next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » hahahaha

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hahahaha
RoGuEBoB
Sarge
Member # 32

Rate Member

posted 04-12-2003 03:22 PM     Profile for RoGuEBoB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i cant wait till they get this site back up - i heard about it on the radio and it's supposed to be really good:

www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com

quote:
Due to overwhelming support for welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com. We will be bringing it back on a brand new web server that will be dedicated to the task of serving this comical view of history's funniest straight man. This should be up in 24 hours from now.

Note: from the webmaster
The site was so popular that 4000 visitors per second showed up from around the world and overwhelmed this shared server for over 8 hours until we turned it off in self defense. It basically put a 100 other businesses out of business for a day. If we had known it was going to be this popular we would have put it on it's own server from the beginning.

What started out as a private joke to be shared by a small group of friends has turned into a hit. Check back in 24 hours or so while the internet routers figure out where the new web server is that replaces this old one. The site consists of lots of bandwidth hogging pictures and animations that you'll love once you see it on its new home server.

--------------------

i like the x

Posts: 607 | From: MA, USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 04-15-2003 12:58 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's a great site. This isn't from it, butit's funny:

(and please don't link to the image. my bandwidth is quite limited.)

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 04-15-2003 11:40 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmmmmmkay!
Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 04-16-2003 08:31 AM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WillyT~ What is your user name on 3dRealms???

O

--------------------

==============
vidi vici veni

WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 04-16-2003 08:09 PM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a null string?

Not on it. I got the pic from someone at burial grounds.

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 04-16-2003 10:18 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The pic is from Something Awful's comedy goldmine:
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1402

There are gazillions of funny pics of the information minister.

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com