next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » ASShley Simpson Fucks

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ASShley Simpson Fucks
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2004 09:34 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Up!
http://web.njit.edu/~rc28/ashlee_snl.wmv

Personally, I'd never
lip-synch. It's just not me.

[ 10-26-2004: Message edited by: Cacophonous ]

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2004 10:51 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*finds reply from a previous cac thread*

originally posted by outrider:

quote:
LOL!

*sync*

That's a take!

Posts: 2426 | From: nc | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 10-26-2004 09:14 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol, they were talking about that on stern this morning...apparantly her administration gave three distinct excuses. one was that she had severe acid reflux disease.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2004 09:49 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
whats the excuse for her retard-style dancing?
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2004 10:19 AM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dunno, but I thought the dancing was the funniest part.
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2004 10:20 AM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Imagine if cac's drummer was in the band while she danced like that. Could be the best snl skit in years. No need for cowbells or nuthin!
Fuze
Sarge
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted 10-26-2004 10:55 AM     Profile for Fuze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
we need MORE cowbell!!!!!
Posts: 1350 | From: British Columbia (not England or South America) | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2004 11:47 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My old drummer would have thrown a drum stick at her.

We would have went to the press and exposed her for what she is.

--------------------

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2004 12:44 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah she was lip syncing on SNL, big deal. A lot of people probably do on shows like that.

It isn't career ending.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2004 01:23 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah but the dumb cunt lied about it, tried to blame the band, etc. Now she is blaming her heartburn? Wtf?

Also SNL claimed before that they do not allow lip-syncing.

--------------------

Cyrus
Sarge
Member # 344

Rate Member

posted 10-26-2004 02:57 PM     Profile for Cyrus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://ashlee-simpson.ytmnd.com/

--------------------

Shiny.

Posts: 205 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2004 03:14 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Yeah she was lip syncing on SNL, big deal. A lot of people probably do on shows like that.

It isn't career ending.

Unfortunately it is not career ending and you're right, a lot of people like her lip sync, but you won't see a real singer lip sync on shows like that.

SNL is legendary for its musical guest and only the lamest non-talented will lip sync.

I remember staying up late as a kid just to watch snl and many great bands and singers have performed on that stage. Ms Simpson is not one of them and her mere presence only goes to show just how far down hill snl has really slid.

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2004 06:24 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Or the lack of great artists that are new to the show.
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 10-26-2004 06:32 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

My wife got me a t-shirt with that on it.

--------------------

Miss you guys.

JoJo
Sarge
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted 10-27-2004 02:55 AM     Profile for JoJo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who the hell is Ashely Simpson?

I don't like SNL anyways, or more skit shows today. Watching Madtv, they parodied, because why write original creative material, Entertainment Tonight and suggested that the show was stupid for the information they delivered about celebrities but you pretty much get the same information (Britney's marriage and shit) from either show. Yeah, you can get a few laughs about some gag that MadTV will do about celebrity news that you can get from ET, but by then there has been a full week of jokes about the headlines that it would bring from radio hosts, late night tv hosts, and shit. The second I saw a recent reference to Micheal Jackson in a fucking Mother Goose and Grimm comic strip.
Now am I going to have to listen jokes before Monday Night Headlines about how some singer I don't even know has been caught lip syncing on some dried up show? I don't hold anything against her, not anything she would want me to as we're strangers and all, but I hope this instance really doesn't go beyond water cooler talk and shit.
Anyone sign up for the "Asshely Simpsons Lip Syncs" newsgroup yet? I heard members can receive text messaging about the latest zing written by Dave Barry.

Yeah, the jig was silly. Oh yeah, the excuse was the most offensive part.

--------------------

Hey, Smeg head, Hail CellClones!

Posts: 2510 | From: Space Command | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com