel, where I live. I'm making an attempt at saving up enough to buy the firebird (even if I have to bid on a decal) and a new laptop... and then hopefully if I can stay here I can use the laptop on my 2 days off (like the next 2 days) to write write write so I won't be so intelligent about this intelligent life I'm living.

I'm going to get some food. The mosquito bites are itching painfully, one on a finger knuckle, some on the top of my foot, so itchy. huge puffy. yellowish.

What do you think? Dallas, Chicago, trips to Montreal, or just back to Prague after Dallas, and then eventually France?
I'd looked up info about him, he's alive still (I hope) he's got to be in his sixties now, and I guess the greatest dream come true would be to see a painting by Boris Vallejo of the scene I'm discovering how to reveal to the imagination.

Comes from Peru and was very inspiring to me as a child - he's very worked as a sci-fi bookcover artist. My mother was a reader of the Edgar Rice Burroughs "Tarzan" books and also "John Carter" books about "Pellucidar" - well so I like his style a lot.

Boris Vallejo

I'd looked up info about him, he's alive still (I hope) he's got to be in his sixties now, and I guess the greatest dream come true would be to see a painting by Boris Vallejo of the scene I'm discovering how to reveal to the imagination.

Posts: 187 | From: Denver | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 12-21-2004 02:20 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's no way you type that quickly so you obviously have the whole thing pre-written. How about publishing ALL of your stuff in a single thread so that we only have one thread to ignore?

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 12-21-2004 02:25 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's almost "An Officer and a Gentleman" isn't it?

I'll stick to one thread from this day out. Because you nice.

Posts: 187 | From: Denver | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 12-21-2004 02:38 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're so sweet.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 12-21-2004 02:39 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Reminds me of some artsy fartsy avant-garde ashtray carefully shaped and baked with the intention of not looking like an ashtray, but as soon as you see a butt get grinded into it, you go, "Ahh, so its just an ashtray"
Posts: 2426 | From: nc | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 12-21-2004 02:43 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My wife has ashtrays like that!!! I would say "we" but I don't use 'em. If I remember I'll post pics of them on the net and then you can find them with Google image search!

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 12-21-2004 07:51 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Personally, I'd rather Harris keep his self-centered stream-of-consciousness bullcrap to himself and actually interact with us as a member of the community. No sense in keeping his crap in one thread if nobody is going to read it.

Keep a blog on some other site and link to it in your sig. That would be just dandy. That way whoever here cares can bookmark it. And no that doesn't mean you need to post more nonsense here just so your sig can pimp your blog.

I expect a nonsense post as a reply, in which case you should just be banned.

--------------------

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 12-21-2004 11:27 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is it only me that thinks that Mr. Harris is a regular member posting under a different name?

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 12-22-2004 01:41 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I proposed long ago that it was Cac posting when he drank that Absinthe stuff.
Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 12-22-2004 03:06 AM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't care who's doing it.

--------------------

Mute
Sarge
Member # 3119

Rate Member

posted 12-22-2004 08:42 AM     Profile for Mute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is another member. I like their posting.

--------------------

Ford!...there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out!

Posts: 146 | From: Mid West | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-22-2004 06:50 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol @ the people that are angry, especially those who say they don't read a single post by Jonathan Harris yet they are upset by his posts.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 12-22-2004 07:24 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its easy to see that his posts are irrelevant when they are several paragraphs long talking about Long Beach or some shit and not about the thread topic at hand.

Maybe you are not familiar with skimming.

[ 12-22-2004: Message edited by: Flux ]

--------------------

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 12-23-2004 12:53 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 10:22 AM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cac~ I couldn't care less about his/her posts inside his/her topics, but to randomly pepper half a book worth of irrelevant crap inside other topics...

Cy~ Congratulations, I believe that qualifies as the most oddly disturbing thing I've seen in quite a while.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 10:53 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ser - I think that's his style of posting. I could be mistaken though.

