Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » A lonely place indeed.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A lonely place indeed.
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 05-03-2002 11:13 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But it's nice to see a couple of familair faces.

Cheers!

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 05-04-2002 01:46 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I come here and lurk once in a while, it's nice to see Tea Bagger is around somewhere. . . I feel the urge to worship.

DG, congrats on the moderatorship. That's cool, I hope your better than that power tripping GFK. . . er, I mean, uh, GF how you doin'

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 05-04-2002 01:18 PM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My wookie is still bent, can I get some help Cyborg?

--------------------

Im not really here

Posts: 1051 | From: US | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 05-04-2002 01:27 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been immersed in Resident Evil.
Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 05-04-2002 01:57 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Acid: THX!

GFK: Wich one? Gamecube?

I just bought a new tv.. a sony wega... the quality of the image is so beautiful and in about one month the PS2 price should drop... And on top of that Wipeout Fusion for the PS2 will be release at the beginning of june! My life got a meaning until Doom 3 !1

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Posts: 514 | From: Montreal | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 05-04-2002 06:54 PM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
gfk ~ Gimmie your GC and Resident Evil now.

--------------------

Im not really here

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 05-04-2002 07:13 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No way, it's ALLLLL mine.

I'm so glad I only invested $200 in a console and got a kick ass system.

I just wish ppl would stop bad mouthing the GC calling it a "kiddie console." It's like people are afraid to see the classic game characters come back to life (Mario, Metroid, and the like).

Honestly, I'm very happy with my kiddie console. It was a reasonable investment that went well beyond my expectations already. The graphics are better than PS2 and a little short of XBox (but you didn't have to pay an extra $120 for GC). The games aren't expensive, and I get to play kick ass games that you won't see on other systems (RE, the new Metroid when it comes out, new Mario series, Star Fox series).

C'mon, who's better than Nintendo with original games and characters. Sure RE is a remake (which many ppl are against) but ya know what. It's a ground-breaking remake. Not because it's Resident Evil, but because the graphics are unlike anything I have ever seen in my entire life. Basically, it's like controlling a movie with real actors.

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 05-04-2002 07:42 PM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cheers, Cy~ (not that I don't see you around, but still... )
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 05-04-2002 07:44 PM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GFK ~ I've heard that 70% of the new Resident Evil game is new material, thats my kind of remake I also would like to get a gamecube in the future but not now since im broke

--------------------

Im not really here

Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 05-05-2002 12:23 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*pulls out his VISA, MC and AMEX*

*Puts them away realizing he would rather just play with himself or his computer*

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com