Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Quake IV... Huh? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Quake IV... Huh?
Jarlaxle
Sarge
Member # 11

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 03:12 PM     Profile for Jarlaxle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/33547

- Quake 4 is a direct sequel to Quake 2, takes place just hours after the event of that game.
- During most of the game, you are fighting with other marines, however there will be solo missions.
- Some missions take place inside, others outside. You'll get to use vehicles at times.
- You're part of a military campaign attacking the Strogg homeworld.
- Returning weapons so far: blaster, machine gun, nailgun, shotgun.
- Multiplayer: "The multiplayer experience is more akin to Quake III: Arena", no vehicles.
- "With Doom 3 it was horror. With Quake IV, it's war."

--------------------

=[R]=Ian=

Posts: 1732 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jarlaxle
Sarge
Member # 11

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 03:14 PM     Profile for Jarlaxle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So this is not even being done by id?
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2004 03:23 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it's being done by the company that did Alice?
Posts: 2426 | From: nc | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2004 03:25 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, that kinda reads like a gang bang doesn't it?
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 03:44 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't get why it says one of the returning weapons is the nailgun, it wasn't in Q2 at all. They had also better bring back the railgun and leave it just like it was in Q2 (not that shitty abomination that was in Q3).

Ravensoft is doing the game and I am sure iD will pay attention to their progress very closely, since Quake is one of their biggest franchises. Quake2 is my favorite game all time so overall I am real excited about the posibilities of this game. If they have a Q2DM1 clone I'll jizz my pants.

that is all.

Posts: 1148 | From: in your pants | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
outrider
Sarge
Member # 41

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2004 04:05 PM     Profile for outrider   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here's some purdy pictures:
http://www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=169330

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2004 04:08 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a good clone. but it'll never be the same.
RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 04:49 PM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, that looks fvcking amazing! Q3 was an abomination compared to Q2. I still enjoy picking up Q2 and just messing around with it, although a bit linear. Hope it turns out well
Posts: 2628 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyrus
Sarge
Member # 344

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 04:55 PM     Profile for Cyrus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quake 2 is one of the best games ever created, it was the first online game I played, and if they can keep the multiplayer like it was in Q2 and like xan said, throw in remakes of all of the original maps like The Edge, Fragpipe, Lavapit and Wearhouse, then they have a sure fire success.

--------------------

Shiny.

Posts: 205 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 05:14 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrus:
Quake 2 is one of the best games ever created, it was the first online game I played, and if they can keep the multiplayer like it was in Q2 and like xan said, throw in remakes of all of the original maps like The Edge, Fragpipe, Lavapit and Wearhouse, then they have a sure fire success.

Hey Cyrus, how're you doing?

Yeah, hmmm Fragpipe...thats where it's at. We should try and get a server going here and play some games of Q2 again sometime. Best MP ever. You used to rail the shit out of me

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 05:19 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quake2???? for sure, i'm game.

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 05:22 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by J0SH:
Quake2???? for sure, i'm game.

Hey Josh, I also remeber taking a few of your rails too I think it would be fun if could get a server going and maybe play a new mod every week or so, or just classic stuff like Lithium, GX-Mod, etc.

Cyrus
Sarge
Member # 344

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 05:32 PM     Profile for Cyrus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol, I'm game for Q2 anytime. I have never actually given up Q2, I just don't play it as much as I used to, but I love to hop on to a server to play on every so often.

--------------------

Shiny.

Posts: 205 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2004 05:45 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I for one hope they don't remake Q2DM1 and make some new kick ass multiplayer maps.

The reason I say that is because there will always be someone out there that will remake Q2DM1 anyways.

Raven's done mad work for id in the past, so I'm not worried at all about them handling the game. They made some kick ass Mission Paks for Quake when it was hot.

