Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Sex in public, where you been?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex in public, where you been?
Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 02:52 PM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok boyz, we gots a little contest here. The question is as follows:

Where is the most public/wierd/stupid place you've ever done the nasty?

[This message has been edited by Serengeti (edited 12-06-1999).]

Posts: 1045 | From: your grocer's freezer | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-06-1999 03:17 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What about in a confession booth @ church?

The priest said that if I went along with it that god would forgive me for all the other bad stuff I did that summer....

Hey I was naive at age 10, what can I say......

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
tourettes
Sarge
Member # 945

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 03:20 PM     Profile for tourettes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this is not weird or different, just kinda odd. one night a friend of mine told me that he wanted to have sex in the outfield of a baseball field....so a few nights later, me and my g/f were feelin kinda kinky, so i suggested that, and she was kinda weary, but we did it anyways. there are 3 fields there, and we were on the very last one, right out in the open. then when we were finished, we went to leave, and on the way out, i noticed my friend's car in the parking lot, him and his girlfriend were on the next field. i thought it was kinda funny

tourettes

Posts: 387 | From: Grand Falls-Windsor | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged
HAL9000
Sarge
Member # 78

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 03:27 PM     Profile for HAL9000   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cac, that is truely insensitive... but funny as hell! Wee...Pop! (haven't typed Wee...Pop! in a long time)

I've had two places that are kind of out of the norm...

1. at an elementary school (no, no, no, before you go and say something about little girls, it was with my current 27 year old g/f)

2. on top of Stone Mountain (a state park) in the early evening, with a LOT of other visitors around (if you dont know what Stone Mountain is, you aint never been to Georgia, yeehawww)

Posts: 582 | From: Norcross,GA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
doublefresh
Sarge
Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted 12-06-1999 03:46 PM     Profile for doublefresh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Other than sex while driving and a couple of times out in the woods and a hotel hotub and a ski lift shack and on a beach and in a thi whore house not really anywhere all that strange.
Posts: 1824 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 12-06-1999 04:05 PM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHAT? No "Mile High Club" for our DoubleDood?

O

Int86x
Sarge
Member # 939

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 04:08 PM     Profile for Int86x     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When I was in 6th grade a friend told me he raped a 5 year old girl, but other than that I have no stories to tell. At all. Even in a bed. :/
Secret226
Sarge
Member # 33

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 04:24 PM     Profile for Secret226   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i had sex on the internet...they sell these little cameras now...its kinda cool
<3-secret
btw- im totally kidding ;P

Posts: 478 | From: MA | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
The Jakeman
Sarge
Member # 295

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 04:36 PM     Profile for The Jakeman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh maannn... I'm still a virgin. Am I the only one?

"Resident Macintosh Guy..."

Posts: 800 | From: Modesto, California, USA | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
MrsCyborg
Sarge
Member # 155

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 05:08 PM     Profile for MrsCyborg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...in a library, of course.....
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 12-06-1999 05:48 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does up the ass count?
Mad Max
Sarge
Member # 622

Member Rated:

posted 12-06-1999 06:46 PM     Profile for Mad Max   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have an uncanny ability to be the last poster on threads... Do you think the up the ass bit was too much?

The strangest place I've had sex was almost Boston Common but the place was mobbed and every available shadowed shagging spot was taken. Sex in the car is not bizarre but the nature was. The car was parked in the garage and we obviously couldn't wait to get upstairs where it would have been far more comfy. My g/f tried to give me a bj at the lights once when SHE was driving. She said some dirty old man in his truck got a good view. It didn't last long cuz the damn green came around.

Max

Secret226
Sarge
Member # 33

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 07:18 PM     Profile for Secret226   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lol....ill post something so youre not last, and im procrastinating doing my paper.
i thought my joke was funny...no one here thinks im funny
i did see a jerry springer about "sexual confessions" that was a guy that had been broadcasting his and his girlfriend's sexual encounters, (actually and like everthing else from cooking to using the ladies' room)over the internet, he had his whole house hooked up to those cameras...random story
<3-secret

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-06-1999 07:19 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Int86 reminded of a true story that I almost had wiped out of my memory....

