next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Black & White

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black & White
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 04-17-2001 11:34 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's been the game of conversation over at tBB for a while now...anyone here tried it yet?
If you don't know what I'm talking about, have a look here: http://www.bwgame.com

Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 04-17-2001 03:02 PM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have it, I really need to play it more since my cow is still pretty small.

--------------------

Im not really here

Posts: 1051 | From: US | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 04-18-2001 03:50 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm, perhaps I should look into Black&White.., being a god just somehow is a compeling consept.
Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
MadHatter
Sarge
Member # 158

Member Rated:

posted 04-18-2001 02:55 PM     Profile for MadHatter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i like throughing people.

--------------------

It's a crazy world. Someone oughta sell tickets.

Posts: 1601 | From: that warm little part of your heart | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 04-18-2001 03:39 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope you mean throwing people

I like the game too. In a few days I'll be playing it! I've got 1 final exam to write tomorrow, so I should be studying for it and not playing kickass games!

I'm going to start over one more time with the tips I've learned... it will be the 3rd time I start over.

--------------------

Talk is cheap, so is my signature.

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 04-19-2001 01:31 AM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wanna give me some tips?
its my first, and my first village is fine and all.
can any of u guys help me with the rocks? that make music??
or how to make my guy hella big?
he's a pussy compared to that big huge guy on the island

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
fury
Sarge
Member # 676

Rate Member

posted 04-19-2001 03:42 PM     Profile for fury   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had to restart mine like 5 times because my creatures kept kicking in that one guy's house (the one that doesn't believe in me) and he kept burning my village down...

I think I'm finally on a roll with this one, my creature has learned to poop against trees more often, he's learned how to cast the food miracle, AND he constantly walks over to the house where all the kids are (The ones that get in the trance and follow that one annoying dude that you can't pick up) and keeps pooping against the trees, walking back over to the temple, picking up a beach ball, bringing it back to that house, setting it down, picking up a piece of poop, setting it in the middle of the temple entrance, walking back over to the house, picking up the beach ball, taking it over to the temple, setting it down, walking back and bringing another piece of poop to the temple, etc... That's all he does.

Though one time I did catch him giving dance lessons... it was the funniest thing

anyone know how to take a screenshot in the game?

Posts: 842 | From: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
MadHatter
Sarge
Member # 158

Member Rated:

posted 04-19-2001 06:13 PM     Profile for MadHatter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you creature will grow with time, my guy is 24 and only like 1/3 the lions size. but my guy is still preaty big.
the one tip that i like to give is to play it slowly. people try to rush through the game, and get killed in the multiplayer. my guy is 24 and i just got to the second land.
i dont know if your going for a good guy or a bad guy but mine is .89% good. he does cool stuff.

--------------------

It's a crazy world. Someone oughta sell tickets.

Posts: 1601 | From: that warm little part of your heart | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 04-19-2001 08:56 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
second land?
how can you tell how old your creature is?
i've played it for like a total of 3 days or maybe 4 days in a span of a couple weeks.
but my guy is coo,
hey, mine dances too!
and he dances all the time! always break dancin

my d00ds got has leanred 3 miricles, but only does the water one? wuts up with that?

and i can't cast the zizagity spell, the one with the agression leash for the most part.
that one's hard.
i've done only a coup times

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 04-19-2001 09:21 PM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, this game is fascinating!

Can't wait until I get my hands on it...

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 04-20-2001 01:23 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i just want my guy to grow big, and strong,

--------------------

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 04-23-2001 04:23 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So like is this game the ultimate Tamagochi or what? You guys talk so affectionately about your villages and critters.
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 04-23-2001 04:35 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's what I thought, Lindi.
Kind of like a PC Tamagotchi, or a bigger an' better game of Creatures.

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 04-23-2001 08:41 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nahh

Goood Cow! Baaad Cow!

Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 04-24-2001 03:11 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just saw TV-rewiev of B&W and I must say that the Graphics looked quite cool, I also found the interface quite interresting. Especially the "spell" casting by making "glyphs", instead of pushing buttons...

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com