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 05:47 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I was talking to Roguebitch some and we are going to try and get a server up. He's already got on running up on his connection through Linux, wants to do a few things but then we should be good to go. Heres the chat log

quote:
enjoytheentropy: I'd love to *try* and get together a little quake 2 community again...I have webspace to host stuff if needed
enjoytheentropy: I dunno, I just want to quake again
qu4k3w0r1d: im actually kinda sad about not having the simplestats source and qmass sound pak anymore..
qu4k3w0r1d: i hear ya, bro. ive had the itch lately, too.
qu4k3w0r1d: q2 was/is the best game ever.
enjoytheentropy: Yeah, I'd love to trade rails and rockets with you over q2dm1 one again
enjoytheentropy: best times of my life
qu4k3w0r1d: i run a server on my nfs box at my apartment. it's on cable.
qu4k3w0r1d: haha
qu4k3w0r1d: i do still have connections at umd.
qu4k3w0r1d: i could get a box online there no problem.
qu4k3w0r1d: and i ran into some spare hardware just recently..hmm.
enjoytheentropy: I would be willing to donate a 20 or something if you needed some cash for hardware or anything
enjoytheentropy: hardware or goat sex
qu4k3w0r1d: nah, q2 servers can run on today's graphing calculators.
enjoytheentropy: How about the goats then?
qu4k3w0r1d: i think ive got a p2 450...
qu4k3w0r1d: got a sister? 17+?
enjoytheentropy: Like we could set up a server and just make it a lithium or gxmod or something and have a blast
enjoytheentropy: yes.
enjoytheentropy: I miss the q2!
qu4k3w0r1d: i'd probably hack up the q2 source a little and add some flavor to it.
qu4k3w0r1d: rather than run lith or something.. stock dm was always my favorite.
qu4k3w0r1d: on q2dm1-8 and a couple ztn maps.
enjoytheentropy: yeah pure sex
enjoytheentropy: I am not joking either, I would love to help you out with this
enjoytheentropy: I would love to quake again with the old [RoGuE] handle best clan ever
qu4k3w0r1d: you know we'll get it up, play for 5 minutes, and be like 'hmm', right?
enjoytheentropy: Nah, I'd be on it a couple hours a night probably, like the loser I am
qu4k3w0r1d: maybe im wrong. with beer, i could definitely see wasting many cold winter nights in q2 land..
enjoytheentropy: Yeah definitely
qu4k3w0r1d: for all i know the q2 server is still running on my cable box, lol.
qu4k3w0r1d: ive not looked at the thing in 2 months.
qu4k3w0r1d: it's linux, tho..so it should still be goin
enjoytheentropy: haha
enjoytheentropy: cool
enjoytheentropy: Yeah, this thread piqued my interest (Link: http://www.q3arena.com/resources/UltimateBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=006440)http://www.q3arena.com/resources/UltimateBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t =006440
enjoytheentropy: and you were the guy that I first thought about talking about this
enjoytheentropy: b/c you have more experience than I do with servers anyways
qu4k3w0r1d: yea, it's totally up.
qu4k3w0r1d: h00045ad2a5c0.ne.client2.attbi.com
qu4k3w0r1d: gotta love linux
enjoytheentropy: hehe
enjoytheentropy: I have a couple q2 player friends here too that would be game
qu4k3w0r1d: check your pings to that shit..
qu4k3w0r1d: re: experience ..yea, sadly enough, i maintain quake/2/3 ports for crux linux, as well as ports for quakeforge, quake2forge, qstat, zdaemon, and xqf.
qu4k3w0r1d: no matter how hard i try, i still cant get a life and ditch quake
enjoytheentropy: me either
enjoytheentropy: I think its in our blood
enjoytheentropy: shit man, we gotta do this
qu4k3w0r1d: i think the server's name is "Club Rockdale DM", but i could change it to "QMass.net Resurrection" or something.
qu4k3w0r1d: alright, lets get going on this tonight.
qu4k3w0r1d: i'll polish up a few things on my quake2 ports and get that server running silky smooth..
qu4k3w0r1d: get the maps we want on it, and i'll hack up the source real quick to change the obits to funny stuff etc..
qu4k3w0r1d: if we could get some of the other guys together on #qmass on freenode.net or something, that'd be sweet.
enjoytheentropy: Yeah, for sure
qu4k3w0r1d: get some ideas/feedback.
enjoytheentropy: You're the man now dawg
qu4k3w0r1d: or #quake2, whatever - i dont care.
qu4k3w0r1d: lets get a channel and server name consensus from the boys and do this shit.
enjoytheentropy: heck yeah
enjoytheentropy: I am glad I talked to you now
qu4k3w0r1d: think you can tack most of this convo into a post on that thread?
enjoytheentropy: yeah, sure can