When I was about 7 or 8 my sister Nita had me strip for a bunch of girls that were in her brownie troop. I was kinda naive back then (I guess) and went along with their wishes. Those girls were all about 11 or 12 because my sister is 4 years older than me.

They were so weird. They made me stand on my nightstand, which was by a window that faced our backyard. The girls all stood outside in the backyard and stared in through the window. All I remember them saying was "turn around - turn around".

Man that was crazy. I can only partially blame that episode to my early and wild sex life as a very young teen.

My sister has never mentioned this over the years and I sure the hell won't. Although that did really happen, She & I had a pretty normal relationship. I used to hang out at her pajama parties and crack her friends up.

=cacweed=

Jarlaxle
Sarge
Member # 11

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 07:54 PM     Profile for Jarlaxle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup, I've done the library before. But the most worst I've ever done was me and my SigO in the soundbooth during a show I was doing sound for (duh). Pretty small show though, the light guy was running up by the stage fixing rigging so I had some time =)

BTW Cac... you sick f*ck

Stairways and backstage have seen some action too... I think I've gotten much calmer over the years tho, the livingroom (by the fireplace) is nice and cozy.

Great, now you got me excited again... I have to go for a while... distract her from watching TV for a bit

Weee...Gnap!

Posts: 1732 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Drako
Sarge
Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted 12-06-1999 08:07 PM     Profile for Drako   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In a car...at a cemetary...at the beach...in the ticket booth to a high school football stadium...in a closet at a girlfriends home while her parents were home...on top of Half-Dome at Yosemite...in the middle of a meadow in Yosemite Valley... What can I say, I'm adventurous
Posts: 928 | From: Northern California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cy
Sarge
Member # 885

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 08:59 PM     Profile for Cy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Under a stairwell in high school every day of my senior year(sometimes twice,,, can you say addiction?). She would wear a miniskirt and put her panties in her purse! Man i'm gettin' wood just thinking about "Lolly" the blond hot babe bimbo from hell! She ended up marrying a football player...

[R]borg "DON'T PISS ME OFF"!

The Jakeman
Sarge
Member # 295

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 10:02 PM     Profile for The Jakeman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shesh! Was I supposed to have sex in high school? The stories you guys are telling put me to shame. I'm in college now and I don't have any potential g/f or anything. It seems like I don't have any time for that stuff. Oh well.

"Resident Macintosh Guy..."

Posts: 800 | From: Modesto, California, USA | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Dan

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 10:17 PM     Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey hey I cant wait for high school now

He got a lil hat on!

A weeee lil hat!

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Cy
Sarge
Member # 885

Rate Member

posted 12-06-1999 10:46 PM     Profile for Cy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some guys got an education...

Others got laid...

I wish I had what you had gotten also...

[R]borg "DON'T PISS ME OFF"!

Ski11z
Sarge
Member # 756

Member Rated:

posted 12-06-1999 10:50 PM     Profile for Ski11z   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i thought it was a joke... apparently not:
www.fufme.com

(just replying to Secret226's msg on sex on the internet....)

Posts: 731 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Sling Blade
Sarge
Member # 136

Rate Member

posted 12-07-1999 12:17 PM     Profile for Sling Blade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess haveing sex with myself doesn't count huh?
Posts: 162 | From: Dunwoody, Ga. | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tea Bagger
Sarge
Member # 97

Member Rated:

posted 12-07-1999 02:30 PM     Profile for Tea Bagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Other than my foster-mother making me eat her out, I really do not have much else to add.

Actually, I could, but I am trying to put that past behind me...

Cac, I wish I could have been your little brother.