Also please don't act like you don't mind him posting as long as it's not in other peoples threads. In fact you said that nobody cares and to go away. I find that amusing since you never post here anyway. He contibutes way more here than you do.

Also I could not find a single thread started by someone else with a specific topic that he posted in. I noticed two threads where someone said hi and he replied back (in his style of posting) to them but other than that I only see him posting in his own threads.

Of course if you could point out the threads you are talking about I would appreciate it.

[ 12-23-2004: Message edited by: Cacophonous ]

--------------------

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 11:52 AM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He once posted normally and said "Gays are sick". I'll see if I can find the post...

Here it is.... http://www.q3arena.com/resources/UltimateBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=006672

[ 12-23-2004: Message edited by: Mad Max ]

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 11:55 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah but that response although ignorant fit the context of the thread.

--------------------

Mute
Sarge
Member # 3119

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 12:24 PM     Profile for Mute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol

--------------------

Ford!...there's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out!

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 12:53 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mute:
lol

Maybe not ignorant, perhaps it's just that all the gay people he knows are sick?

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 01:02 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is the flu season.

--------------------

Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 01:10 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Doubtless that's what he meant then.

I wonder if his statement was a true reflection of the puppet master or Mr. Harris?

I think we need some Admin assistance to try and track the culprit down. C'mon admin, publish his IP! (and that of every other regular poster while you're at it)

--------------------

Miss you guys.

Mute
Sarge
Member # 3119

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 01:31 PM     Profile for Mute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
Maybe not ignorant, perhaps it's just that all the gay people he knows are sick?

No doubt, lol... but I was laughing at the general conversation in this thread. Also, something Mr. Harris wrote hit me in the funny bone. I'm not sure it was even meant to be funny. It was: "But I had such nice hair then and was wealthy enough to simply dress and drive over. They could have died."

--------------------

Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 01:42 PM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cacophonous:
I find that amusing since you never post here anyway.

Or it could be that my posts are just ignored. No biggie, if people don't find what I say to be interesting, at least I'm relevant to the topic at hand, unlike the following:

Redlemons recent post, no mention of Harris until his out of the blue post, with no relation to the topic.

aitRus' recent post, same deal as the above.

*shrug* Might be a valid arguement for this one since at least part of his post could be construed as a response to the previous, but I don't see how it's relevant.

Well ok, I could only find three good examples, and his pointless threads do generate a significantly higher response rate than mine, so I guess I'll just shut my mouth then.

Sorry to bother you.

Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 01:50 PM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and simply starting a post with the word "Hi" does not, in my mind, make the post relevant to the thread.

quote:
He contibutes way more here than you do.

If I wanted to have a higher recent post count, I could just as easily cut and paste from some random work of fiction and spatter it all over the board too. In fact, let's all do that and see if anyone bothers reading the board anymore.

[ 12-23-2004: Message edited by: Serengeti ]

Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 02:00 PM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Flux summed it up best above, he's not interacting with us as a community, which is what this place is all about.

If he started a thread titled "Here's some of my fiction, what do you guys think." or "A diary entry I wanted to share." or something, then it would be different. That would be interaction, but tossing bits and pieces of a story in random threads is not.

Hell, if it is a big story that's meant to entertain, how the hell are we supposed to follow it all anyway?

outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 02:12 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
If I wanted to have a higher recent post count, I could just as easily cut and paste from some random work of fiction and spatter it all over the board too. In fact, let's all do that and see if anyone bothers reading the board anymore.

You mean like this:

The squeaking of a rusted pulley, accompanied by the pressure of his widening jaws, awakened Serengeti to Nightmare #2.

He opened his nightmare eyes to the wet popping sound of dislocating joints. He saw the demon release the handwheel and kneel down to test the tension on the steel wires that ran from his jawbone and teeth up to the skeleton's spine hanging from the chandelier above the bed. Through tears of pain, Serengeti watched the demon pluck a steel string on the makeshift harpsichord and smile wickedly at him as a sound that can only come from a nightmare mind filled the concert hall, resonating through Serengeti's tightly gripped skull.

