Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » best way to be executed...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: best way to be executed...
4s
Sarge
Member # 611

Rate Member

posted 09-16-2000 07:26 AM     Profile for 4s   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
you are on death row, and have accepted death as a part of life and is ready to embrace it. now what's teh coolest way to die, (be exectued actually)

my favorites would be:
1.) jumping off a real tall building/ structure. -you could enjoy the freedom of flight for a few seconds.
2.) 1 bullet to the brain. -must feel real instant and cool (don't try it!)

electricution must be cruel and unusual punishment, how is it that its not?

most boring: lethal injection. (but who knows the pain)

Note: I am in no way demented or crazy. I'm sure most of you have had more horrible thoughts than this.

Posts: 528 | From: Seattle, eh?, Uzbekistan | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
MoLs0n
Sarge
Member # 1002

Rate Member

posted 09-16-2000 02:17 PM     Profile for MoLs0n   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
or to be paper cutted to death by the "hapes Corpeus act" (SP?)
Posts: 369 | From: langley,BC,Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
KRUSTYY
Sarge
Member # 2186

Rate Member

posted 09-16-2000 05:09 PM     Profile for KRUSTYY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't like the topic, but recall "The Green Mile" W/Tom Hanks. Nut's Like that dude
in the film do derive enjoyment from acts of vicious death.

Posts: 97 | From: N.Y.C. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
KRUSTYY
Sarge
Member # 2186

Rate Member

posted 09-16-2000 05:13 PM     Profile for KRUSTYY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Once someone appeared serious before me, and asked the same question, "How would you like to die?"
Best answer rang out .....OLD AGE.!!!!.....

Posts: 97 | From: N.Y.C. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
hotreadytogo22
Sarge
Member # 2105

Rate Member

posted 09-16-2000 09:59 PM     Profile for hotreadytogo22   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
reading this board is a nasty way to go
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-16-2000 10:12 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather did. . . not screaming like the passengers in his car.

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Ski11z
Sarge
Member # 756

Member Rated:

posted 09-17-2000 02:12 AM     Profile for Ski11z   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LMFAO!

(i hope that was a joke)

Posts: 731 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 09-17-2000 03:56 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
woah...this is a messed up topic....
Posts: 507 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 09-17-2000 05:56 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really wanna be awake...think of it. Death is one of only 2 things you are absolutely guaranteed in life. And at that one instant where all the pain stops and the peace begins, I wanna experience that transition and bear witness to what people have been debating about for years...since the ones who know aren't here to tell

I don't remember seeing the first tunnel of light so i sure as hell don't wanna iss the 2nd hehe.

[This message has been edited by Snag (edited 09-17-2000).]

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
4s
Sarge
Member # 611

Rate Member

posted 09-17-2000 08:01 PM     Profile for 4s   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
PrincessGummy, this is just a hypothetical situation, its not a suicide wish!
Posts: 528 | From: Seattle, eh?, Uzbekistan | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 09-17-2000 09:39 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i know..hehe...i'm just acting like a beotch cause i'm bored and no one posts here so i had to post something!!!!!

death doesn't scare me...i'm pretty sure i'd go to Heaven unless i killed myself or something..heh....

Dude...that part in the Green Mile when they forget to wet the sponge...omg....

Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 09-18-2000 02:26 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No spoilers 'bout "Green mile", thank you very much. I'm so looking forward to seing this movie...

------------------
Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes. - If you can read this, you're overeducated.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Broch
Sarge
Member # 370

Member Rated:

posted 09-18-2000 12:50 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who hotready2go22 is...what a lame ass.
Posts: 550 | From: Philly | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 09-18-2000 01:04 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i dunno who hotto go is . . .
Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 09-18-2000 05:57 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dunno... I always thought if I HAD to be excuted, by like the normal ways I thought the injection would be alright.
But you know, getting my head chopped off might be cool, because it's said that the brain runs for about 5 minutes after bloodflow stops because it's still got oxygen and stuff. So maybe I might be able to see my body and all.
Of course that's just hypothetical, because I'm too cowardly to opt for the head chopping just to see what it's like... however I might becuase you only go once!

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 09-18-2000 07:56 PM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
None of the above...
PrincessGummy
Sarge
Member # 1951

Member Rated:

posted 09-18-2000 08:08 PM     Profile for PrincessGummy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe...sorry guys!!!
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 09-19-2000 12:54 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes all it was a joke.

Anyway, in all seriousness, I think that I'd probably like to have lethal injection, with a good dose of Sodium Penathol right before. . . that way I'll be mostly asleep when the poison hits. Quite frankly I'd rather not know that I was dead.

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 09-19-2000 04:01 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jeez, whats with this morbidity boom going on the boards now?

------------------
Si hoc legere scis numium eruditionis habes. - If you can read this, you're overeducated.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com