Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Don't forget to watch Jacko on 2020 tonight.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't forget to watch Jacko on 2020 tonight.
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 02-06-2003 11:29 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 02-06-2003 11:45 AM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When was the last time you slept with a 12 year old boy?
Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 02-06-2003 01:14 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When I was 12.
Max
Sarge
Member # 2754

Rate Member

posted 02-06-2003 05:08 PM     Profile for Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We have the VCR set.

I heard from people in the UK who have seen this already and there were parts of the program that were not shown because they were too disturbing. I hope they don't edit any of that out over here.

Just to get the juices flowing, check this ugly shit out......
http://anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

--------------------

(_*_)

Posts: 163 | From: Boston, MA, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
MadHatter
Sarge
Member # 158

Member Rated:

posted 02-06-2003 05:12 PM     Profile for MadHatter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it makes me ill when i look at him..

no joke, i have to change the chanel or close my eyes...

--------------------

It's a crazy world. Someone oughta sell tickets.

Posts: 1601 | From: that warm little part of your heart | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Max
Sarge
Member # 2754

Rate Member

posted 02-06-2003 05:47 PM     Profile for Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Change the Chanel, why, can't you take the flowery scent?

--------------------

(_*_)

Posts: 163 | From: Boston, MA, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 02-06-2003 07:45 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
@ Max!
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-06-2003 10:13 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Michael Jackson is such a perv.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-07-2003 01:12 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Saw a picture of the guy on the tube yesterday, didn't remeber quite how freaky he looks.
Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-07-2003 06:56 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://thesmokinggun.com/doc_o_day/mjdec1.html

--------------------

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 02-07-2003 10:30 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If Michael Jackson really is a pedophile he will eventually get caught. If he isn't, I say leave the poor fella alone. So he is a little different that's all. I believe he is correct in his belief that kids are closer to God. I think he has a deep fear of death and getting old. He will most likely get involved with cloning himself at some point if he isn't secretly doing it now. Is this also wrong? I don't believe it is if you can afford it. LOL...that's all the world needs is hundreds of little Peter Pans running around!

I wonder if he has a contract people sign when they leave their kids with him saying "You cannot sue or have me arrested for touching your son or daughter"? What kind of people prostitute their kids like this? It's like letting your children sleep over at a priest's house. I wonder how he can only have one incident with so many children sleeping over.

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-07-2003 11:51 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Even if he is not a pedophile, it is very wrong for him to be sleeping with other people's children in the same bed or bedroom.

Very disturbing behavior.

Also he is always taking those underprivileged children to his house to play. Underprivileged children are already vulnerable and need to be around a good role model and not someone who is obviously disturbed. Michael Jackson needs some serious help.

I feel bad for his own children, if they are actually really his own. They look way too white to be half his. Wearing masks, etc. That scene where he was feeding the baby with the giant mosquito net on it face. How disturbing. He was not in tune with the baby's body language at all and looked very awkward when feeding it. His children are going to be very messed up when they mature.

I heard a lawyer call into Howard Stern today saying that the courts will have to investigate him from the statements that he openly made about sleeping with children.

Michael Jackson is one selfish sick fuck IMO.

I cannot imagine a parent allowing their child to be alone with that guy, pedophile or not.

--------------------

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-07-2003 11:55 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"If Michael Jackson really is a pedophile he will eventually get caught."

Yeah when he runs out of money to pay people off...

Social Services or someone needs to stop it before it happens not after the fact.

--------------------

20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 02-07-2003 01:17 PM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Don't forget to watch Jacko on 2020 tonight

Jacko has NEVER been on me!

And if he was, I'd never let you watch!

Besides, I'm too old for him...

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 02-07-2003 01:57 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol

Yeah I'm sure Michael Jackson is turned off by body hair. =) Especially if it is growing out of your ears.

--------------------

20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 02-07-2003 02:55 PM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

You inspected that pic I posted of me a little too closely, cac!

And how do you know he doesn't like young 'hairy' boys, eh?,

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 02-08-2003 12:06 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Michael Jackson in your bed!

We all got drunk one night and watched that documentary and had a good laugh.

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
jondster
Sarge
Member # 109

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2003 09:59 AM     Profile for jondster   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Watching anything with Michael Jackson in it is like watching a train wreck.

You really don't want to see it but you can't help but watch.

"Cultural Pop Icon" ??? Try "Circus Freak"

--------------------

No Sig

Posts: 2128 | From: Cascade MI USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2003 02:33 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Michael is a case of arrested development. He's a perpetual child himself. It's not a fear of growing old, it's a fear of growing up. I watched most of that documentary, he likes to climb trees and have water balloon fights, his mannerisms are those of a child. He told the reporter guy that the got more pleasure out of climbing trees than from making love. Watching him with the kids visiting Neverland Ranch he seemed less the benefactor and more the Richie Rich type. Trying to buy friendship, and he acted a bit like a child himself. Seeing him feeding his youngest child reminded me of watching an older child holding a baby. . . nervous, excited, awkward.

I don't hate him, I'm no longer disgusted by him. I just pity him, he's got deepseated emotional problems, that I'm sure in part, stem from his abusive childhood. I just feel sad when I look at him.

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2003 10:32 AM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did you hear that Michael Jackson and Elton John are going to do a song remake together?

...Don't let your son go down on me...

O

--------------------

==============
vidi vici veni

Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 02-10-2003 10:34 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now that is BAD!
20 20
Sarge
Member # 358

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2003 12:18 PM     Profile for 20 20   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some jokes are designed to just make you go 'ewwww'. That one succeeded.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com