next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » I am leaving

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am leaving
JoJo
Sarge
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted 07-25-2000 10:32 PM     Profile for JoJo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I never thought I would do this again. The JoJo leaving pool is now done, I am leaving now.

I just have gotten so far from character that I do not feel right here. I do not like talking about anything depressing, and lately that is all I have been doing. I just feel really bad here and I know that things can not be the same. For better or worst I am leaving and hope that all of you have a good life and keep reaching for that rainbow. I enjoyed all the laughs I had here, and there was not much bad days here.

This is going to be a long post :ekk:

Just to say, I will not come back. Only happy people like I used to should be on this board.

I am starting to straighten up my life. There had problems but they never won against me.

Here is the address part of the post to all the members here. Remember about the band The Tea Party, they are great. I wish that America had them, but they have their own set of problems with record deals. Trust me on this, The Tea Party are a great band and every person who knows about them worship The Tea Party. Even if they don't admit it. They are just one of those Canadian bands that are unknown. You get these Canadian bands like Serial Joe, Kitty
and the Moffits in US, sorry.

Here is some of my wisdom that I had in store for a long time. I might as well as tell it now. You set your own limits, you can break any of them down. Failure is just a bullshit word and don't swear or be hypocritical! You know, other stuff like don't piss in the wind but don't stand infront of someone else. :ekk:

So bye, check out The Tea Party. One of the only remaining rock bands that played together for near 20 years. My signature has some of the lyrics of "Halcyon Days", it says a lot but the way that Jeff Martin sings is amazing. I think that he is one of the best lyric writers out there. Stuar Chatwood the bassist plays his bass and keyboards at the same time for a lot of songs. And they are both done well. Jeff Burrows is one of the best drummers ever. Pearl Jam wanted him more then Matt Cameron who was the drummer for Sound Garden(Superunknown). If you heard him drum, just think how much Pearl Jam feels about Jeff Burrows.

I am sorry about writing a lot about The Tea Party, but this is the last time I will have to do so. Screw most of the reviews about them, the same reviewer would give backstreet boys or hanson good reviews .

Bye Always smile!

------------------

now chthonic life
has set its sights on
making me a slave to its ways

Posts: 2510 | From: Space Command | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Scooby
Sarge
Member # 329

Rate Member

posted 07-25-2000 10:41 PM     Profile for Scooby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sad to see you go. You shouldn't leave permenintly, nothing in life is permanint.

Drop by from time to time. Bless us with some wisdom of the blaster, just don't leave forever

------------------

Posts: 2802 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Int86x2

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 07-26-2000 12:06 AM     Profile for Int86x2     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The difference between me and jojo, is I had all the people writing those for me...

"Go away int86x, we all want you to leave"

"Int86x, I know you've had fun, but I think its time to leave now"

"I will contact your isp and press charges" - OICU

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Fuze
Sarge
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted 07-26-2000 12:48 AM     Profile for Fuze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*salute*
CellClone Bro.

I love the tea party.

Posts: 1350 | From: British Columbia (not England or South America) | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Rivendell
Sarge
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted 07-26-2000 01:10 AM     Profile for Rivendell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will miss your posts JoJo...stop by from time to time, you hear? You're one of the old timers here, so I hope you will be coming back from time to time...
Posts: 1966 | From: Norway | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Burble X
Sarge
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted 07-26-2000 01:21 AM     Profile for Burble X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wvu OjOj. =(
Posts: 2198 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 07-26-2000 01:34 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to see you go, JoJo.
I won't try and tell you to stay, because it looks like you've been thinking about it for a while and you've made up your mind.
But, make sure you stop by every now and then.
Cya around.

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
4s
Sarge
Member # 611

Rate Member

posted 07-26-2000 02:28 AM     Profile for 4s   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you realize the value of the board! it is a 'therapy session'. if you are depressed, got problems, type 'em out here. Just the fact that you're expressing them out in some way, i think helps.
[pats JoJo on the back] .. oh wait he's gone.

Posts: 528 | From: Seattle, eh?, Uzbekistan | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 07-26-2000 03:38 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*sigh*

------------------
Die dulci fruere.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 07-26-2000 04:01 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Catch you later dude. . .

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 07-26-2000 08:00 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I really wish you wouldnt leave JoJo, I consider you to be one of the cornerstones of this place. I mean your posts started of with the legendary "blaster" post all the way to the poem you posted a few days back, all of which have been "good posts" IMHO. 4s does make a good point, too. These boards are a great way to take your mind of reallife(tm) every now and then, or at least speak about stuff.

It sadens me to see you leave.

------------------
Die dulci fruere.

Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-26-2000 08:59 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listen to Lindi JoJo! What will we do without CellCloneBot around. If you go I will want to go too. You are one of the reasons I come here. I like to read your posts and see what you are up to. If you do go could you please email me at cyborg6@hotbot.com ?

Don't stop posting just post less!

Grrr!

DnA Cyborg6

------------------

Druidae
Sarge
Member # 1380

Member Rated:

posted 07-26-2000 02:25 PM     Profile for Druidae   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ohhh jojo
ohhhhh....I can't even speak....

we've grown apart I know....but I still love you dearly and will miss you terribly....this whole board will

you don't have to leave just because you've changed....

I changed, and I'm still here....remember when I was deeply depressed? suicidal even? ....well, I came here with my problem....remember? .....everyone gave me the much needed support that I needed.....all I'm saying is, is that we love you for you, not just because you were always happy and quirky....and we will continue to love you, even though you may have changed

*hugs*
whatever your final decision may be....I wish you all the luck in life....and know that I will always be here for you

------------------

Posts: 746 | From: Hell | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 07-26-2000 02:36 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
jojo - You are
one of the
most funny
and unique
persons here.
I am also
hate to think
of you never
posting back to
me.
Of course I am
writing this to
dedication of your
formost style
of single column
posting.
I learned to
writing this
way because of
you. I have not
iced you.
Anyway, I hope
the best of you!

Love,

=cac=

[This message has been edited by Cacophonous (edited 07-26-2000).]

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
MadHatter
Sarge
Member # 158

Member Rated:

posted 07-26-2000 10:37 PM     Profile for MadHatter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
jojo...

sorry to see you go man. i will miss your wakyness. i wish you the best. i hope you come back.

peace man
-hat-    missing since day one

------------------

Posts: 1601 | From: that warm little part of your heart | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
xanthan
Sarge
Member # 35

Member Rated:

posted 07-27-2000 12:54 AM     Profile for xanthan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Take care Jojo.
Posts: 1051 | From: US | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cyborg6
Sarge
Member # 1382

posted 07-27-2000 11:13 AM     Profile for Cyborg6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Grrr!

Snag
Sarge
Member # 992

Member Rated:

posted 07-27-2000 05:32 PM     Profile for Snag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bye JoJo best of luck...

And I know what you mean about Tea Party. Seriously Canada rocks for music. But who cares if they make it big in the US, that just means they are here more for us (sure it is selfish on my part because they deserve so much more....but dammit!!). I mean really...we keep the best for ourselves: We got Our Lady Peace, I Mother Earth and of course The Hip...we just keep the best for ourselves and send the shit down there (the US). Cases in point: We send Celine Dion to the US. We keep Bryan Adams until he sucks and then ship him to the US. So don't get depressed about the success of a great Canadian band...because dammit, the more popular they become, the more US success they enjoy, the less we will get to see them. And dammit, I don't particularly like that idea.

Anyhow, again JoJo, enjoy life bud. (and maybe see ya back )

Posts: 2606 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com