Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » I think Hotreadytogo22 has been scared off :(

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I think Hotreadytogo22 has been scared off :(
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 12-14-2000 03:02 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

and I never even got to frag her

I got to frag Druidae though

If you're reading this Hotreadytogo22, p-p-pleeeeeeeeze come back.

------------------
...TheKiller

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
fear
Sarge
Member # 350

Member Rated:

posted 12-14-2000 03:26 PM     Profile for fear   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Come back!

I'm sorry I wanked on you!

I really am!

Don't be afraid of me, I'm harmless. I'm really a nice guy if you get to know me.

Posts: 539 | From: fear is everywhere | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
MadHatter
Sarge
Member # 158

Member Rated:

posted 12-14-2000 04:37 PM     Profile for MadHatter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and i never talked to you..
Posts: 1601 | From: that warm little part of your heart | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-15-2000 08:01 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and I didn't get to wank on you
Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 12-15-2000 09:22 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I used to love fraggin chicks...
hotreadytogo22
Sarge
Member # 2105

Rate Member

posted 12-16-2000 05:49 AM     Profile for hotreadytogo22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm still here. My cat of 13 years died suddenly this week and my 8 year old dog has something seriously wrong with her. We are waiting for blood test today or monday. Not a very good week.
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 12-16-2000 08:32 AM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah that is terrible. I remember when I went to Ontario for the summer to visit family when I was 15. My parents gave away our cat of 14 years while I was away. Talk about insensitive. I sorta know how you feel hot, but at least you know what happened to your kitty Then there was the time my parents gave our dog away. We had him for...ho god...I was 14 when they gave him away and he was around for a few years before I was around. Then there was the time my old man shot my dog. See, he was a German sheppard...beautiful pup (only 15 months) and the brother of my friend kicked him while he slept. So he nipped at him. He never attacked...he just gave him a "fuck off and leave me alone" nip. Well, Maureen (the mother was not happy). Then the dog was protecting his territory and chased a neighbour out of our yard (lived on a farm) when he went to go "borrow" tools when nobody was home. Well, wtf eh? So he told my old man if he didn't do something we might find George (my dogs name) dead when we came home one day. So, to prevent the possibility of that my dad put him down And then there was the time when my Sea Monkey colony died...
Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 12-16-2000 02:52 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember growing up, I had like 3 dogs that died from getting hit by a car (different cars I hope). All of them would chase cars, I guess the chasing cars gene died with them, cause I sure don't see it anymore.

What kind of dogs did I have? When I was that young dogs were dogs, they didn't have a breed name.

Cats, I love them... a little more than dogs.

I'm so sorry to hear about the recent mishaps hotreadytogo22. I hope all goes well! I hear cat heaven is full of catnip and scratching posts!

------------------
...TheKiller

RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 12-16-2000 03:15 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
we had a 17 year old husky (very rare for huskies to make it past 12 or so) who had been hit 7 times that we know of. one was by a dump truck.
before he finally went, he was so disoriented he used to walk down the road for miles and end up across town. probably didnt help that we moved to a different town when he was 16. poor old guy..

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 12-16-2000 03:15 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh, and maybe she would post more if you guys didnt try to get in her pants in every thread.

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 12-16-2000 03:35 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey I don't (anymore).

------------------
...TheKiller

fury
Sarge
Member # 676

Rate Member

posted 12-16-2000 04:43 PM     Profile for fury   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear of your loss hrtg22

But hey, are you sure your dog is sick? maybe it just needs to get laid

j/k

I usually find that a little humor brightens my grey days.

Hope things get better for ya

Posts: 842 | From: Kentucky, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
hotreadytogo22
Sarge
Member # 2105

Rate Member

posted 12-17-2000 03:17 AM     Profile for hotreadytogo22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Better news cocoa (my dog) has tick fever not as bad as they thought. Pills and a special diet and she should get better. Thanks everyone.
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 12-17-2000 07:48 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to hear about your cat, but that's great news about your dog.
Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 12-17-2000 03:21 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's good about your dog. I used to have 3 dogs. One got smacked by a car, the other two had to be put down. It really sucked cause they were really friendly and stuff. They used to come to the beach with us and come swimming.

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
MadHatter
Sarge
Member # 158

Member Rated:

posted 12-17-2000 11:58 PM     Profile for MadHatter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Come on cac.. you can wank on her now.. i will try to talk to her after the wanking has commenced.

seeing as i have never had a pet that ment something to me die, i have nothing to contribute to the conversation. but i know that if my dog that i have now were to die, i would be very upset. so uh keep your head up. sunny skies are sure to move in some time. i will talk to you agian later hotandreadytogo22 if that is your real name..

P.S. i know your really cac. but i wont tell anyone. your seceret is safe with me.

------------------

Posts: 1601 | From: that warm little part of your heart | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-18-2000 09:34 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeesh! I should have never cried wolf and just been happy getting eaten alive.
Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com