next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Outpost   » Pic of the day

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pic of the day
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 02-05-2002 12:21 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is there anybody who got a good idea for a theme for the picture of the day? I'm trying to find something orignal but I don't want to have an idea that planetquake already used.. :P

I tought that maybe I could post pic of the day with some butt with a quake tatoo on it.. :P But I couldn't find a butt with a quake tatoo on it.. :P

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Posts: 514 | From: Montreal | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lindi
Sarge
Member # 493

Member Rated:

posted 02-06-2002 09:24 AM     Profile for Lindi   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tatooed buts are cool!
Posts: 3036 | From: Turku, Finland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mich
Sarge
Member # 2550

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2002 10:52 AM     Profile for Mich   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The "desktop pic of the day" is a great idea but the one about the butts is better
Posts: 102 | From: Spain | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2002 11:47 AM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well I could post the pic if anyone would have a Quake tatoo on his butt.. not a fake one draw with a pencil of course, real one.. :P

--------------------

DGhost

"Everybody knows Rocket Launchers have proximity safety sensors that lockdown the firing mechanism to prevent point blank use, not my fault, stupid game."

Redlemons
Sarge
Member # 70

posted 02-08-2002 11:56 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DGhost:
...if anyone would have a Quake tatoo on his butt...

How about a Quake tattoo on her butt?

O' Dru, O' Wolfie...

Posts: 1711 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
DGhost
Sarge
Member # 2704

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2002 01:58 PM     Profile for DGhost   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahah that for sure would attract people... Now to find a girl with a quake tatoo on her butt.....

--------------------

DGhost

Wowbagger
Sarge
Member # 2712

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2002 03:35 PM     Profile for Wowbagger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have access to gazillions pictures in the Newsgroups of R-Rated chicks... all waiting to be Photoshopp'ed

Have a nice day
Mike

Posts: 87 | From: Montréal | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com