What do you guys think? I think this can happen

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2004 05:56 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And I think they mean "returning the nailgun" from Quake.
Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jarlaxle
Sarge
Member # 11

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 06:25 PM     Profile for Jarlaxle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bah, who cares about the other weapons, just get that railgun right.

For me, there was no better than 1 vs 1 Q2GXmod on Q2DM1. It was a race for me to get that railgun

QIV will have a tough time besting Q2, if at all...

Weee... Pop!

--------------------

=[R]=Ian=

Cyrus
Sarge
Member # 344

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 06:37 PM     Profile for Cyrus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That sounds pretty cool xan. If there is a server, i will come. =)

--------------------

Shiny.

Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2004 08:17 PM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh shit. Don't let Jarl ANYWHERE near the Railgun.

Don't say you weren't warned....

O

--------------------

==============
vidi vici veni

Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2004 08:47 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The rail is awesome in Q3, its the hitbox that is gay. The box was bigger in Q2, that's all. If you could hit 40%+ w/the rail in Q3, you'd be a beast in Q2.
burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2004 09:25 PM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it was more than that.

and i am definately fucking up for some quake2. i hope i still have my CD, i'll have to rummage around my house for it this weekend (i'm a little over an hour away at school all week).

my school connection blows, though. maybe 2x the speed of 56k but about half as reliable. sucks, 'cause if the school network wasn't so overcrowded, i have a celeron 600 box i could run a server off of, if jay has any complications.

Posts: 528 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-14-2004 10:18 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good to see you Burble. Yeah, I am also unsure how good gaming will go here at school since my connection is pretty spotty at times.
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 09-14-2004 10:24 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still play Q2 on occasion so I'm in for whatever.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 09-16-2004 02:18 AM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
now I know that I've got to have the old quake2 stuff like qmass soundpack archived somewhere. I'll dig it out 'morrow.
Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2004 01:06 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that's cool. quake 2 was easily id's best game.

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Flux
Sarge
Member # 3052

posted 09-16-2004 02:26 PM     Profile for Flux   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by burble:
it was more than that.

and i am definately fucking up for some quake2. i hope i still have my CD, i'll have to rummage around my house for it this weekend (i'm a little over an hour away at school all week).

my school connection blows, though. maybe 2x the speed of 56k but about half as reliable. sucks, 'cause if the school network wasn't so overcrowded, i have a celeron 600 box i could run a server off of, if jay has any complications.

I'll second all of that. I'm in the same boat as burble, CD and connection. Fuck, it'd be easier to see if its in a bargain bin Somewhere at Wal*Mart or GameStop.

--------------------

burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2004 03:18 PM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
doubt it's even for sale anymore...quake3 is bargain bin now. i saw it in a jewel case at walmart for under 10 bucks the other day.
mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-16-2004 06:16 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, you'll probably have to ebay it. I found it in a 4 game pack at Gamestop But it was 20 dollars. My favorite game of all time should *not* be packaged with freaking Lara Croft. Boo.

[ 09-16-2004: Message edited by: mynameisxanthan ]

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2004 06:48 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Server's up, h00045ad2a5c0.ne.client2.attbi.com. Stock DM on id deathmatch and select classics from ztn and yours truly. IM me at qu4k3w0r1d if you want rcon.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 09-16-2004 09:39 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool. I am pinging a solid 100 on this 333 celeron running software mode on cable. It's the last remaining computer with quake 2 installed. How about running GXMOD on the server? It allows voting. I'd be happy to install/configure if you have terminal server or vnc going.

