next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » *Lets one rip*

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Lets one rip*
RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 08-16-2004 01:38 PM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Surprised I still remembered my old login info.
Posts: 2628 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 08-16-2004 01:47 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dnd-rage! I was just wondering if you were still alive, Good to see ya!

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 08-16-2004 01:58 PM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heya J0SH,

Nice to see ya too Didn't we used to play Rocket Arena 2 together? It's been so long I can't remember anymore Ahh the good times we all used to have playing Quake 2, can't say that I was ever really fond of Q3 though.

Melvin

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 08-16-2004 02:01 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i remember you were involved in that ctf stuff and I was into DM. I still got q2 loaded if you wanna play sometime. how's it going? finish school? still talk to the yugo?

--------------------

I am.

RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 08-16-2004 02:06 PM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh yea, I remember you now. You used to bend me over the coals quite a bit now that I remember. I still have Q2, not installed, but it's just a full CD away from being installed.

Didn't you join my clan a long long time ago for DM? So many memories. And nah, I haven't talked to the yugo in 3 years. Our "friendship" ended when he said the US got what it deserved back on 9/11.

Anyway, finished college last August, found a job which I didn't imagine I'd still be at but the money is good and I'm getting an expanding role within the company. I'm going back to community college in about a week for some network admin classes, not entirely sure what career path I want to take but it's nice to have options. (Also going to get my "useless" A+ cert, which is just nice to pad the resume I guess. Err not going to comm. college, but studying right now for it)

What about you?

[ 08-16-2004: Message edited by: RagingBITCH ]

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 08-16-2004 02:09 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
never finished school...incorporated my own company, US Computing. Supporting Roadhouse Grill stores in the area right now. I am also working full time @ edutech, supporting the Niagara Falls School District contract. yeah, i think you beat me once in overtime in DM and I never heard the end of it

[ 08-16-2004: Message edited by: J0SH ]

--------------------

I am.

RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 08-16-2004 02:16 PM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I must have been pretty pumped if I beat ya lol

What type of support do you do for them anyway? Congrats on your own company btw

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 08-16-2004 02:24 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All the equipment - Touchscreens, Swipe card readers, printers, etc.

--------------------

I am.

burble
Sarge
Member # 1190

Member Rated:

posted 08-16-2004 04:37 PM     Profile for burble   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
fag.
Posts: 528 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 08-16-2004 04:42 PM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You were always my number one homo, burble. I'm surprised you joined the Army as opposed to the Navy.
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 08-16-2004 08:30 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
who the hell is the yugo, testament aka NATOHATER#1?

i remember dnd.. and the asswhoopings we received.

WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 08-16-2004 09:06 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hiya, Melvin. Good to see ya again.

Testament? Haven't seen that guy around in forever. I remember him fondly. I don't know many other fans of the band that is his namesake. And JOSH, he, and I all have slavic roots, too. although IIRC, Testament actually was from the old country.

[ 08-16-2004: Message edited by: WillyTrombone ]

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 08-16-2004 09:40 PM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Acid, long time no talk. I totally forgot Testament posted here. We were friends for almost 3 years and then he had to say some stupid sh!t like "yea the US got what they deserved, I'm glad 9/11 happened, cock sucking Americans". Words couldn't begin to describe how boiling I was just to read those words.

Willy - long time no talk, still pimpin the green Chevy ehh? Well there is one thing you have good taste in, and that's women Amy Lee is my goddess. Whats Willy up to these days?

And Testy was from Bosnia originally iirc, then moved to Canada to escape the hellfire his country was under. Seemed to blame NATO for everything that was happening to his country.

Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 08-16-2004 10:16 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
interesting. I wonder if he realizes Canada was a founding member of NATO.
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 08-16-2004 10:17 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah i knew the guy was an idiot when he started aliasing like that. oh well, some people aren't cut out for common sense.

so how are things and shit?