With nary a ripple, the sound of the harp ceased once meeting the surface of the grinning demon's eyes.

Another demon, smaller than the tuning demon, scurried across the ceiling to make minute adjustments to the spine. Serengeti listened to lead crystals clink against one another as the chandelier tilted under the demon's weight. He felt his head being pulled tight against the nail-studded harness, which cut deeper into his forehead as the hanging demon and tuning demon continued to fine-tune their harp. The audience waited impatiently and occasionally nipped at one another as they sat in bleachers made of bone surrounding the bed.

In one corner of the granite room sat a pristine and gleaming Wurlitzer jukebox with blood bubbling and churning through its shiny glass tubing. Behind the glass cover protecting the turntable and needle mechanism, a human hand held a vinyl record, awaiting the demon conductor who paced back and forth in a small hole carved in the granite floor beneath the bed. The Conductor's Hole, a noble and grand darkness occupied by demons of only the highest musical genius.

Serengeti's bed lifted from the floor several times, registering the demon conductor's agitated intent to perform. The audience began clicking and scraping their black talons along the granite, signifying their growing lust for performance as the tuning demons nervously adjusted the steel wires once again.

Serengeti watched the hanging demon move two steel wires over to another vertebrae, blood from his harnessed forehead poured into his eyes, blurring his vision as the tuning continued and the tightening increased. The tuning demon bent forward and licked the blood away so that Serengeti could continue to witness the demon-tuning and fuel its tonal balance with adequate fear.

The audience clawed, the audience roared.

Serengeti wanted to scream, but the demon conductor beneath the bed held fast to his spine with sharp claws piercing the mattress, controlling his body, controlling his mind. The demon conductor would decide when Serengeti would scream.

The genius of music knew its instrument well.

With the steel wires tuned and taunt, the demon tuners moved quickly to the sides of the bed and knelt before their master at eye level, beckoning it to come forth and perform.

The audience fell silent as the first black arm appeared. Claws dug deep into the oak frame of the bed as the demon conductor pulled itself out from its cherished hole. In the conductor's right hand, it held a bone staff with razors criss-crossing the tip. It raised the staff above its head and slowly turned in a full circle, paying due respect to its audience. Then it pointed at the jukebox with one black claw, and the human hand slowly lowered the record and positioned the needle.

The concert began.

The conductor played its instrument in unison with the human recording of "It's A Small World After All." Serengeti's musical screams enchanted the enthralled audience, enticed by the conductor's perfect plectra of pain. With a sharp claw, the conductor dug deep into Serengeti's intestines to achieve desired pitch as it strummed the harpsichord with precise note-for-note demonic perfection. Changing pain balance with an occaisonal brush of the staff across face, chest and groin, the conductor and Paul left the audience wanting more as the record began skipping at its vinyl end.

With the sounds of scratching, popping vinyl and moans of human agony filling the concert hall, the conductor decided to give its audience an encore. It motioned to the jukebox and, standing patiently by the bed as the hand flipped the record over, waited to perform Nightmare #1 again before the instrument expired.

The audience clawed, the audience roared.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 02:53 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Serengeti - I hope you don't think that I don't like you or something. I think you are a great guy and I really am not trying to be mean or start anything.

I was just pointing out a few things. Out of your three examples I already pointed out the two threads where he responded (in his own way) to aitrus and lemonreds's threads that were just 'hi guys'. That is his way of saying hi. It's hard to explain.

Jonathan Harris is actually a real person and although weird he means no harm. It's not his style to respond to people although he has done this on rare occasion. He is a bit insane so that may explain why some of his writing makes no sense. He is writing a book called "Vague Value" which he often discusses here but what you are reading here is not the book but rather his diary. Cyborg is the one that first pointed this out.

Believe me you guys do not want him to interact with you and it's best that he not partake.

I can explain more but is there really any reason?

If you guys want him to stick to one or two of his own threads then fine I can ask him to do that.