--------------------

I am.

burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2004 09:40 PM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how about that old shitty mod with the hook? =)
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2004 11:57 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All of my boxen are running linux, and so they're running the Quake2Forge. Throwing mods on them is probably going to require recompilation of the gamei386.so files - which I'm not opposed to doing. It's just a matter of getting ahold of the mod's source.

To be honest, GX and other tourney mods dont really interest me. It's always the same thing (q2dm1), and it always gets competitive. I'd rather just FFA on some classics

--------------------

Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 09-17-2004 12:36 AM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I found my copy of the Hal9000 Mappak, along with everyone's skins, but nogo on the Qmass soundpak =/
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 09-17-2004 12:59 AM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hot damn, 300fps
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 09-17-2004 01:36 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I ping 50 to the server. Awesome
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 09-17-2004 08:19 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had GX going on linux, it didn't require any mods or anything besides server.cfg. I like GX because of the Team DM mostly, and there are lots of maps for that. Seems like with team DM more skill is involved. It's not just who can click the mouse faster and who has the best hardware/ping (although I think everyone has decent hardware for Q2 nowadays )

--------------------

I am.

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 09-17-2004 09:25 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nioce ping from work !
44 0 24.91.78.119 27910 QMass.net Resurrect qmass2dm 0 of 8

--------------------

I am.

jondster
Sarge
Member # 109

Member Rated:

posted 09-17-2004 01:00 PM     Profile for jondster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell, I got all the original CDs somewhere. I even burned my directory on to CD for fast transfer.

Shit, I'll reload it in a heartbeat

(I wonder if I could throw that folder up via FTP onto our server and it would work ?)

--------------------

No Sig

Posts: 2128 | From: Cascade MI USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 09-18-2004 05:37 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All you'd really need to mirror for people is pak0.pak. Not that I'd advocate that sort of thing.

Then again, we all legitimately bought it at some point..

How you doin, old fart?

--------------------

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 09-18-2004 08:38 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
66 ping for me when alone. I'm ready whenever anyone wants to play.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 09-18-2004 09:29 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
h00045ad2a5c0.ne.client2.attbi.com

I'm there now - in software mode - i'll idle for 15 minutes or so if anyone wants to stop by. i'm downloading the map now so i may be a few minutes.

UPDATE - Still there, keep losing my connection though

[ 09-18-2004: Message edited by: J0SH ]

--------------------

I am.

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 09-18-2004 09:48 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
k - i'm gone, post if you're playing though, i may still be around.

--------------------

I am.

Cyrus
Sarge
Member # 344

Rate Member

posted 09-18-2004 11:35 PM     Profile for Cyrus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been popping in the server a bit during the night to check if anyone is there, so if anyone wants to play, just post =)

--------------------

Shiny.

Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 09-18-2004 11:48 PM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RoGuEBiTcH!!!!! How the hell have you been?

Anyone on, and want to kick Oicu all over the map? I will wear my yellow skin that Rogue made me!!!

O

Removed a typo...

[ 09-18-2004: Message edited by: Oicu812 ]

--------------------

==============
vidi vici veni

mynameisxanthan
Sarge
Member # 3045

Rate Member

posted 09-18-2004 11:50 PM     Profile for mynameisxanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be there on a regular basis as soon as I can get my Q2 cd sorted.
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-19-2004 12:13 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
holy shit where is my q2 disk...
Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 09-19-2004 12:30 AM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Howdy Cy! How you doing?

Jondster and Rogue, where the hell are you guys? I am getting my ass handed to me, and you aren't there to enjoy the slaughter!

O

--------------------

==============
vidi vici veni

Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 09-19-2004 12:43 AM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
P.S. Cy and Xanthan, hurry up!

O

--------------------

==============
vidi vici veni

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-19-2004 12:44 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm doing fine O, lost my q2 CD/downloading quake2.exe now...hopefully it will be done in the AM hours...only 10kbps-> sweden...ouchie!

Need rest...nighty.

Cyrus
Sarge
Member # 344

Rate Member

posted 09-19-2004 01:53 AM     Profile for Cyrus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well that was fun, good to play q2 after a long break from it.

--------------------

Shiny.

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com