Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Anyone wanna kick it old school Q2 tomorrow night?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone wanna kick it old school Q2 tomorrow night?
RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 02-10-2001 12:57 AM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm thinking a 11:30 pm EST time tomorrow. (as in Saturday) Just plain old DM on Q2DM1 or whatever (standard) maps one wants to put up. I'm game if you guys want to. (I haven't played Q2 in 9 months now so I'm dead rusty) QMass' server page still shows Q2 as a server but if anyone else had a server in mind feel free to list it here.
Posts: 2628 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2001 02:39 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I'll be online and on ICQ tonight, I have even got Q2 installed again. Could be interresting.

Dunno what time that's gona be for you guys, though.

------------------
If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2001 03:34 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Raging, that's too late for me. . . I don't plan on being up at 1:30 PST. Well at least I don't plan to be using my computer
Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2001 11:06 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
shite! I'm going clubbing tonight..I won't be around. Let me know if you want rcon on the server
Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 02-10-2001 02:48 PM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Acid - PST = 3 hours before EST

11:30 PM EST = 8:30 PM PST (if PST is like west coast/cali)

RoGuEBiTcH - thanks for having a life. Bitch.

I don't really remember any Q2 commands but if you don't mind giving me rcon or something drop me a line @ hackamsc@wtez.net or ICQ @ 41824274. I'm sure someone could help me out Thanks

RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 02-10-2001 02:49 PM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Acid - PST = 3 hours before EST

11:30 PM EST = 8:30 PM PST (if PST is like west coast/cali)

RoGuEBiTcH - thanks for having a life. Bitch.

I don't really remember any Q2 commands but if you don't mind giving me rcon or something drop me a line @ hackamsc@wtez.net or ICQ @ 41824274. I'm sure someone could help me out Thanks

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2001 05:04 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please forgive my error RagingB. It actually was 1:30am when I posted that, and I was falling asleep at the keyboard.

Actually Qmass is a bit far from where I am. . . the ping isn't too great, i'd join, but it'd be like I was playing on my old 28.8 modem even though I'm on cable. . . especially when it's still early like that. But you never know though, I may come out for a bit.

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2001 05:47 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Change of plans - the whorehouse of a club my friends are going to is 19+ for females, 21+ for males. So my 19 year old girlfriend is going, but since I'm 4 months shy of 21, I'll be playing Quake with you homos.

I suppose I should be happy - I just don't like the idea of older meatheads harrassing my honey. Men suck.

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2001 08:07 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's okay, most of the places I go to are 19+ for both . . . I'm 21, but my GF is just shy of 19, so that really sucks.
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2001 08:47 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you think there's any particular reason that I should be so upset? I really just can't stand that meat-market atmosphere they setup so that older guys can try out their Ruphies on underage girls by buying them drinks. My girlfriend going to one of these places with anyone but me has me pretty damn scared/angry.
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2001 09:46 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rogue, I'm just giving you a hard time.

Besides, my GF is sick, so I guess I'll have the time on my hands to come out. Hopefully my ping won't be to bad.

RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 02-10-2001 10:31 PM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Installing Q2 and all these patches as we speak, can't wait
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-11-2001 02:35 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I can safely say that despite the constant phone jacking and high ping, I had a good time playing with all you guys. Let's do it again sometime.
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 02-11-2001 04:40 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no, I know you weren't busting me or anything - I was just chruning over what was happening last night in my head still.
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 02-12-2001 04:03 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jay, don't worry about stuff like that. . . women are apparently supposed to be more faithfull than us guys, besides she can probably take care of herself. It certainly seems that she can, I mean if she can tear YOU away from a game of quake, she must be tough.

As long as she doesn't make it feel like school. . .

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 02-12-2001 09:15 AM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i know that i dont have to worry about her being unfaithful - i worry about all of those fuckin homeboys in providence that pollute the nightclubs. theyre only looking for two things..fights and white girls :/

hope that comment didnt ruffle too many feathers. of course, the only people who would get pissed off at that are those that have never tried to go to a club in the heart of a big city and have instead been approached, harassed, and intimidated by a group of porch monkeys.

anyways, it's those assholes that i fear when she goes out at night on her own. shes a brown belt and a damn good one, but shes not trained to take on street fighters.

Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 02-12-2001 04:04 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh...Calgary is the best. One day back when I was in college, my buddy is slowing for a light. He is going like 1km/h type thing...he is like 2 feet from stopping when an Indian jumps out and makes it seem like he got hit and everything. Buddy gets out and says to the guy "You ok man?!" and all the Indian (who was drunk btw) said was "Gimme yer loot and we will forget about it" WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!

OH, and now there is this settlement some broad in Ontario got. Her company Christmas party she got wasted. Her co-workers tried to stop her. Her boss was even getting cabs for everyone. She left on her own in her car. Went to the bar and got even more sloshed. She then goes out, gets in an accident and fucks up her face etc... What does she do? SHE SUES HER EMPLOYER!!! Stating they should have restrained her. She was awarded $300,000. TOTAL BULLSHIT! And then there was this guy in prison for murder a few years back who tried to sue himself for $2million on the premise that he fucked up his chances of having a decent life and since he could not pay the settlement the gov't does and bla bla bla such and such...needless to say that at least got thrown out...but both are dumb cases.

This all stemmed from the "porch monkey" comment which I know...but I am bored!

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com