next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Classic Gaming

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Classic Gaming
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 07-29-2000 01:11 PM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow. I was looking around the internet to see if anyone had a copy of Oregon Trail to download (I love that game) and I stumbled across the Classic Gaming site. I've had a look around and it's brilliant! I don't know if any of you have discovered this yet (if you have, please point it out and try to make me feel small.. ) but this site just is the best. http://www.classicgaming.com
enjoy!

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-29-2000 01:52 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
=]
If you haven't found it yet, check the abandonware circut, you'll probebly find it there. Such sites as www.theunderdogs.org are a good place to start =]

Older games rule!

------------------

Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
MoLs0n
Sarge
Member # 1002

Rate Member

posted 07-29-2000 03:11 PM     Profile for MoLs0n   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
omg i want oregan trail1!!!!
Posts: 369 | From: langley,BC,Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
LaggBoy
Sarge
Member # 120

Rate Member

posted 07-29-2000 04:48 PM     Profile for LaggBoy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think I have it somewhere scattered in all these disks of mine....

Econ
Visor
Member # 1346

Rate Member

posted 07-30-2000 02:37 AM     Profile for Econ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oregon Trail was cool.

Any of you even remember Thexder? Was an old dos game where you were a robot that could turn into a plane and shoot things.. I searched for years for it, couldn't find it, found that they made a win95 remake.. and it SUCKED.. so i cried and posted this, sorry.

------------------

"Oh I get it... Whatever god wants, he keeps!"

Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 07-30-2000 07:27 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks, but I got it off classic gaming. The original apple \\e one as well!
I made it to Oregon for the first time last night. I never could make it when I was 8.

Posts: 786 | From: Cold place that rains all the time | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Druidae
Sarge
Member # 1380

Member Rated:

posted 08-03-2000 06:55 PM     Profile for Druidae   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol!

thanks wolfie...I forgot all about the oregon trail!

when we were little, remember how hard it was to get to oregon in one piece?

hahaha, I downloaded it, and played it the other day, made it to oregon in 30 min with everyone in good health

------------------

Posts: 746 | From: Hell | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 08-04-2000 12:40 AM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Couldnt you die of dysentary on that game?What a bunch of wussies *fond memories*
Posts: 1051 | From: US | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
TheKiller
Sarge
Member # 890

Member Rated:

posted 08-04-2000 02:43 PM     Profile for TheKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Find these games:
Drakkhen (was for amiga, want it for PC)
Wizardry - Bane Of The Cosmic Forge (was for amiga, and they made a PC version).

Those were the best 2 roll playing games a while back!

------------------
...TheKiller

Posts: 1723 | From: Gibsons, BC, Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 08-04-2000 09:23 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
holy shiz the amiga!
stunt cars baby!
does anybody rememeber that?
i want it
if anybody can find it
stunt cars!!!!
aghh my fav!

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
LordOPain
Sarge
Member # 1471

Rate Member

posted 08-04-2000 10:40 PM     Profile for LordOPain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
have any of you been around long enough to remember VGA planets..??
did anybody ever make anything else similar..??

Burble X
Sarge
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted 08-05-2000 02:26 AM     Profile for Burble X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The computers at my middles school still had Oregan Trail on them last year. :P
Posts: 2198 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Wolfie
Sarge
Member # 1698

Member Rated:

posted 08-05-2000 04:33 AM     Profile for Wolfie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*lol* Burble!

This thing is fast coming an addiction. I work at school during the summer with other students and this summer I'm working with my sister's friends. I've gotten them addicted to classic gaming too. One friend went home last night and started downloading 16 games... half of which didn't work.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com