JH are you reading this?

If the majority of you guys want him to leave here I can ask that too. Well if enough people ask him to leave I think he will.

As far as Flux or even you Ser wanting him to change his ways, I doubt that could happen.

he is
who
he is

[ 12-23-2004: Message edited by: Cacophonous ]

--------------------

Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 03:23 PM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cacophonous:
Serengeti - I hope you don't think that I don't like you or something. I think you are a great guy and I really am not trying to be mean or start anything.

Nah, I know better than that. After all, I did 'attend' your wedding ;-)

I guess I just don't see the logic in JH's style, but who am I to criticize someone's style? That said, if the majority of the people don't 'get it', so to speak, maybe a different method of getting the point across would work better, assuming that the intent is to interact at all, which it doesn't appear to be... which I don't understand, what with the whole point of a messageboard being to interact with people...

Anyway, I can't see a way for me to continue this discussion without coming off as a jackass myself, because now JH has been painted as a misunderstood artist instead of the forum troll that I took him for.

That, however, is a good point in and of itself. If the intention of sharing a diary had been made clear initially, my opinion would have likely been much different.

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 03:53 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cac, have you ever read the book 'first person plural'?
quote:

he is
who
he is

..that was extra poetic.

[ 12-23-2004: Message edited by: J0SH ]

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 04:00 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
btw http://www.q3arena.com/resources/UltimateBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=006341

--------------------

I am.

outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 04:11 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was pretty sure it was cac or Tea Bagger. I still think cac is Tea Bagger, but that's another thread.

Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 12-23-2004 04:22 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Josh - good call.

Cac - cut it out. pseudonyms are fun to use (i have one or two, but not here), but we like to interact with people. we like to talk about hardware and games and (ugh) politics. its not fun to be talked to with no coherent response.

why post that stuff if the only replies you get are negative ones asking you to stop? i haven't seen anyone say "hey, this is cool" or "i like reading this" until now, and it was only mute who said as much. unfortunately i'm not one of them, or i'd be sticking up for it right now.

as creative as it is, i don't think this is the right place for it. maybe there's a better place to get the thoughts out.

[ 12-23-2004: Message edited by: Flux ]

--------------------

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 05:16 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But I do participate in the other posts.

--------------------

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 05:27 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my position is that a bb is just that - an open forum for all to share ideas as they wish, whether people interact with them or not...

--------------------

I am.

Mute
Sarge
Member # 3119

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 05:47 PM     Profile for Mute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
::sirens:: uh-oh, it's the thread police!

What is up with that? I've been here for over 5 years, and out of all the forums I have posted at, I like this one the most. Almost anything goes. A lot of us are odd that way. We post weird and sometimes unconventional shite, and we like to read the same. I do. None of us ever keep a thread on topic for more than a few posts anyway, and that's okay. Chaos is more fun. Chill, and just let it be.

--------------------

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 12-23-2004 06:07 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was thinking of offering him a place on my website to post his entire diary for google to eat up. (The "Harris" blog) When I found that "oddly disturbing" image of the dog man I thought of him. I agree that his writings are a bit strange. They make even Tea Bagger want him to go away...lol!

BUT like Cac it is all good, don't sweat the small stuff, crazy wandering artists should be allowed to do what they do as long as they are not hurting anyone.

Peace & Love

20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 06:43 PM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just grounded Tyler because of 'attitude'.
Mute
Sarge
Member # 3119

Rate Member

posted 12-23-2004 08:04 PM     Profile for Mute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cyborg6:
...crazy wandering artists should be allowed to do what they do as long as they are not hurting anyone.

I don't know. Sometimes I want to sue Jonathan Harris for inflicting severe eye-strain on me with his long posts and sometimes unconventional phrasing that make me have to re-scan sentences. Cac, can you create a lawyer character to represent my claim for me?

--------------------

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 10:13 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its good to be right, again
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-23-2004 11:10 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know a lawyer irl. If only I could tap into his brain and post as him somehow.

--------------------

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com