Posts: 1320 | From: IP: Logged | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Remer
Sarge
Member # 36

Rate Member

posted 12-07-1999 03:14 PM     Profile for Remer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A tent trailer.
The Jakeman
Sarge
Member # 295

Rate Member

posted 12-07-1999 04:32 PM     Profile for The Jakeman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With your mom on your kitchen table... all night long!
cUnNiNg StUnTs
Sarge
Member # 1096

Rate Member

posted 12-08-1999 05:31 PM     Profile for cUnNiNg StUnTs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On top of a BIG ROCK surrounded by water in a public lake

Posts: 62 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Fuze
Sarge
Member # 45

Rate Member

posted 12-10-1999 04:15 PM     Profile for Fuze   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
on a golf green, I think it was the 16th.

Posts: 1350 | From: British Columbia (not England or South America) | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
RagingBITCH
Sarge
Member # 68

Rate Member

posted 12-10-1999 04:22 PM     Profile for RagingBITCH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
never had it
Posts: 2628 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Secret226
Sarge
Member # 33

Rate Member

posted 12-10-1999 05:18 PM     Profile for Secret226   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
poor baby ;P
Belial

Member # 0

Rate Member

posted 12-10-1999 10:47 PM     Profile for Belial     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sitting in a booth in a nice restaurant. Didn't do it for very long, but it was fun.
Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 12-10-1999 11:18 PM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My girlfriend and I streaked INSIDE our hotel in Milwaukee, and the very next day went to this HUGE indoor mall, which had these islands of trees and bushes that were kind of large in the center of the main concourse. The trees provided very nice "concealment", although I am sure that passersby had a nice auditory experience.....

O

MrsCyborg
Sarge
Member # 155

Rate Member

posted 12-10-1999 11:33 PM     Profile for MrsCyborg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
O
It is about time you contributed!

Ser
Sarge
Member # 2204

Rate Member

posted 10-24-2000 10:56 PM     Profile for Ser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I did it on the floor beside the bed once...
Posts: 36 | From: Cedar Rapids, Iowa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 10-24-2000 11:31 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
in a creek
Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2000 02:16 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Logging Road,

In a dormroom with her roommate only a few feet away (the room mate was in a different bed guys, and I wasn't about to get up and walk those few feet)

Below a chairlift at a ski resort.

------------------

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
ozzy
Sarge
Member # 293

Rate Member

posted 10-25-2000 02:24 AM     Profile for ozzy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG Jakeman, someone needs to buy you a hooker. You havent gotten laid since I stopped coming here. Damn, its been 9 months 3 hours and 15 min for me, but hey! Whos counting!

Oz

Posts: 183 | From: c-ville ga | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Parsout
Sarge
Member # 1873

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2000 07:52 AM     Profile for Parsout   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Parsout *kicks himself in the head(somehow) and curses about why he pursued education rather than sex at high school*

Parsout - nope i aint done it... but soon and when i do YOU's will be the FIRST to know (methinks i am, how do you say, desperate?

Posts: 630 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Broch
Sarge
Member # 370

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2000 12:30 PM     Profile for Broch   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When I was dating my wife.. at her mothers house with the dog watching...

So fn weird.

Posts: 550 | From: Philly | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Star6
Sarge
Member # 1184

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2000 11:15 PM     Profile for Star6   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
One time my g/f & I played ring-toss with donuts at a Tim Hortons during morning rush.
Posts: 62 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
JoJo
Sarge
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted 10-25-2000 11:36 PM     Profile for JoJo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have been in weird places in public, but never having sex.
Posts: 2510 | From: Space Command | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
aitRus
Sarge
Member # 56

Rate Member

posted 10-29-2000 01:40 AM     Profile for aitRus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anybody miss me

hey anyways the first time i got head, not sex, but head...was infront of a bunch of my buddies in a forest behind this hot chicks house at a party...with that hot chick's HOT best friend..

she was going out with a guy at the time, and he wasnt then but is now my best friend..

hehe

Posts: 314 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 10-30-2000 12:43 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I miss that dancing gnome. Engelbert.
Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 10-30-2000 09:28 PM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 10-31-2000 11:55 AM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What ever happen to Dan, I miss the little guy . . .
Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com