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 08-16-2004 11:59 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi raging_b

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 08-17-2004 03:42 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still in school, man. Finally my last year. (I took the scenic route. Two institutions and more majors than you can count on a single hand). So in june, I'll get my BS in chem, minor in physics. I don't know if I'll go to grad school for a while. I'm working for the university now, developing procedures for the analytical chem lab. It's really cool because they're paying me to do work I would hav eto do for my major anyway. suckers. And the nova has been mothballed ever since I moved up here to go to the university. I needed to replumb the brakes, replace the fan, and throw together a few mods so they don't have problems again. I'll switch it over to a hand-operated lever for the e-brake and either get a good electic fan, like out of fiero or replace my current crap electric fan with a clutch or flex model and build a shroud for it, too. And I need to get a new distributor. My magnets are just about shot right now. And as for women, pretty much the same as my jobs... gotta work my ass off to get one, put in a few weeks of work for what would seem to offer a great payoff, and then just get bored and run outta steam. My last ex got engaged to some other guy less than 3 days after I dumped her... still can't figure that out... I just can't wait to get out of the santa barbara area. I just don't fit in around here.

--------------------

signature

J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 08-17-2004 08:11 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Willy - my last name is Kovacich. I'm Croatian though. My Grandfather was the first in his family to be born in Canada. His brothers and sisters were born in Cazma. They fled to escape the fighting too. How could someone say the US deserved 911? NO COUNTRY deserves to lose that many innocent people.

--------------------

I am.

WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 08-17-2004 01:16 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can't and didn't say that. The only reason I remember testament fondly was his appreciation of good metal. I don't remember any loony rants but I believe you guys. I know just how crazy slavs could be.

My dad's whole side of the family is croatian, too. I think his maternal grandparents were from Komisa, with their older kids born there and younger ones born here (in the bay area) and his father I know for a fact was born on Komisa, and left his family at the age of like 8 or 10 to avoid getting drafted into the army (IIRC, the Italians were occupying at the time. It was around 1906 or 1908). But whoever it was, the occupiers would take boys around 12 and put them in the front lines without any real weapons as a shield for the trained soldiers. The bloodshed all throughout the history of the balkans is pretty apalling.

[ 08-17-2004: Message edited by: WillyTrombone ]

--------------------

signature

god
Sarge
Member # 52

Member Rated:

posted 08-17-2004 10:37 PM     Profile for god   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hhaha I lost contact with so many people from the old school clans of RA2 and CTF....woah so many hours spent talking about stupid shit and playing games non stop. I'm not sure whether I used god then or LazzyOne, Lazzy or Rabies

Good times for sure

--------------------

Hot Women Make Men Buy Beer
Ugly Women Make Men Drink Beer

Posts: 260 | From: London, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Fuze
Sarge
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted 08-18-2004 12:41 AM     Profile for Fuze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have found religion, got a straight job, make 475K a year, get laid all the time, tour with Judas Priest, drive a snooty sport car, don't eat crust, and leave 80% tips in restuarants.

I guess not much has changed.

Oh....HI RagingGameHen!
=)

--------------------

Wanker Extrodinare

Posts: 1350 | From: British Columbia (not England or South America) | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 08-18-2004 12:48 AM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you get sex cuz of your manly underwear!!
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 08-18-2004 09:23 AM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
really fuze?

--------------------

I am.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 08-18-2004 01:27 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You know, fuze does all that, but still drives a 1989 honda accord.

Go figure.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Headstone
Sarge
Member # 3014

Rate Member

posted 08-18-2004 02:33 PM     Profile for Headstone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Time to move to BC if the jobs are that good out there

--------------------

Yep it really is me.

Posts: 308 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Fuze
Sarge
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted 08-18-2004 06:44 PM     Profile for Fuze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Update: The accord was written off my by my live in girlfriend Shania Twain

her farts really do smell ya know...

--------------------

Wanker Extrodinare

Posts: 1350 | From: British Columbia (not England or South America) | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 08-18-2004 07:29 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't knock old cars. My baby is an 87 Accord

[ 08-18-2004: Message edited by: Acid ]

WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 08-18-2004 07:59 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Acid:
Don't knock old cars. My baby is an 87 Accord

[ 08-18-2004: Message edited by: Acid ]

THAT must have hurt coming out.

--------------------

signature

Max
Sarge
Member # 2754

Rate Member

posted 08-19-2004 12:04 AM     Profile for Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
still got that old POS video card I sold ya for 10 bux? ;-)

--------------------

(_*_)

Posts: 163 | From: Boston, MA, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 08-20-2004 12:39 AM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow long time no see Max Um, which one did you sell me? I completely forgot. More than likely no.

I used to drive a 1988 Accord myself till the tranny bit the dust last December. My first car, RIP

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com