Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Have a nice weekend...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Have a nice weekend...
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 11-16-2001 01:34 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know I'm going to. I'm going to celebrate my 26th birthday that was on wednesday the 14th. I've invited 15 - 20 ppl over here for Sauna and snacks... it's gona be wild.

What are you going to do?

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 11-16-2001 03:54 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday!!!
Sauna & snacks??? man, you have to explain me what's that... it sounds really good.

I'm not going to do anything special this weekend, saturday I will have lunch with my friends, later dinner with my family and at night supper with my friends again, I think I will come back home after supper for watching a DVD or something.
I am wating XMas when me and my friends will have the house we have rented to spend there the hollydays.

Posts: 102 | From: Spain | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
MadHatter
Sarge
Member # 158

Member Rated:

posted 11-16-2001 04:34 AM     Profile for MadHatter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
party fri, and maybe sat. play mgs2 as much as i can.

d.life!!

--------------------

It's a crazy world. Someone oughta sell tickets.

Posts: 1601 | From: that warm little part of your heart | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 11-16-2001 07:50 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy (belated) Birthday, Lindi Damn that phrase is clichéed

Well, this is Friday night (11.47pm), I just got back from seeing Training Day and sitting around Burger King for a few hours with some friends just talking about stuff and laughing at kids with cigarettes balanced in their ear (like an architect's pencil).

On Saturday I'll just be studying and doing the usual stuff, on Sunday I'll be going out all day and that night (my birthday) and on Monday I've got a friend's BBQ and a class at school. Ack.

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 11-16-2001 11:37 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe, Red, It is 17:33 now here in Spain and this night I am going to go watching "Trainning day"... the same with a few hours of difference... curious.
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 11-19-2001 03:51 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mich:
Happy birthday!!!
Sauna & snacks??? man, you have to explain me what's that... it sounds really good.

*snipp * snipp*

Snacks... well I spent a lot of time making dipp, carrot sticks, cucumber sticks and sandwich cake. They seemd to do their jobb since there were hardly any left when I woke up.

The sauna stuff is like this: http://www.sauna.fi/pages/recomm.htm

(although it was not quite as organised and tidy as in the pictorial, we had had a few beers )

Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 11-19-2001 10:58 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I see. Looks good & funny man... Dad was in Finland one time and he had a sauna, he told me that was great but I didn't know that you can make celebrations there, really different for me.
Here all we used to do at birthdays is drink and drink during all night at different pubs or locals, it is very tired and health consuming for me.

Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 11-19-2001 02:15 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BWA HA HA HA HA

Yeah that sounds like England! 'cept I can't do it 'cause I'm allergic to alcohol So I'm the person who always ends up taking care of people whilst high on Dr Pepper and coke.

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-grumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before.
-Put Something In, Shel Silverstein

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 11-19-2001 02:54 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
happy bday to lindi, and future red

laff at wolfie, u can get high offa da gonga too

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 11-20-2001 04:09 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Sauna is really relaxing, so we start off by having a beer or two while it heats up. My sauna is an electric one to it doesn't take as loong as a wood sauna, 30 mins compared to 2 hrs.

Anyway when you spend something like an hour in a steamroom with temperatures around +80°C you will become thirsty.., so an ice cold beer really tastes good.

The sauna really leaves you feeling relaxed and cleansed, it does wonder for the muscles etc. etc. oh, and the beer helps too.

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: Lindi ]

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 11-20-2001 05:34 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK, Lindi, I'm sold I know of a few sauna places around here, now all I need is a few beautiful women with me. Now, where did I put Liv Tyler's phone number... I know it's around here somewhere...

quote:
laff at wolfie, u can get high offa da gonga too

Wolfie's no stranger to that, are ya? Eh? Eh?

Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 11-20-2001 04:53 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
uhhhhh of course not.

You gonna go watch Lord of the Rings? !!! I might watch Harry Potter but I'm definitely up for Lord of the Rings.

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Do a loony-goony dance

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 11-20-2001 06:06 PM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Red ~ I dunno if you really need Liv Tyler in the sauna for it to be nice, then again with her in there it might turn out really, really nice.
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 11-21-2001 01:03 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

O' happy days... I just finished my last exam today, I fucked it up so badly, I'm almost certain I failed, but that's behind me now.

The weather is boiling hot (after last weeks' hail!), there isn't a cloud in the sky, kookaburras are screaming their lungs out. I'm going to crawl out my window and lay on my roof for a while. I've got Guns 'n' Roses, Foghat, Cypress Hill, Aerosmith, The Doors and Lynyrd Skynyrd blaring through my stereo. I'm gonna sit on my ass and do nothing.

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 11-21-2001 01:13 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By the way, if anyone wants to join me, feel free

This is the view I get!

Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 11-21-2001 05:07 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll come, if you've got some coopers.
Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 11-21-2001 05:19 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Redlemons:
By the way, if anyone wants to join me, feel free

This is the view I get!

Man I wish I could be there, doing nothing with ya!!

I think it's a slight consolidation that I will go to Teneriff(a) next week and spend a week in the sun, doing nothing.

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 11-21-2001 06:35 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can make you a good, sturdy barrel, free of charge, Pars
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 11-21-2001 02:57 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy birthday Lindi. Sorry I missed this earlier.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 11-21-2001 06:01 PM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thx dude, better late than never right?
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 06-12-2011 04:47 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know why, but I always thought Lindi was old and wise.

Now I'm 26. :/

I did have it in my head that he was 40-ish though. But seeing as I posted on this thread I must've known he was twenty-something...

[ 06-12-2011: Message edited by: Wolfie ]

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Do a loony-goony dance

WillyTrombone
Sarge
Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted 06-13-2011 12:15 AM     Profile for WillyTrombone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember 26. That was a fun year. Not quite as fun as 24, but definitely the best since then.

On another note, does anyone else read Redlemons's name as 'redle mons' rather than 'red lemons'?

--------------------

signature

Posts: 2844 | From: the edge of forever | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 06-13-2011 12:27 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"does anyone else read Redlemons's name as 'redle mons'"

I do now, thanks.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 06-13-2011 12:29 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not me, but I read "Ski11z" as "Ski elevenz".

I know it was a oft-repeated joke, but I did/do it for real!

--------------------

Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Do a loony-goony dance

TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 06-14-2011 04:47 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie:
Not me, but I read "Ski11z" as "Ski elevenz".

I know it was a oft-repeated joke, but I did/do it for real!

Oh great, now I'm going to start!

Maybe my Ski11z will get me through it.

--------------------

Talk is cheap, so is my signature.

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com